Awful ways to die in Origins.

ThunderGlove142

Besides being stepped on (happens to me frequently) but right now I'm mega pissed at how I just died in Origins. Basically I was playing with some good players, they eventually have to leave, it's only 20 something. Well they filled up those chest's and I wanted to get that "one inch punch". I got it, and right as Dempsey says "Oh I'm packing a punch all right" I got swarmed DX

Please someone give something else worse that that. That's just embarrassing......

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I died from FALL DAMAGE.

Backstory: Last player alive, running to revive on tight corners near Pack-A-Punch, did the tiny jump from the construction platform to the Generator 6 opening and was killed - because I was currently red-screened. My friend could not stop laughing and we still carry on about this said incident.

:wacko:

Lagging through the tank and hitting the death barrier inside it! Something that simply should never be happening and something that shows how amateurish the developers can actually be.

If you plan on having a feature within a map that is considered "a defendable platform", try to make sure players who are not the host can actually use it also. smh

Lagging through the tank and hitting the death barrier inside it! Something that simply should never be happening and something that shows how amateurish the developers can actually be.

If you plan on having a feature within a map that is considered "a defendable platform", try to make sure players who are not the host can actually use it also. smh

This is 100% the worst thing to ever happen in a zombie game. There is NOTHING worse then dieing 100% because the game screwed up. 

You will not believe this. I think that this may be a first for Origins...

I died from A SPAWNING WEAPON.

When I approached the Pack-A-Punch machine and inserted my weapon, my teammate retrieved the final golden disc with the Maxis Drone. The Magma Collider spawned and instantly 1-hit downed me as I was standing in its spawning location. This was the beginning of the round - the numbers were changing - with no Panzer Soldats around when I was killed. I had Juggernog and was killed without a red-screen, with the Maxis Drone looked down on me in awe.

post-129984-0-62989900-1420187774.png

at the last step of the easter egg, killin zombies in crazy place:

while i completed this, the screen turns white for a sec and after that, down.................

Damn man. I had a similar incident happen to me one time doing the EE solo. Got the upgraded punches down in the excavation site, and then when the screen went white and my character did the stupidly long punching/swiping animation, the zombies handed me my ass on a plate.

Rage mode activated!

at the last step of the easter egg, killin zombies in crazy place:

while i completed this, the screen turns white for a sec and after that, down.................

Damn man. I had a similar incident happen to me one time doing the EE solo. Got the upgraded punches down in the excavation site, and then when the screen went white and my character did the stupidly long punching/swiping animation, the zombies handed me my ass on a plate.

Rage mode activated!

I'm honestly reminded of the time we were on the last step of the Die Rise EE, first time around we tried it, and we died on Round 18. (Luckily we did it completely months later o3o thanks btw)

Now that... that was just terrible.

It was Round 16.

I was attempting a Solo EE run on Xbox 360 and was up to the final Ultimate Staff, Wind. I placed it in the holder and attempted to hold off the horde with... hold on... A PYTHON? I even forgot to place an assault shield on my back, yada-yada-yada, the teleported wasn't fast enough for my escape.

GRRRRRR!!!

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/1/2015 at 7:42 AM, ThunderGlove142 said:

Besides being stepped on (happens to me frequently) but right now I'm mega pissed at how I just died in Origins. Basically I was playing with some good players, they eventually have to leave, it's only 20 something. Well they filled up those chest's and I wanted to get that "one inch punch". I got it, and right as Dempsey says "Oh I'm packing a punch all right" I got swarmed DX

Please someone give something else worse that that. That's just embarrassing......

Five kills away from finishing the ee, walls come down in front of me and i get trapped after clutching it so hard

Archived