Next Gen zombies. What can we realistically expect?

For CoD 2015 I'd like it if they made like BO1 and put an extra unlockable zombies map in there once you beat the campaign. Another nice thing would be more customization in how you can play maps. For example, preset map options like no wonder weapons, a points cap, amount of times the box can be hit before it teleports away, fluctuating amount of zombies per round, what special zombies spawn and what rounds they spawn, things like that. Just my two cents. 

Also, I've never seen anyone get to round 100 on CoTD, the fog makes it hard to see, George makes a formidable challenge especially if you hit him and you're not in the right spot to calm him down, high probability of getting trapped in the close-quarter buildings and the lack of any worthwhile Wonder Weapons (yes I'm counting the Scavenger, I don't think snipers and zombies mix) the VR-11 isn't the best Wonder Weapon either, overall it just makes for a bad mix and sticky situations all around. 

Onto my next point, I believe they should make like Origins and include four Wonder Weapons that everyone gets a chance of using, a YouTuber (forgot the channel) brought it up and I have a firm belief in this, if they do this it means one guy won't be tanking through the rounds with his Thunder Gun-esque WW, leaving the others with Ray Guns and HAMRs (just an example) as opposed to each person wielding their own Staff or whatever and everyone can have fun.

I agree with Ragdo when he/she (sorry) says that the majority of BO2 maps take a long time to get set up on, I think this should be mostly discontinued in the new game. Honestly, I can get set up on Origins and MoTD but when I'm set up and I've got an upgraded Ice Staff, a Pack-A-Punched MK2 and a SLDG-HAMR, all the perks and then BAM. One death and that two hours I spent setting up is rendered worthless. As I bleed out as the other two people I'm playing with are enjoying themselves, I stare at the screen and question said two hours I spent setting up. So, for the next game they should include maps that are either more simple, i.e. get to the Box, build points, get perks, Pack-A-Punch, train and then mix it in with maps that take a little longer to set up.

Edited by Marky
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic