Next Gen zombies. What can we realistically expect?

*Substitute teacher "Thadeous" Hacks my account: 

"MATH TIME!" 

Assuming the game will release around November 15th 2015, that means that 

Jan- 19th (today)-31: 12 days

40 days-end of feb

71days - end of march

101days- end of april

132days- end of may

162days- end of june

193days- end of july

214days- end of august

244days- end of september

275days- end of october

290days- nov. 15th. 

The going price for a PS4 is assumed by me to be 350-ish USD. Give or take 40$. 

So, you need to make 350$ in 290 days. You need to make 1.20$USD a day. That's less then 2 dollars a day. 

Make a schedule and get a jar for coins. Ask your parents for a 2$ a day allowance. To them this is nothing. To you, this is an investment. 

Getting 2$ a day would get you 580$ by Nov. 15th if I've done my math right. That gives you money for the console, the game, AND almost a full year's worth of DLC and PSL. 

That is not including any money you've found or been rewarded by other means. 

You can do this. 

He might not be able to get an allowance. I know I never could, because my parents literally couldn't afford it. However, he can do odd jobs or just get a small job in general, preferably a summer one because he can make some bucks then.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"MATH TIME!"

40 days-end of feb

71days - end of march

101days- end of april

132days- end of may

162days- end of june

193days- end of july

214days- end of august

275days- end of october

290days- nov. 15th.

So, you need to make 350$ in 290 days. You need to make 1.20$USD a day. That's less then 2 dollars a day.

Make a schedule and get a jar for coins. Ask your parents for a 2$ a day allowance. To them this is nothing. To you, this is an investment.

Getting 2$ a day would get you 580$ by Nov. 15th if I've done my math right. That gives you money for the console, the game, AND almost a full year's worth of DLC and PSL.

You can do this.

My parents would never give me 2 dollars a day and I doubt they could even afford it. They don't have the best Jobs in the world and bills cost money then groceries. The best I can hope for is Christmas.. Then next year a flat screen TV for my room. I still have a old (more than 10 years old) box TV with no HD and without HD I can't even read the daily message on advanced warfare it's so small and squished XD

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

"MATH TIME!"

40 days-end of feb

71days - end of march

101days- end of april

132days- end of may

162days- end of june

193days- end of july

214days- end of august

275days- end of october

290days- nov. 15th.

You can do this.

He might not be able to get an allowance. I know I never could, because my parents literally couldn't afford it. However, he can do odd jobs or just get a small job in general, preferably a summer one because he can make some bucks then. Your idea could work considering I turn 16 in July. But it seems my parents would rather me do volunteer work first instead over the summer

• Tech Admin

Do you do things around the house?

My boy empties and fills the dishwasher, tidies up a bit around the house and helps with our disabled daughter and receives £5 a week. Ask if you can do some chores and be rewarded for doing so and save up the cash you earn. If you did that, by the 9th November you could earn £200 (of you ask your folks for $10, the equivalent of £5 a week) - in 30 weeks, you could earn enough to buy it yourself.

It would also show your parents how responsible you could be.

I recommend looking for work nearby then, as you now have the issue of needing a television as well... Coupled with the need for the device and the game.... 

The game is 60$. 

The console is 350$

The going price at walmart for a 

SCEPTRE X322BV-HDR 32" LED Class 720P HDTV with ultra slim metal brush bezel, 60Hz  is 169$ (round to $170) 

So, you now need a grand total of 580$USD

if you want DLC and PSN: 

700$ total (wow that's even) 

So you need to make 580$ in 289 days meaning you need 2.00$ a day, then for DLC and PSN you can continue the same process and earn the money you need for all 4 DLCs (not including a possible but unlikely 5th DLC and micro transactions) in 30 Days. PSN can be gotten in the same manor for a year's worth. 

Minimum wage for a paying job where I am is about $7.60$ an hour. Meaning you need to clock in less then an hour's worth of work each day, or two hours of work a week.  Or just walk around scouring for quarters, dimes, and nickels and pray you have enough by November. 

I recommend looking for work nearby then, as you now have the issue of needing a television as well... Coupled with the need for the device and the game....

The game is 60$.

The console is 350$

The going price at walmart for a

SCEPTRE X322BV-HDR 32" LED Class 720P HDTV with ultra slim metal brush bezel, 60Hz is 169$ (round to $170)

So, you now need a grand total of 580$USD

if you want DLC and PSN:

700$ total (wow that's even)

So you need to make 580$ in 289 days meaning you need 2.00$ a day, then for DLC and PSN you can continue the same process and earn the money you need for all 4 DLCs (not including a possible but unlikely 5th DLC and micro transactions) in 30 Days. PSN can be gotten in the same manor for a year's worth.

Minimum wage for a paying job where I am is about $7.60$ an hour. Meaning you need to clock in less then an hour's worth of work each day, or two hours of work a week. Or just walk around scouring for quarters, dimes, and nickels and pray you have enough by November.

700 dollars. Oh my.. Well I may hopefully get a TV for my birthday in July and ps4 Christmas if I can't get the cash myself. I'd be a month late to the game but oh well. Plus my parents could get a used ps4 if the price doesn't go down much to save some cash. But thanks for doing some of the math.

Unless you live in my town, which is full of old people who already have nothing better to do then make their gardens perfect...

In that case, become a traveling chocolate bar sale's man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tSC3V3XQx4

Why not buy a bag to put my bags in that I put a bag in to hold my chocolate? Since my area is a bit more elderly people xD

Oh yeah, working towards next-gen tech MEANS better graphics... But frankly 9 times out of 10 it's NEVER been graphics that make a game, unless it's a horror game that relies on it, or some other specialty. 

I don't care how more realistic the zombie I'm shooting is. That's NOT why I came here. 

I came here to kill zombies, complete easter eggs, and find out secrets. 

Has anyone actually mentioned graphics and stuff? Like will there be an improvement or will it just be the same old graphics?

With Ghost I barely noticed the difference with next gen, albeit only played a couple of games and suffer old age eyeball lag. I'm thinking with zombies MOTD and origins where pretty good. Maybe even a little too much going on photo sensitive wise. Actually think an improvement would be ideal for story line players and EE hunters but for regular zombie playing the graphics are fine now. Playability would be my first choice over visual. Maybe not this game but possibly the second I'm sure they will be pushing hardware limitation and as result usually ends up not as good playability. I subscribe to the KISS theory.

• Tech Admin

Has anyone actually mentioned graphics and stuff? Like will there be an improvement or will it just be the same old graphics?

I subscribe to the KISS theory.

Me too, I've lost count of the times I've said to our installers or architects we are dealing with and said "Give me a KISS" they are like WHAT!

• Keep
  • It
  • Simple
  • Stupid

The penny then drops lol

Me too, I've lost count of the times I've said to our installers or architects we are dealing with and said "Give me a KISS" they are like WHAT!

• Keep
  • It
  • Simple
  • Stupid

The penny then drops lol

i dont get what you are saying... I didnt say anything wrong?

• Tech Admin

• Keep
  • It
  • Simple
  • Stupid

The penny then drops lol

i dont get what you are saying... I didnt say anything wrong?

You didn't bud, sorry if it came across that way, I was just saying I subscribe to the KISS theory as well - that was all. Apologies for any confusion.

The kiss theory is simply about those 4 words and a play on them

Keep It Simple Stupid

It's about how a lot of people want to over complicate things and or answers etc when the simplest thing is usually the best way. I suppose it also comes from Occams Razor

Oh right, I didnt even notice that the words spelled out Kiss lol, I am just having a slow morning.

A resolution bump, while it would be noticeable, isn't exactly a zombies game changer imo. Resolution would help with stuff that is at a distance.

Texture quality, and the filter they use will be the big graphical improvements. Hopefully they improve when you zoom in, if you guys ever noticed, it looks like the rest of your screen has vasaline on it.

As for the textures, is that a hardwood floor or a carpet? God only knows.

A resolution bump, while it would be noticeable, isn't exactly a zombies game changer imo. Resolution would help with stuff that is at a distance.

Texture quality, and the filter they use will be the big graphical improvements. Hopefully they improve when you zoom in, if you guys ever noticed, it looks like the rest of your screen has vasaline on it.

As for the textures, is that a hardwood floor or a carpet? God only knows.

yeah I mean look at perk machines up close, so pixelated.