**NEW ZOMBIES GAME-MODE** (Death-Point)

Pizzaboy5799

Hey everyone!

I love zombies as much as you all, and will attempt to give out new ideas for Future Zombies - gamemodes, maps, achievements, Easter Eggs, DLCs, e.t.c.

**NEW GAME-MODE**

Death-Point

Technical Settings:

Co-Operative Approved

1 - 4 Players Necessary

Playable On Story-Line Maps - (Kino Der Toten, Moon, Tranzit, Origins, e.t.c)

Play As Side-Characters - (CIA, CDC, e.t.c)

Counts Towards Statistics And Ranking System

Ending Can Be Triggered On Failure To Survive Or Success In Breaking The Cycle

Summary/Description:

Fight the undead in an all new innovative format! Harness the transportation power of 115 to travel between realms! Can you escape the cyclic horror that awaits you, or are you doomed to relive the endless vertigo of horror for eternity?...

New Achievements:

Deja Vu (10G) - In Death-Point, cycle through the map.

Ring Around The Rosie (25G) - In Death-Point, cycle through the map twice.

Third Times The H-arm (40G) - In Death-Point, cycle through the map three times (Does Not Include Easter Egg 'Third Cycle').

We All Fall Down (50G) - In Death-Point, break the cycle.

Gun Fanatic (15G) - In Death-Point, purchase the same wall weapon on distinct cycles.

Music Maestro (15G) - In Death-Point, activate both musical items.

Sypnosis:

All players start in the spawn area of the map chosen and survive until Round 3 has been completed. They are advanced to the 115-Charged Teleportation Device and travel to another sector of the map. They then survive a further three rounds before being discharged to another sector, e.t.c. There are a total of 4 rooms per cycle, and there are different cycles that ensue for every game. Players are unable to purchase doors or activate dynamic features of the map to aid in their survival, however, they can purchase perks, wall-weapons and power-ups (see final paragraph).

It is guaranteed that the Mystery Box will spawn within the first cycle and its current location will mould into the next cycles, ensuring that the player can utilise the Box as much as possible. To avoid a "Nuketown Remake", Quick Revive will be available in the spawn room,  with Juggernog available in Rounds 4-6, Speed Cola in Rounds 7-9 and Double-Tap 2.0 in Rounds 10-12 appearing in the first cycle of 12 Rounds.

After every 12 Round cycle, the players will teleport to the Pack-A-Punch room for 30 Seconds, and the map will cycle back to the Spawn Room - where a random power-up will spawn. At the commencement of the second cycle, a Random Power-Up Machine will be available for purchase in every room for the hefty amount of 1500 Points. After the third cycle has begun, the Random Power-Up Machine is replaced by an Insta-Kill Generator - 2000 Points - and a Max-Ammo Generator - 2500 Points.

Easter Egg Steps:

1. Complete a twelve round cycle and locate all three teddy bears in the first cycle.

2. Finish the second cycle whilst finding all three hybrid bears in the second cycle - avaliable after step one.

3. The third cycle will now incorporate every single room, but only for 20 seconds. In this short amount of time, sprint to every door and place a 115 Trigger Plate.

4. Activate the teleporter when the 'third cycle' has completed and watch as the map acts as a collider plane, building up enough chemical potential energy to transform into kinetic energy and break the tabulated constraints of the 115 Teleporter. This will gradually turn the screen white and play the sounds of your players yelling in joy, when the title "Game Over" is replaced by "Cycle Over". Your characters then suddenly fall silent as they hear a zombie yelp in anger, before they too yell in fear and the screen abruptly turns black.

What do you think? Please leave a comment below for more innovative ideas!

Have an awesome day!  :D 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I personally really like this and think that I would enjoy it very much. The problem I am predicting if Treyarch did this, is that people would complain about the on-rails style of transportation. I mean I would imagine this moving more smoothly than say the TranZit bus, but Zombies has always been to an extent kinda sandbox-y. They just give you the basic mechanics and say "go wherever you want, get whatever gun you want, just have fun." That's just the nature of a game that cannot be won. Like I said, I personally would love this, but I think it would get a mixed reception. In effect this would adjust to the flow of a conventional zombies map, but in my experience people won't enjoy doing something as much if they feel like they are being forced to. Consumerist psychology aside, I think this is awesome.

I understand guys, thanks for the feedback!

I find that with every new Game-Mode, Treyarch is constantly given negative feedback after the first few days - for example Turned. All new game modes are basically deserted nowadays, with less than 4 people playing Turned on a good day out of the entire 360 BOII community. That basically cements the fact that the zombie community would rather be free in the basic mechanics of a Survival Map than have new constraints placed on their game.

Taken into consideration!  :lol: 

Ha, this sounds awesome. Nicely done and well-thought-out @Pizzaboy5799.

It would be pretty neat to have a Wunder Weapon exclusive to this gamemode, which would for instance allow you to mess around with the teleportation / cycles at will. Or some boss wave to spice things up by making the players disorientated.

I love the idea. The random power up machine not so much though. I hope that never becomes an in game thing. Take Origins for example, if you never ran out of ammo, you could just sit there and press r1 every 10 seconds with the Ice Staff.

Same thing with an insta kill generator. Get an lmg, and tap r1 to wipe 50+ zombies.

Other than that, I love the idea.

Thanks, it is hard to create a Custom Gamemode that will not lose interest from the Call Of Duty Zombies community within the time frame of a few weeks to a month. Turned was innovative, but sadly, not many people share the same feelings for Turned as they did when it was released in DLC 1.

Taken all feedback into consideration! Thank you @BestOfAllTime32, @, @Stop mocking me0, @Electric Jesus!

B)  Expect more to follow...

If I was working at treyarch and I was working on this map, I'd almost feel tempted to eventually make "five" style teleporters linking the area, or just some other manual form of traveling from one area to the next. Maybe upon completion of an easter egg. Of course that would just lead to everybody trying to rush to accomplish that every game, defeating the purpose. I don't know, conceptually it's great but I'm strugglimg to figure out how it would be received in practice.

I would say Turned's real problem actually came mostly from BO2 zombies ranking system. People played a game or two, noticed it gave them half a dozen or more downs, and said screw that.

Nobody ever got to really experience moments of bliss with it because everyone was too concerned with their emblem.

In the mode you are proposing, it is basically survival with teleports, so the effect on rank would be minimal if any.

Of course that doesn't guarantee success by any means, for the mode. Grief also suffered because of the stats factor imo.