How to get Juggernog on round 1(works best solo)

In my opinion, MOTD was one of the most challenging (if not the most challenging) zombies map in Black Ops 2, and setting up could often be a challenge, however having Jug on round 1 helps a lot. So this is how you do it: 

1. Revive yourself then walk over to the non-openable door next to the m14

2. Look through the small window on the door, you will be able to see the key if it is located there, if it is not, restart until it is

3. Leave one zombie then open the door, drop down to the area with the MP5 and activate the key and open up the laundry 

4. Use an afterlife on activating the washing machine and use it, but don't kill any zombies

5. Once the washing machine has finished, go back to the starting room and let the zombies catch up to you 

6. Pick up the double points and knife all of the zombies, you should get enough points to open all the doors to the gondola and then you can go and activate Jug (you can also get the part that is at the bottom of the docks)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd hate to be "that guy" and, this may just be me, but I think MOTD is rated the second easiest map in the whole game… Second only to Buried that is…. But I REALLY wouldn't say that it's the toughest or one of the toughest maps of Black ops 2. Origins is defiantly harder, and so is nuketown. Then tranzit and it's counterparts are slightly easier then origins. Die rise can be really hard depending on connection and footing. 

I'd hate to be "that guy" and, this may just be me, but I think MOTD is rated the second easiest map in the whole game… Second only to Buried that is…. But I REALLY wouldn't say that it's the toughest or one of the toughest maps of Black ops 2. Origins is defiantly harder, and so is nuketown. Then tranzit and it's counterparts are slightly easier then origins. Die rise can be really hard depending on connection and footing. 

On Die Rise you can get the Bank and Weapons locker on round 1, the power can be switched on, on round 1 and their is the Trample Steam which can be crafted and the roof which is easy to defend in most cases. I think Die Rise is second easiest.

I think talking about which map is the easiest nowadays is splitting hairs.

For instance Kino is the easiest map for me to setup on.  Outside of being stupid and knifing everything on round 4, I never die on that map.

It's really simple.  Buried, MOTD and Die Rise though?  I get what is being said about them being easy, the bank being accessible etc but I still think Kino or Der Riese are more simplistic.

You don't have to think on the original maps outside of a very few basic things such as which side to keep closed, or which doors.

There are too many choices to be made on the newer maps, too many different ways to accomplish basically the same thing.  

I made this video just for CODZ when MOTD came out to show how I start on it.  This is much more complicated than any other map outside of Origins.

It's easy when you know how, but this start isn't 'easy'.

To me the easiest map is the hardest to most, Shangri-La, it's the easiest to set up on, easiest to get high rounds on, MOTD without using this is kinda hard to me, but Shangri-La easiest map, even comparable to Ascension imo 

I feel like you're saying that just to get controversy and/or be hipster. Shangri-la is much harder then MOTD. There is no training spot on Shangri-la, at all. It's not possible for it to be easier then MOTD where you can revive yourself once every round.... 

I think talking about which map is the easiest nowadays is splitting hairs.

For instance Kino is the easiest map for me to setup on.  Outside of being stupid and knifing everything on round 4, I never die on that map.

It's really simple.  Buried, MOTD and Die Rise though?  I get what is being said about them being easy, the bank being accessible etc but I still think Kino or Der Riese are more simplistic.

You don't have to think on the original maps outside of a very few basic things such as which side to keep closed, or which doors.

There are too many choices to be made on the newer maps, too many different ways to accomplish basically the same thing.  

I made this video just for CODZ when MOTD came out to show how I start on it.  This is much more complicated than any other map outside of Origins.

It's easy when you know how, but this start isn't 'easy'.

But isnt a map easier if you can get wonder wepaons, points, pack a punched weapons and perks on round 1? Also the big guy and his ability to lock down the box makes it so that you have that forever in one place.

To me the easiest map is the hardest to most, Shangri-La, it's the easiest to set up on, easiest to get high rounds on, MOTD without using this is kinda hard to me, but Shangri-La easiest map, even comparable to Ascension imo

I feel like you're saying that just to get controversy and/or be hipster. Shangri-la is much harder then MOTD. There is no training spot on Shangri-la, at all. It's not possible for it to be easier then MOTD where you can revive yourself once every round....

That reminds me of one of the funniest games I ever played, we went 45 four player Motd. One bloke had us in stitches from laughing for 6 hours straight. He had over 50 downs, the best being down in the acid trap then reviving himself in the acid trap. Couple of minutes later he'd be down again. He'd say " oooh' me claymore got me" haha! Made for a very hectic game. New Zealand players are good value for entertainment

But isnt a map easier if you can get wonder wepaons, points, pack a punched weapons and perks on round 1? Also the big guy and his ability to lock down the box makes it so that you have that forever in one place.

You could say that, my point was only that on Buried, MOTD and Die Rise I have found many many ways to fuck up the start.  Falling everywhere on Die Rise, not unlocking Leroy, forgetting the Wardens keys etc.

So it depends on your definition of easy - when I get bored, I don't find things easy, I find them frustrating.  I don't get frustrated on the older style maps, it's how Zombies is meant to be in my opinion.  You make your points, you buy your shit.  You don't spend 10 minutes with 1 zombie on round 1 running around doing everything, at least not in my mind.

I don't understand this,

Yes the BO2 maps can be very frustrating. Most of the maps seem to make players set up the game before it begins but say in Black Ops you just have to progress and hope you get lucky.

• 2 months later...

I'd say some parts of the map are easier than others. For example, the side quests to get the Hell's Retriever/Golden Spork can be frustrating but then you can get 3 free Quick Revives with the afterlife mechanic. 

Brutus is hard when he starts spawning in multiple times but the good weapons make up for it. 

I'd say for everything Mob has that's easy, there's something hard and vice versa.

Edited by Marky

For me personally I make MotD alot harder than it should be, for the simple fact I keep the door to the laundry room closed. As well as the doorway leading to the wardens office. By playing the map this way it does make it one of the harder maps.

Using the strategy the OP posted makes it one of the easier maps. As long as you don't down 3 times in one round you have unlimited revives. Not to mention using the combination of the Vitriolic Withering (VDub) combined w/ Electric Cherry, Riot Shield, & Hells Redeemer. You become practically invincible.

As for the post about Shangri-La (my favorite map). To me it's easy to get setup on, but it's by far one of if not the hardest map of all (excluding Nacht).

• 5 months later...