Gamer pic rewards

Now, in BO1, doing an easter egg was great: You got GS, a profile pic, as well as an in-game award. (Minus ascension) 

In BO2, we had MUCH less of reward with just more gamer score and in game rewards. 

Now, I'm not sure if you've noticed, but the gamer pics from BO1 are not designed for the next-gen consoles and result in a tiny poorly-sized version of the pic. 

So, this is my plea to bring back gamer-pic rewards. That was AWSOME! Plus, we need new zombie pic rewards. Tell me what you think. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean these right?

Deadly_Bear.png Edward_Richtofen_Gamer_Picture.jpg 172124.png 26522.png 44174.png Samantha.png 

I'm certain Treyarch still has the original super fancy high resolution versions of them somewhere in their office. Remaking them in Photoshop / Illustrator shouldn't be too hard either, right boys? @ @. Especially since the O4's are all redraws of Shi No Numa's loading screen.

• 3 weeks later...

If these aren't in the next game and the actually doing the EE only gets you an achievement I will be pretty annoyed and not even have reason to do the EE. I miss having rewards for completing stuff.