Kustover Posten?

SirPlasticDucky

First off, I'd like to say hello since this is my first post in I believe 13 months due to lack of interest in zombies. But recently I've returned to zombies and therefore this forum :). But anyway, recently I was at my friend's house and he was playing Moon. He activated one of the radios and it said that live bodies were sent to Kustover Posten for reasons I'm not yet sure. So I was then wondering what Kustover Posten is. I suggested to my friend it was a secret base used by the scientists at Griffin Station. He said it could have been a person doing tests on them. So I just wanted to post this to see what you guys thought of this :).

Link to Moon radios dialogue: http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Moon/Radios

(Maybe someone has already made a topic of this so I'm sorry if that's the case.)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
I'm pretty sure that Kustover Posten was a concentration camp or some sort of imprisonment complex back on Earth in which those that the Germans deemed less worthy were held and eventually sent to Moon so they could be killed and their souls harnessed for Dr. Richtofen's plan.