A Very Zombie Christmas: The O4 Sing the Classics

Tank, Takeo, Nikolai and Ze Doctah sing christmas classic songs.  Pour yourself some eggnog and sit back to their crooning.

The year was 2010.  For some reason, the four voice actors who portrayed our beloved O4 got together in a studio and belted out classic christmas songs with zombiefied lyrics.  Below is the full album for your listening pleasure.  Merry christmas!  (p.s. I searched around because I thought this was posted somewhere else, but apparently not.)

600x600.jpg

1.  Deck the Halls (choir version)

mobile

2.  Zombie Bells

mobile

3.  The Night Before Christmas

mobile

4.  Deck the Halls (kings mix)

mobile

5.  Dreidel

mobile

6.  Tanks Intro

mobile

7.  12 Days of Christmas

mobile

8.  Silent Night

mobile

9.  Tanks Tag

mobile

10.  Deck the Halls (Nikolai mix)

mobile

11. Farewell

mobile

12. To All a Good Bite

mobile

~~~~

For more information

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting all the links @GRILL I've been listening to them this morning. (AlphaSnake posted them in his Media Library thread, other than that not sure if they have been posted anywhere else)

Too bad they got into trouble after publishing this. Also @GRILL ever since the new forum, you can view any YT video on your mobile now just as you would on your PC, so no need for the extra links. :3

They got into trouble?

Looking at the credits page on the website (Grill posted "more information") they do not credit Treyarch or Activision at all. There is just a disclaimer stating the characters are fictional etc.

Tell me more @Tasha

• 11 months later...

'Tis the season for such festivities. Put on a bloody Santa hat, pour yourself some egg nog, and snuggle down into your favorite fireside chair.  Don't worry about the fact of if anyone from the outside world hears what you're listening to, they'll probably consider you deranged.

Happy holidays 2015 codz!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • Moderators
10 hours ago, RadZakpak said:

These songs always bring back the holiday spirit. I urge anyone who has not listened to give them a try.

Getting into the mood I see :)

EDIT: Those are amazing. Love how Takeo asks for honour or order the many times on the background