What about Remastered Zombies for Next-Gen?

remaster the maps that need to be.

- add pap to shi no numa/verukkt

- add more areas to kino

- new bus route for tranzit

- add flopper to everthing

- add m1911 to origins

those are just examples, but i definately dont want the same exact maps with better graphics

-I'm totally for the OPTION to add PAP and perks to maps that didn't have them before. I'd also like to see some greif and turned. 

-Actually making the map bigger is NOT something they're going to do. 

-They are NOT programing a new bus route for tranzit. 

-If you added flopper to die rise it would be HELLA OP. Instead, why not add wonderfizz to a group of maps that would distribute perks like EC and staminup as long as the perk wasn't game-breaking. 

-No, the mauser is meant for origins and it's one of the things that makes it unique!

- making the map bigger might be a bit optimistic hah

- not just a new bus route, a whole new map like tranzit 2.0. tranzit deserves a redemption as it was pretty ambitious just poorly executed.

- die rise is the only map that would be broken by flopper, but i like the wunderfizz idea

-the 1911 should be obtainable somehow, easter eggs? im not saying take out the mauser, i just miss my 1911s

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

remaster the maps that need to be.

- add pap to shi no numa/verukkt

- add more areas to kino

- new bus route for tranzit

- add flopper to everthing

- add m1911 to origins

those are just examples, but i definately dont want the same exact maps with better graphics

I like the idea of adding PaP to the maps that don't have it but I believe that you are going to remaster the maps and have PaP on maps that don't have it, then you have to remaster them all. You can't just remaster two maps to just add one or two things. You have to remaster them all. I think that they should add PaP to those maps and maybe even make Nacht bigger somehow and add PaP and more perks; at least Jugg and Speed, maybe Double Tap.

I would like to see Kino to be bigger but I'm not sure what else TreyArch could add to the map. That would be really cool but also pointless.

I do believe that should retry on Tranzit. At least make it better. I don't think that adding a new route will make it better. It was bad to begin with. The only thing that made the map look good was the teaser trailer before the game even came out. Just retry making the map. Get rid of the fog and maybe denizens. At least not attacked every single second you walk in the fog.

Adding Flopper to every map would actually be great. It would be very helpful, especially against the splash damage from the Ray Gun. I do believe that they should add Flopper to Die Rise to where you don't take any damage when jumping from building to building or down a level. The only thing that they should do with that is you should still die if you fall all the way down at the bottom of the map.

I don't see there any point to add the M1911 to Origins. The whole point of the map and uniqueness is the Mauser. That was the whole point in the trailers and teasers they had for the map. Even you were to add the M1911 to the box at least, no one would use it because it's a pistol and not a very high damage weapon. So it's honestly a pointless idea to add the M1911 to Origins.

I just believe that if you are going to remake a map to just add PaP to it, then you have to remaster them all. I would really love to see all of the old maps remastered and play them on 60 fps and on a new engine. That would look incredible.

Edited by TheVGExpert