The Reality of HAARP, Vril, and Group 601

Tac

• Administrators

Hey guys, Tac here with a theory I just recently thought up. I created a similar threads over three years ago but never really made the connection until now, so I hope you guys enjoy it. It may be a bit of rambling so that's where I'll need you all!

First and foremost, I'll begin this with some background on HAARP and how they relate. In the Doctor's Quarters of Shi No Numa, you'll find the following note:

UMWi3Qj.jpg

It reads:

... might be powering HAARP ...

... but it comes with a risk ...

... may consider using ...

The earth’s atmosphere is divided into three major sections, the troposphere (sea level), the stratosphere, and the ionosphere. The purpose of the US-military's HAARP, or the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, is to study the ionosphere. Many believe that HAARP is using the research of Nikola Tesla, and we've all heard his name around here quite often, especially since his name is in the game coding. A lot of his work dealt with the manipulation of invisible universal electromagnetic forces and some say they have the potential of destroying planet Earth. It's said that HAARP is being used as an ionosphere heater system that would allow it to alter the weather, neutralize satellites, and even send out messages to exert mind control over the general public. Physicists, Congressman, Governors, and foreign parliaments have grown concerned with HAARP and its capabilities, citing environmental concerns.

In 1934, Tesla announced that he would create a space shield around the United States to protect it from enemy missiles, rockets, and planes. Tesla also claimed that he would zap enemy missiles, rockets, and planes from the sky with a “death beam”. On September 20, 1940, Tesla announced that he was ready to divulge the secret of his “Teleforce” and “Death Ray”, and his invisible “Chinese Wall of Defense” to protect the United States. This is what people are referring to when they say that HAARP is able to neutralize satellites and even be weaponized. Keep in mind that we can also see Death Ray documents in various maps, including Ascension.

Here's where it gets interesting. Here's an excerpt from Vril, The Coming Race, which is a book that many of us believe was a large influence on the Treyarch developers:

These subterranean philosophers assert that by one operation of vril, which Faraday would perhaps call "atmospheric magnetism," they can influence the variations of temperature--in plain words, the weather; that by operations, akin to those ascribed to mesmerism, electro-biology, odic force, etc., but applied scientifically, through vril conductors, can exercise influence over minds, and bodies animal and vegetable, to an extent not surpassed in the romances of our mystics. To all such agencies they give the common name of vril.

In the Shi No Numa note above, it says that something "might be powering HAARP," and many believe that HAARP is using some power to exrt mind control and weather changes. Then, The Coming Race states that Vril is capable of all these things, so I ask you... Is HAARP using Vril to further its agenda, so it may fundamentally change the world as we see it? To take it one step further, I'll argue that Group 601 is the German equivalent of HAARP, utilizing the powers of Vril to specialize in mind control and weaponry.

oOkg6Uc.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good theory but what if the missing power source is just as simple as 115 or some other element? We do know their are risks with using 115 and imagine what risks could occur around the world.

Edited by Nightmare Voyager

We've never really seen what Vril as a substance / energy can do. It was supposedly in the V-R11, and produced by the Golden Rod. But honestly Vril could have just been the word ancient civilizations used to describe 115. They might be the same thing. With 115 negatives are obvious. Power your machines and enable teleportation and time travel, at the risk of zombie apocalypse. What negatives gave ever resulted from the use of Vril thus far? Alternately Vril could be a more stable Isotope of 115 with less obvious negative effects.

Plus we already know 115 can be used for mind control. 3 easy steps.

Expose corpses to 115.

Find the MPD and become a God.

Profit.

• Administrators

Vril and Element 115 are separate things. They are certainly related, but they are not identical. Element 115 is able to partially bring back dead people, while Vril can fully bring them back, as we've seen in the V-R11. Vril is essentially condensed and stabilized Element 115, as we see in Shangri-La where an Element 115 meteor falls on the temple and he shrinks it down, condensing it, into a stable lump of Vril, known as the Focusing Stone.

Vril and Element 115 are separate things. They are certainly related, but they are not identical. Element 115 is able to partially bring back dead people, while Vril can fully bring them back, as we've seen in the V-R11. Vril is essentially condensed and stabilized Element 115, as we see in Shangri-La where an Element 115 meteor falls on the temple and he shrinks it down, condensing it, into a stable lump of Vril, known as the Focusing Stone.

The VR11 is not ever confirmed to manipulate Vril energy. Their is a 115 meteor on top of the VR11 just because the name looks a bit like Vril doesn't mean it uses Vril energy. Also it does not bring humans back to life, or else Treyarch would have made models similar to the zombies. The VR11 seems to displace people in time. Have you read Vril: The Power of the Coming Race? I have and the correlations you make with it and Zombies do not make sense.

great read @Tac always been a fan of you work ;)

just figured I'd slip this video in here (as I do with most posts about vril ya).  Some really awesome information on how seriously the nazi's took the legend of the inner earth dwelling beings:

Mobile

I'd really like to see 3arc give us some solid nods towards alien beings (not that they haven't), and their involvement with the storyline.

So, are we getting to a point where we are suspecting the controller of the MPD is able to control the zombies through some sort of reverse-engineered vril energy, projecting their brainwaves through HAARP towers?  Because if we are, then that is some serious boner fuel.

We've never really seen what Vril as a substance / energy can do. It was supposedly in the V-R11, and produced by the Golden Rod. But honestly Vril could have just been the word ancient civilizations used to describe 115. They might be the same thing. With 115 negatives are obvious. Power your machines and enable teleportation and time travel, at the risk of zombie apocalypse. What negatives gave ever resulted from the use of Vril thus far? Alternately Vril could be a more stable Isotope of 115 with less obvious negative effects.

@Artic Jesus i'm glad you brought up the V-R11.  The gun literally heals zombies, cures the zombification.  Why they are all CIA agents?  lord knows...  but it's interesting to note that while raw 115 can be toxic, treated 115 (or VRILL) can be the cure.

great read @Tac always been a fan of you work ;)

just figured I'd slip this video in here (as I do with most posts about vril ya).  Some really awesome information on how seriously the nazi's took the legend of the inner earth dwelling beings:

Mobile

I'd really like to see 3arc give us some solid nods towards alien beings (not that they haven't), and their involvement with the storyline.

So, are we getting to a point where we are suspecting the controller of the MPD is able to control the zombies through some sort of reverse-engineered vril energy, projecting their brainwaves through HAARP towers?  Because if we are, then that is some serious boner fuel.

@Artic Jesus i'm glad you brought up the V-R11.  The gun literally heals zombies, cures the zombification.  Why they are all CIA agents?  lord knows...  but it's interesting to note that while raw 115 can be toxic, treated 115 (or VRILL) can be the cure.

Why is it suddenly confirmed that 115 is Vril energy? 115 is an element, Vril is akin to something like electricity but is much different, it is not an element.

Edited by Nightmare Voyager

Why is it suddenly confirmed that 115 is Vril energy? 115 is an element, Vril is akin to something like electricity but is much different, it is not an element.

@Nightmare Voyager This is the Asylum, it is meant for theorizing and debating.  If you have a problem with another persons opinion then so be it, but it does not make your statement any more confirmed.

@Nightmare Voyager This is the Asylum, it is meant for theorizing and debating.  If you have a problem with another persons opinion then so be it, but it does not make your statement any more confirmed.

I never said I had a problem with theorizing. Just because it is a theory doesn't mean it is correct though. I am just trying to give my view points on the theory. I saw a flaw in the theory and told you things to build off of and look into. For example maybe the thing with the CIA agents isn't meant to be the VR11 bringing zombies back to life and something else. I never said my statement was confirmed. If you cannot keep an open mind about the subject of Vril I am just going to leave because their is no point arguing.

• Administrators

Why is it suddenly confirmed that 115 is Vril energy?

First off, no one has said they are the same thing. We've all stated something along the lines of them being altered forms of each other.

115 is an element, Vril is akin to something like electricity but is much different, it is not an element.

It's interesting that you say that Vril is akin to something like electricity, because so is Element 115. In the terminal, when detailing the Element, the very last line says it has inherent electrical properties. We know there is a correlation between Element 115 and Vril because there was a large Element 115 meteor and when shrunk, it became a small Vril pebble.

So, are we getting to a point where we are suspecting the controller of the MPD is able to control the zombies through some sort of reverse-engineered vril energy, projecting their brainwaves through HAARP towers? Because if we are, then that is some serious boner fuel.

You know, I really don't know. These towers that we built up in Black Ops II may have some part, who knows. I mean the MPD was made by the Vril-ya, that much we do know, and they obviously utilized Vril, so I wouldn't be surprised to see it connected somehow.

I never said I had a problem with theorizing. Just because it is a theory doesn't mean it is correct though. I am just trying to give my view points on the theory. I saw a flaw in the theory and told you things to build off of and look into. For example maybe the thing with the CIA agents isn't meant to be the VR11 bringing zombies back to life and something else. I never said my statement was confirmed. If you cannot keep an open mind about the subject of Vril I am just going to leave because their is no point arguing.

I never said my theory was correct either, @Nightmare Voyager .

I understand you are just trying to give your points on the theory, but the way you said makes it seem like you think your theory IS confirmed.

See, when you start off a sentence asking why this is "confirmed all of a sudden" - and then follow up by asserting your opinion as if it's fact, it comes off as if your opinion is confirmed.  If you put yourself in my shoes and look at your response to my post, I'm sure you will realize how it came off to me.

Also, simply saying that a theory is unconfirmed isn't a flaw - IT'S A FACT.  A fact that is true for MOST theories we have going here.  If you have no problem with theories, then you should have no problem with official confirmation.

Yes, you never said your statement was confirmed - but the nature of your sentence indicated that to be taken seriously, it needed confirmation.  Which led me to believe that you have indeed confirmation of your theory.

If you knew anything about me, you'd know I'm one of the more open minded theory nuts around here.  Please have some respect, please stay in the conversation, and don't pull the "i'm just going to leave because you can't handle my theories" card.

I'm heading out to work in a few minutes, but when I have a chance I'd love to go more in depth as to why I think vril energy relates to 115 - and I'd love to hear more in depth about your theories on it being electrical energy.

Sorry @Tac for going off topic.

To the best of my knowledge, Vril has never been considered an "element". More of a fluid. An "all-permeating fluid", to be exact.

Fluids, by definition, can be either liquid or even gas.

Taking the gas route, it would be even easier for HAARP to use in their arsenal. Gases in general are easier to use as biological weapons, or 'defense mechanisms'...if they choose to call them that.

On another possibly related note, perhaps Nova 6 plays a larger role than we think.

Okay, so - I'm out of work - it's midnight - let's nerd out @Nightmare Voyager @Tac

First off, we need to clear something out of the way.  The Vril connection goes way beyond the V-R11; many think that our community took that little tidbit and went wild with it, when in fact the nazi's themselves were obsessed with the occult and esoteric (ranging from Shangri-La, to Vril energy, to the ark of the covenant).  If you do not believe me, please check out the video in my post above - it is only 4 minutes long, and nicely summarizes the Nazi's actual belief in Vril-Ya, Vril energy, and how to harness Vril energy (I captured/uploaded it myself because I thought it was super informative).

Hitler, Himmler, many top Nazi ranking officials believe in Vril energy.

Now, let's talk about the reasoning:  Hitler (and Himmler's) plan was essentially to re-write German mythology.  They believed if they harnessed Vril energy (or something similar, i.e. ark, or shang), they'd be able to harness the power of God's and hence become legend.  In the end, it was really just a piece of the propaganda plan to show the world that the Aryan race was the chosen race.

###

Next: @Nightmare Voyager let's talk Vril, how it relates to 115, and what form it could possibly take.  Since you read the book (something I sorely need to do), I'm going to ahead and pull a little excerpt (source: wiki):

The uses of Vril in the novel amongst the Vril-ya vary from an agent of destruction to a healing substance. According to Zee, the daughter of the narrator's host, Vril can be changed into the mightiest agency over all types of matter, both animate and inanimate. It can destroy like lightning or replenish life, heal, or cure. It is used to rend ways through solid matter. Its light is said to be steadier, softer and healthier than that from any flammable material. It can also be used as a power source for animating mechanisms. Vril can be harnessed by use of the Vril staff or mental concentration.

A Vril staff is an object in the shape of a wand or a staff which is used as a channel for Vril. The narrator describes it as hollow with 'stops', 'keys', or 'springs' in which Vril can be altered, modified or directed to either destroy or heal.

I'm going to dash fact this one, because there is so much to be drawn I don't want it to be jumbled:

- Vril can be changed into the mightiest agency over all types of matter, both animate & inanimate: THAT, that is a mindf***.  At this point, it sounds like Vril is almost beyond elements, beyond energy, beyond matter - basically exactly what you (NV) were getting at.  And I think what @Tac and I were getting at is the theory that Vril energy may be concentrated from 115.  Think of rare earth elements nowadays, we use REE for smartphones, tablets, computers, TVs, lasers, xrays, basically most technology - but it's not like they just stick a rock of meteorite into your phone and it works.  It has to be broken down, and built back to it's purest form.  I would say this best depicts how I feel about the equivalence of Vril to 115.

- It can destroy or replenish life, heal, cure: Much like the V-R11.

- A power source for animating mechanisms: Towers in BO2, fly trap, robots in ORIGINS, excavators on Moon, computer on Moon - the list goes on.  When we think of Vril energy as a power source, it opens up entirely new options, uses, and reasonings behind the mechanisms, machines and monsters we've seen throughout the storyline.

- Vril can be harnessed by mental concentration:  Okay so Tac was throwing around the idea of zombies being controlled through HAARP towers, but the popular theory was that the controller of the MPD controlled the zombies.  Well what if the two weren't mutually exclusive?  If someone was able to harness Vril energy through concentration, and let's theorize the MPD helped amplify the concentration wavelength, then they could direct this energy in mass amounts.  The HAARP antenna's would act as a receivers, all across the world - allowing total brain control.

MPD->Mental Concentration->HAARP towers->zombies

Yes it's primitive, but I'm literally just building this theory now as I type - and would love help with fleshing it out, and taking a look at the flaws and fundamentals.

Last but not least - 

A Vril staff acts like a channel for Vril energy, with the ability to destroy or heal:  um, Origins staffs?  holy shit?  This cannot be the first time someone on this site has mentioned this, but I have not read it anywhere.  Staffs of the Ancients, so are Vril-Ya the ancients?  It would certainly make sense, seeing as we could then say that all zombies tech has been reverse engineered from Vril-Ya tech.

As I go through this, I realize I'm getting carried away - but that's really what the Asylum is for.

@Nightmare Voyager - in one of your posts you said that "the V-R11 seems to displace people in time".  I could hug you for saying that.  In fact, can I? *hug*.  In Origins, we learned that 115 displaces items and people through time and space.  Going from the description above, Vril can transcend matter of both animate and inanimate objects.  So, perhaps, going with that idea - we are both kind of right about the V-R11.  The V-R11 could use both 115 AND Vril; the 115 for temporal displacement (pulling CIA agents from somewhere else in time), and the Vril to transcend matter (the CIA agents look like CIA agents, and not the zombie they once were).

why the CIA agent?  Why the same guy, over and over? What is so damned special about this dude?  I cannot shake the feeling that there is something massive here we have barely scratched the surface of.

It's now almost 2am, I've been writing this for 2 hours.  I'll be back with more thoughts, hopefully more concise.  Sorry if a lot of this is yammering, but frankly I'm quite amped up over discussing this.  Looking forward to your responses.

@Nightmare Voyager - in one of your posts you said that "the V-R11 seems to displace people in time".  I could hug you for saying that.  In fact, can I? *hug*.  In Origins, we learned that 115 displaces items and people through time and space.  Going from the description above, Vril can transcend matter of both animate and inanimate objects.  So, perhaps, going with that idea - we are both kind of right about the V-R11.  The V-R11 could use both 115 AND Vril; the 115 for temporal displacement (pulling CIA agents from somewhere else in time), and the Vril to transcend matter (the CIA agents look like CIA agents, and not the zombie they once were).

why the CIA agent?  Why the same guy, over and over? What is so damned special about this dude?  I cannot shake the feeling that there is something massive here we have barely scratched the surface of.

As far as we know this guy, or four versions of him exist in Grief. I not that isn't canon exactly but in Buried Maxis states that the people who came their before failed and became the Wisp (no clue how) maybe this CIA agent had some incident with the VR11, maybe its creator tested the VR11 on this man? Whatever the case you are right about the use of 115 and Vril. I believe 115 can be used in some weird way to create Vril or even the power that 115 generates can merge with Vril energy. The two work in tandem and completely displace a certain person from one point in time to another. This person must have something to do with some sort of large event in time (the rift?) and was displaced because of this. I don't know and would love for someone to expand on this.

Yes GRILL you can have a hug :)

This thread makes me happy. It's like an old CoDz thread. Vril, 115, aliens, and an argument. This shit is about to get real in a few months.

Bear in mind that 115 "reanimates dead cells." I did a thread on zombie physiology a while ago (might revisit it soon) but I talk about none of the zombie's tissues or organ systems really work together the way a human's would. Their cells are "alive" but they as an organism are not. I hypothesized that the electrical properties of 115 allow the cells to work together like pseudo neurons. Maybe Vril does the same but to a much greater extent, to the point where all their cells and cell systems are restored to full use, and they are effectively "alive" again (hence the V-R11.)

I want to see what you guys think about thw fact that souls exist in zombies. How does that relate to the resurrection process (vril or 115)?

This thread is amazing. And my mind is totally blown. Totally totally blown.

@GRILL do you have a copy of the full video? I'd love to watch it!

Too many ideas are in my head at the moment. I'm not one for theorising much, so bear with me.

Back to @Tac 's original idea, but the opposite of @GRILL 's. What if the zombies can be controlled through HAARP towers, and the MPD, but they are exclusive. Whichever one is stronger, that's the one that controls the zombies.

That could explain why we had to choose a side in Black Ops 2. HAARRP towers are stronger than the MPD alone, but with the towers linked plus the MPD, you'd have total control. (giving Maxis a chance to take control).

One argument against this might be why didn't someone else control the zombies on earth before/ after Sam entering the device. Perhaps because there weren't that many cases of zombies? Just a few isolated incidents mainly involving Group 935 &Co . Perhaps HAARRP themselves were unaware of the zombies? Or at least the power of them as a weapon? Or maybe that's why there is so many colours to the eyes of the zombies. Each colour is a different power that controls them.

Another question while we are all here, what about the time displacement theory with the vrill as an energy? How would one control that? It would explain the timeline to Origins, but who is in control of the timeline.

Also, what about the timebomb in Buried. Is that maybe using vrill energy as opposed to 115?

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

• Administrators

Alright I have to get this out there. If I insinuated that currently, zombies are being controlled by these HAARP towers, I apologize. I do not believe that. I believe that the person in the MPD controls them through the Aether dimension. I was trying to make no connection between the zombies and the HAARP towers, simply that they were powered by Vril. I did mention Group 601, which I believe specialized in mind control and weaponry, however we have no real evidence of anything they did so I wasn't trying to insinuate any connection between this mind control and zombies. There may be one, who knows, but I wasn't trying to make one.

To go along with @GRILL's post about the Vril-ya, there's so much more to them and their involvement than simply the V-R11. Agartha is mentioned by name in the game, Vril is mentioned by name, an alien race is mentioned, we see Black Sun logos consistently, there's an image of the Vril-1 saucer in Der Riese, and I'm sure there are more.

Alright I have to get this out there. If I insinuated that currently, zombies are being controlled by these HAARP towers, I apologize. I do not believe that. I believe that the person in the MPD controls them through the Aether dimension. I was trying to make no connection between the zombies and the HAARP towers, simply that they were powered by Vril. I did mention Group 601, which I believe specialized in mind control and weaponry, however we have no real evidence of anything they did so I wasn't trying to insinuate any connection between this mind control and zombies. There may be one, who knows, but I wasn't trying to make one.

To go along with @GRILL's post about the Vril-ya, there's so much more to them and their involvement than simply the V-R11. Agartha is mentioned by name in the game, Vril is mentioned by name, an alien race is mentioned, we see Black Sun logos consistently, there's an image of the Vril-1 saucer in Der Riese, and I'm sure there are more.

Okay so when Richtofen went in the MPD he controlled the zombies in the aether and then in BO2 we had to power three towers so he could access Agartha, are they anything to do with the HAARP towers? Maxis cant get in the MPD because from what it seems like he doesn't have a body and is in like electricity for some reason.

• Administrators

Okay so when Richtofen went in the MPD he controlled the zombies in the aether and then in BO2 we had to power three towers so he could access Agartha, are they anything to do with the HAARP towers? Maxis cant get in the MPD because from what it seems like he doesn't have a body and is in like electricity for some reason.

I'm hesitant to say the true role of the towers because I just don't know. Granted, Black Ops II is not my forte, but all the arguments I've heard about the towers don't sit well with me.

I used to believe that Dr. Maxis was in Griffin Station, since he speaks there, but I think it's much more than that. Remember Gersh, who could only speak through the Ascension PA system and could display images on the television? I think something similar happened to Dr. Maxis, I'm just not sure what yet.

I'm hesitant to say the true role of the towers because I just don't know. Granted, Black Ops II is not my forte, but all the arguments I've heard about the towers don't sit well with me.

I used to believe that Dr. Maxis was in Griffin Station, since he speaks there, but I think it's much more than that. Remember Gersh, who could only speak through the Ascension PA system and could display images on the television? I think something similar happened to Dr. Maxis, I'm just not sure what yet.

Maybe when he died something could have happened to him that led to him being connected to electricity and stuff. But anyways that would be for another post.