The Reality of HAARP, Vril, and Group 601

Tac

• Administrators

Well the souls in MotD have electrical power. You use afterlife to control electrical devices. Maxis and gersch are probably just literally bodiless souls. They aren't "dead" but their bodies just aren't in our dimension anymore.

Exactly, they're somewhere else. The only thing that gets me is that Gersh was in Aether and he was controlling Ascensions electronics, and Dr. Maxis is controlling global electronics and we have no idea where he is, but I assume it's not Aether. Just makes it confusing trying to tell where he's at.

Reminds me of my old theory about utilizing Eiffel tower as HAARP device to mind control the zombies :)

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/144290-the-next-stage/

Haha I remember those theories, would've been interesting to see how it panned out, especially since Paris was supposed to be Moon. If that had happen, Black Ops 2 would've turned out very different.
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really think of the aether as a location, more a state of being. Both are "among us" in terms of their ability to influence things on earth. Like in Sci-fi dimensions are typically seen as planes, and they can intersect. The aether is like the entire goddamn XYZ coordinate plane. It isn't separate but it's not the same. #deepman

I don't really think of the aether as a location, more a state of being. Both are "among us" in terms of their ability to influence things on earth. Like in Sci-fi dimensions are typically seen as planes, and they can intersect. The aether is like the entire goddamn XYZ coordinate plane. It isn't separate but it's not the same. #deepman

I don't think the Aether is physical. I think the planes thing is a good way of describing it.

I think that Agartha is a place of great power and grants more power than the Aether. Where as the Aether seems to allow control of zombies I dont think it is long range only just a selective few that can be controlled. But Agartha is where it is at. In Agartha you can actually control the zombies and even have dominion over stuff like time and space. Samantha wants to escape Agartha, but what if she never existed? Imagine she created herself by forcing herself to exist inside of the zombies universe and then lost her memories? I dont know I like my theory about Maxis saving her from Agartha in Origins and recreating a body for himself and rewriting a lot of history to try and stop the loop but he fails and actually causes the events that start the loop, confusing I know but if you like Doctor Who you may have heard of a thing called the destiny trap which is what I based this on.

• Administrators

I don't think the Aether is physical. I think the planes thing is a good way of describing it.

If I may add, in Greek mythology, Aether is classified as a primordial deity, known more as the "upper air", the air that the gods would breathe, much unlike the air mortals breathe.

Elaborated better here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aether_(mythology)

@The Meh Aether has a lot of meanings besides just the upper air. I'm releasing a thread soon that I hope will clear up some things.

@Nightmare Voyager I'm with you, once we fully understand Agartha and what we can do when there I think it'll allow for more power.

I think that in zombies the earth isn't hollow but agartha is accessible through the earths core an it's in anothe dimension. But I wouldn't know how Treyarch want to portray it.

• Administrators

I hope Tac hasn't fell off of the face of the Earth, im excited to see some new posts and theories!

Haha I'm still here. School has started this week so I'm just making sure I have everything sorted out. Big stuff on the way good man!

I hope Tac hasn't fell off of the face of the Earth, im excited to see some new posts and theories!

Haha I'm still here. School has started this week so I'm just making sure I have everything sorted out. Big stuff on the way good man!

Good!

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
MPD->Mental Concentration->HAARP towers->zombies

Hopefully this isn't too far off topic, but your suggestion brought to mind a question I've had in regards to Samantha's reign in conjunction with the map timeline. Do we currently have a date for the Original 4's timeat Der Riese, Shi No Numa and Verruckt? Is it not true that Samantha appears to be in power, between the announcer voice and the Der Riese easter eggs? This is of particular interest to me, because in September 1945, Samantha and Maxis were presumably still running around between Der Riese and Kino. Thoughts, anyone? And if this is too off topic, just confirm and I'll take it to another thread.

• 4 years later...