Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DeathBringerZen

Custom Map - Project Viking

Project: Viking (Open Beta)

2q81075.jpg

Hello all, so I have decided to open the beta of Project Viking up to everyone to play. There are still a few known issues, which will be listed below. The goal of this open beta is to get everyone's feedback on the map, and to discover problems to fix that I may have missed through the testing process.

Warning: Not Completely Copyright safe - This map uses some copyrighted music. I suggest turning the music volume down in settings if you plan to upload video gameplay of this map online

287kzcz.jpg

Features...

- Bo2 generators

- Bo2 wonder weapons including the Paralyzer, Blunder/Acid Gat, RayGMk2 & more

- Bo2 Boss zombies including Brutus, crusaders and the Panzer Soldat

- Bo2 music styled stingers

- Bo2 buildables

- Bo2 die rise style elevator

- Bo2 timebomb

- Bo1 wonder weapons including the Thundergun

- Bo1 kino style pap + five style switches to get to pap

- Bo1 Diving (Works with Phd)

- Custom Wonder Weapon

- Anti Training/Camping (Still possible, but alot harder then usual)

- Many gamemodes including Chaos from MW3 and Turned from Bo2

- Fixed all Bo1 perks. Phd Blocks explosives+no damage indicator. Mule kick functions properly + gives back weapon if you buy the perk again after loosing it. Proper running speed with stamin, reduced cross-hair size with deadshot.

- Includes all perks in zombies from bo1 and bo2 besides tombstone

- Killstreaks including (Pred Missle, AC130 and MOAB)

27xh2bk.jpg

Download link: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=4778.0

Looks great. Going to be giving it a try here soon. :D

It's a great map. Bit chaotic at first with all the different features but you get used to it quick enough. Tough to train in so you may want to try and adopt some camping strats. lol

It's a great map. Bit chaotic at first with all the different features but you get used to it quick enough. Tough to train in so you may want to try and adopt some camping strats. lol

Lol, played it with Liz last night. It was absolutely hectic. We determined that we need more players. Haha.

Lol, played it with Liz last night. It was absolutely hectic. We determined that we need more players. Haha.

It was HELLA chaotic but so much fun, noticed the few small bugs but overall every feature in it makes it incredibly neat and fun to play.

amazing map, found a decent camp spot near vulture aid. I need some teamates to take out the panzer though, message me if you wanna play!

Since when is anything but waw stuff able to be used in custom maps?

Through mods and scripting, you can work anything in as long as you can script it in or make a mod to fit it in.

Since when is anything but waw stuff able to be used in custom maps?

Through mods and scripting, you can work anything in as long as you can script it in or make a mod to fit it in.

I need to get a PC. Like now

Awards

@spork

what are you using now for a PC, it may just run W@W on low settings...

@spork

what are you using now for a PC, it may just run W@W on low settings...

I don't even have a PC. I just remember someone back in the day told me only waw stuff was available to work with.

Awards

@spork

If you get serious about getting a PC just let me know your budget and I could help you find one, If you want.

@spork

If you get serious about getting a PC just let me know your budget and I could help you find one, If you want.

I've been trying to get a decent gaming PC for a while. Something strong enough for Custom Zombies and a few other things. Finally got a cheap i3 4130 desktop from amazon for under $200, minus a HDD and video card. Ordered a cheap R9 270 card, but now I need to upgrade the PSU. Using old ones right now which let me work on a Hyperspin project, but once Christmas is over and I can finally finish the upgrade, I'm looking to finally get some quality maps going. Hard making a really cheap poor mans gaming PC but think it will be well under $500 when I'm done. 

But maps like this will make it money well spent. Loved the few custom maps I had working on my older PC but when I downloaded the UGX custom map making kits, my computer seemed to have trouble even handling the simplest maps. Damn Pentium D. Can't wait to get back into it. 

Awards

About Call of Duty Zombies

Call of Duty Zombies (CODZ) is a fan-made gaming community centered around the popular Call of Duty franchise with central focus on the beloved Zombies mode. Created in 2009, CODZ is the ultimate platform for discussing Zombies theories, sharing strategies, player networking, and more.

Call of Duty Zombies Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct - regarding all site regulations and guidelines as a user of the website - can be found here. Failure to comply with the CoC will result in account disciplinary action.

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy / Terms of Use

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here. We heavily enforce COPPA and anti-spam laws.

The terms of use can be found here for user agreement purposes.

Legal Information

Activision, Call of Duty, Call of Duty: Black Ops titles, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare titles, Call of Duty: WWII are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc.

We are not affiliated with Activision nor its developers Treyarch, Sledgehammer, or Infinity Ward.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .