Mark Lamia's Zombies DICE Summit Presentation (video)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a two on it?

Z for Zombies

Oh, I think that its done like that to seem as if its saying WaW 2 though, not saying it as a fact that its the next game but im saying that its just a little fun they had 

It probably is just a 'Z' to state where zombies started off, but you know Treyarch and their dirty, sneaky tactics.

@Matuzz Yeah, but the second trigger is much higher than the primary trigger, where as in the chalk image it is the opposite.

Yeah but the chalk outlines have never been perfect and in Modern Warfare 2 there even wans't that trigger hole.

f2000-prev.jpg

Edited by Matuzz

I'd like to point out that in that image you can see the red text at the top center that is mostly cut off. That's part of the word "Confidential" and an image of the panel on the front of the MPD is seen on the same document. I don't believe that document has been seen before, but it looks American. Just thought I'd point that out, because if it means anything it could have big story implications.

And so it begins...

935-115.png

Draw your eyes to the blueprint at the back. Top right. "935"

There is a 935 logo at the top right of Buried's loading screen. Smaller, but possibly related? The logo is in a different place on that blueprint to the Der Riese loading screen, in which it is in the bottom left.

It probably is just a 'Z' to state where zombies started off, but you know Treyarch and their dirty, sneaky tactics.

@Matuzz Yeah, but the second trigger is much higher than the primary trigger, where as in the chalk image it is the opposite.

Yeah but the chalk outlines have never been perfect and in Modern Warfare 2 there even wans't that trigger hole.

f2000-prev.jpg

There was, actually. It's not the FN F2000, the handles don't match.

F2000cropped.PNG

I can't think of where this image is from

5a55def3385850cd961888d89533dbf1.png

It looks a bit like the Bal-27. Not the exact same but it could be their take on the Bal:

72fe1a4e46358fb66d7ebf76cbf848fd.png 

It has a strong resemblance. Also the map its in looks like its set at sunset, like Verruckt kinda looked

I know, I said it looks like it not that it is it, I really tried to say that I didnt think it was the exact gun so that I wouldnt have to be told something I know.