Mark Lamia's Zombies DICE Summit Presentation (video)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a minute.... Nightmare voyager is from Britain?........why does that sound familiar....

What? XD I am pretty sure you probably knew that. Most people I talk to a lot here do too! Does it not say it on my profile?

Also I think it will be in past broadcasts on the channel so it will be available to rewatch, but im not sure.

Wait a minute.... Nightmare voyager is from Britain?........why does that sound familiar....

What? XD I am pretty sure you probably knew that. Most people I talk to a lot here do too! Does it not say it on my profile?

Also I think it will be in past broadcasts on the channel so it will be available to rewatch, but im not sure. I actually had the same response! Weird!

Also I think it will be in past broadcasts on the channel so it will be available to rewatch, but im not sure. I actually had the same response! Weird!

X files music...

anyways so not long now, what do you guys think they are going to start by talking about?

Apparently it is F2000 or osmething, it looks like Verruckt but I am not saying it is. Where are we going next?

Edit after watching: I think that they have just done a very cryptic introduction to whats coming next.

Apparently it is F2000 or osmething, it looks like Verruckt but I am not saying it is. Where are we going next?

Edit after watching: I think that they have just done a very cryptic introduction to whats coming next.

Yeah that is definetly F2000. Which has not been in any Treyarch game yet soooooooo... :)

Edited by Matuzz

Some nice hype from Treyarch yet again. The zombie shadow looks rather interesting as well. Looks like it is wearing a helmet, which was not something seeing in WaW I am sure.

What era is the F2000 from?

It's Belgium's current battle rifle if I remember correctly also some special forces around the globe also use it. It's quite modern gun.