New Advanced Warfare Forum Skin

S.O.P.H.I.A.

• Administrators

So, it launches in the UK in 2.5hrs, has launched in other countries already (I think with the timezones) and everyone is getting hyped about it.

Not only is it a new CoD from Sledgehammer IT HAS ZOMBIES well, it has what I would call an infected mode within survival ala World War Z but they are still zombies, just not the game mode we are used too from Treyarch.

Anyway, we have now made available the Advanced Warfare callofdutyzombies skin, if you wish to use this you can, simply select "advanced warfare skin from the change theme option.

73eb9aaf10b0d120a60e3e0e72b4f646.png

Here's a few screenshots for you all.

3ae546f5c17eb73bbae0ede86db1913a.png

d0a6fdfef08a05ac71fc8c9c5896e88e.png

96b8bfb7881c74b0385f99377bd0629b.png

af5f80d2085f6adb06ca26c1bbfd476d.png

Hope you all enjoy the skin and if you spot anything, let us know so we can get it fixed ;)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone have more info on the zombies in Advanced Warfare?

So far, it is a bonus round in Exo-Survival, and in that, the zombies appear like the zombies from World War Z, aka fast and able to jump high and stuff. 

Also, Gamestop confirmed in this article that zombies will be included in the season pass as well as DLC, so we don't know whether it is the type from Survival, or normal Treyarch style.

Edited by Lord Speedo demands money
  • Administrators

Advanced Warfare forum category and sections now available. We know this will cause controversy with the position within the heirarchy, although with the zombie mode within survival we feel above Black ops and WaW is justified rather than being left under Sledgehammer.

a51df0bb44e7f1bef13b3fe127c41511.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Tech Admin

You should definitely do exclusive themes/skins of sorts for UOTM, HoF (and hopefully someday DOTM) winners.

What's the likelyhood of something of this combination to happen? I think that would be sweet.

Unlikely bud, we have our fingers in so many pies at the moment we are stretched. The two styles we have just now are all we will have going forward until the new site is ready.

However, on the new site, style, design is so much easier to implement and change - we could in theory have multiple designs. For instance, when the site launches it will be a familiar style, however, when the next Treyarch game is released a simple change can change the entire look and feel (I say simple, but it would require some editing but not massive amounts).

It might happen in the future but something that isn't on our radar at the moment.