Zombies Political Parties

So there is always going to be a rift in any community where many different ideas are present, especially when no single opinion can be considered "correct" or "the right one." Politics is a good example, but the zombies community is that way as well.

So what might these parties be? Well conservative and radical I suppose. Is the Jet Gun a wonder weapon? Is origins part of the main timeline? Is it all a dream, or dolls? If you answered no to al of those, you're a zombies conservative. Der Riese is probably your favorite map, the DG-2 is probably your favorite wonder weapon, and hellhound are probably your favorite boss. You love things like how they used to be, and think they should go back to / stay with that.

If you answered yes to all, you're a zombies radical. You think that origins / motd is the best, buildables are awesome, and you use the bank and gun locker every game Mid round bosses sexually arouse you. You want new innovations and ideas to shake stuff up.

What is your political party for zombies?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Zombies community is exactly like Politics

You have the people who spread false information in order to destroy the Reps of other Youtubers

You have people who try to get the masses on their side by promising information or promising them something will happen.

You have those who think Zombies should go back to their Roots

You have people who want to get rid of everything we know so far and start over

You have those Lie alot to get their channels noticed...COUGH COUGH ZOMBIES COLLECTION...COUGH..COUGH

You have those who want to completely change zombies in such a way that it no longer has any story and it's just Gameplay.....I call those people Anarchists 

• Moderators

So there is always going to be a rift in any community where many different ideas are present, especially when no single opinion can be considered "correct" or "the right one." Politics is a good example, but the zombies community is that way as well.

So what might these parties be? Well conservative and radical I suppose. Is the Jet Gun a wonder weapon? Is origins part of the main timeline? Is it all a dream, or dolls? If you answered no to al of those, you're a zombies conservative. Der Riese is probably your favorite map, the DG-2 is probably your favorite wonder weapon, and hellhound are probably your favorite boss. You love things like how they used to be, and think they should go back to / stay with that.

If you answered yes to all, you're a zombies radical. You think that origins / motd is the best, buildables are awesome, and you use the bank and gun locker every game Mid round bosses sexually arouse you. You want new innovations and ideas to shake stuff up.

What is your political party for zombies?

tl;dr: What do you like more BO1 or BO2 zombies? :P

Der Riese is not my favourite map, hellhounds are not my favourite boss and the DG 2 not my favourite WW, but other than that I would still count myself to the first party. 

I like a bit of both...yes i admit i loved der reise, but i do think origins was absolutely awesome!!! Dogs were the best bosses...and i hate tranzit(see my post) lol....however what do we want from the next edition of zombies as a community??? Of course your always going to get someone whos telling you that if we packapunch the raygun 18 times we get an infinate insta kill and elvis appears inside jugg but to me this is where it could be improved...keep the game simple as it is now but have some way of seeing who your playing with and improving the ranking system so we know players abilty and reliability and be matched up for effectively....

exact same thoughts, keep it simple but still keep adding some new weapons, perks, ... I personally find origins awesome into many aspects: the easter egg is awesome, the map itself isnt too repetitive, the weapons (staves) are just pure crazy... to me one of the best zombies map ever made

"A radical says, "Let's change everything
A liberal says, "That sounds like a good idea. Let's try it." 
A moderate says, "That might be a good idea, but let's examine it closely first to make sure it won't cause too many problems." 
A conservative says, "Let's not change anything." 
A reactionary says, "We've changed too many things already. We need to go get rid of some of these new things." "

Although I am very "old school" when it comes to zombies, and I do consider Der Riese to be one of my personal favourite maps, I have to say... I absolutely HATE the Wunderwaffe! Not sure why I hate it but I do. It is my second least fav WW of them all, with the Winter's Howl being my least fav.

I admit I do prefer zombies to be like the WW/BO1 maps but I embraced the changes that came with BO2. Buildables were not necessarily a bad idea and although they started off poor in Tranzit, they improved as time went on. The ones on Buried were decent but they put too many in and it made the map OP. Die Rise, MotD and Origins had a better balance when it came to buildables.

My main issues with BO2 were more down to things like the storyline and direction, the poor choice of locations and themes for some maps and the fact that they dumbed the zombies down (to appeal to a wider audience no doubt) making it too easy. Getting to round 60 on my first solo run on Buried is ridiculous and ruined that map completely for me. Same with MotD. Did one attempt at a high round and got to 67. Never tried again. It became more time based than skill based when playing.

Not sure what party that puts me in? I would be happy to consider myself as a 3rd party candidate for The Monster Raving Loony Party.

For our friends outside of the UK... Yes! They are a real party! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official_Monster_Raving_Loony_Party

I think all points and rounds should be shared, or given to me, and wish instead of guns we handed out pamphlets talking about the dangers of fried foods- liberal :)

I'm definitely one that for newer zombies, even tgough I've played since waw, they should keep the atmosphere from waw, but bring newer ideas and traps, as well as modes to the game, not sure what that makes me.

I'm in neither group

Jet gun is by treyarch called a wonder weapon but I don't see 115 in it

In my opinion origins is main storyline but it leads into the story we know with the my dad has a plan at the end. It just happens to play out like the children played it during ww1.my favorite map is motd but my fav wonder weapon is the thundergun. Second fav map is kino/ascension then Der Riese. What party am I?

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

I'm in neither group

In my opinion origins is main storyline but it leads into the story we know with the my dad has a plan at the end. It just happens to play out like the children played it during ww1.my favorite map is motd but my fav wonder weapon is the thundergun. Second fav map is kino/ascension then Der Riese. What party am I?

DId they call it a wonder weapon? 

Also I may have closure on Origins, but I don't' want to annoy anyone else with more advertising of it. 

FURTHERMORE: Next parties: 

Raygun… 

Or Raygun Mark 2? 

Personally, I like my mark two like I like my women: In my hands and firing green plasma at corpses as fast as it can.

The mark one is pretty good with PHD flopper, and has a lot better amo,  but it doesn't do nearly as much damage and will typically screw you over through 9/10ths of Black ops 2 which doesn't have a way to gain flopper. 

"A radical says, "Let's change everything

A liberal says, "That sounds like a good idea. Let's try it."

A moderate says, "That might be a good idea, but let's examine it closely first to make sure it won't cause too many problems."

A conservative says, "Let's not change anything."

A reactionary says, "We've changed too many things already. We need to go get rid of some of these new things." "

that's a very good assessment and very well thought out definitions. Based on that assessment I would say most people are moderate including myself. Good job!

I'm in neither group

DId they call it a wonder weapon? 

Also I may have closure on Origins, but I don't' want to annoy anyone else with more advertising of it. 

FURTHERMORE: Next parties: 

Raygun… 

Or Raygun Mark 2? 

Personally, I like my mark two like I like my women: In my hands and firing green plasma at corpses as fast as it can.

The mark one is pretty good with PHD flopper, and has a lot better amo,  but it doesn't do nearly as much damage and will typically screw you over through 9/10ths of Black ops 2 which doesn't have a way to gain flopper.

I did use a bunch of specific examples, but I didn't actually intend for people to answer them. I was more hoping for a general "I like new / old things." response. I think that question warrants its own thread anyway because it's so specific.

Not that you shouldn't answer those questions to establish your stance, but if your entire response consists of a bulleted list you're doing it wrong.

I feel like a highschool teacher.

I started with Kino der Toten, so I'm not a hardcore Der Riese fan like World at War veterans, but I can say I hated all of the maps that had anything to do with the normal story. Could not stand Die Rise, Buried, or Tranzit. Loved Verruckt, Kino, COTD, Moon, MOTD, and Origins. Not sure where that puts me in the parties but if in real life, my guess would be moderate.

You do realize that Moon, Kino, and COTD were part of the main storyline and actually had more to do with the story then Die rise, buried and tranzit?

I'm sorry I should have elaborated, I hated the BL2 story maps. Only maps I didn't like in BO1 were ascension, because the monkeys ruined it, and shangrila because it was just so annoying with too much going on. I understand your confusion, my bad.

I would say NO the jet gun is not a wonder weapon. YES origins is part of the main timeline (although you have to realize we're dealing with time travel and displacement and possibly alternate realities and/or universes. Even so, it's still part of our universe. I know that makes no sense) and NO it's not just dolls.

So I'm all over the place there.

As far as future aspects, I wanna see change. What's the point in making a new game if you're using old mechanics. That's the way I see it.

In conclusion, I have no idea what I would be considered. I have some conservative opinions regarding story elements, however I would still love to see changes and additions to gameplay.