2015 Zombie Perks/Weapon Levelling System!

AshMedley

I don't see why Zombies doesn't have a leveling up system like multiplayer but instead of unlocking new weapons it just unlocks nice small little things like calling cards, emblems and stuff. It also gives players something to aim for.

If they're hell bent on bringing back buildables, and perma perks, The ranking system could be tied to that. Would also give challenges to players. Build 500 career buildables on Tranzit to build stuff faster, that type of stuff. Buy 1000 perks to unlock perma Jugg.

See, I don't like that because it makes the game easier for experienced players. 

"Leveling up" should make the game COOLER, not EASIER. 

For example: Being able to swap certain box weapons: Take the RPD, swap that for the Lsat and the game gives you an infanently wider variety of weaponry. Of course, similar weapons can be swapped only to their counterparts: Remington NMA---> Python, RPD--->Lsat

Also first person to give me slack about "trading weaponry not being fair" is getting the stair of death, it is, you're basically telling me that anyone in the whole world can go to round 40 with a RPD, but only round 20 with an Lsat. Not to mention weapons themselves are random, there's no guarantee that any particular weapon will even show up in the box. (And at the end of the day we're all just going to put a weapon back in to get a ray gun anyhow. ) 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic