Mini-Enforcement Team

Hello people of Treyarch. I have been playing your games since they came put and I have been noticing that whenever I search for Domination in Black Ops 1 or Black Ops 2, 50% of the time, it places me in a hacked lobby. Also, whenever I search to play a zombies game, it's not that often, but I get placed into hacked lobbies. I was wondering if their was a way to apply for the Enforcement team or create an allied enforcement team of 3 other people. I have the software to catch them and can get the evidence fairly easily. I would appreciate it if only staff members post on thei thread, thank you for your time.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dylan, I think everyone on this site will agree with you hackers and boosters damage the stat tracking and leaderboards. And it seems like a small team, if Treyarch wanted to, could keep non-legit records minimized. But I don't think (correct me if I'm wrong)  anyone who works at Treyarch mods this site or contributes regularly on these forums. 

So, if I've got you right, you want to take some sort of action on people who are hacking a 3 year old game?

WTF?  Who does that?

Seriously, that's a jerk thing to do...if you want clean lobbies maybe you should play something newer.  Still playing MULTI on either title is unacceptable.  Maybe if you were playing a 'classic' like MW or MW2 it would make sense, but the multi on BlOps was crap and the maps are not good enough to still be playing.

This is such an odd post...

Ahem* 

Black ops one maps are good enough to still play. 

Moon, 

Der reise, 

Call of the dead, 

EVEN KINO 

can bring back the classic feel that BO2 fails at… 

And honestly, it is meant to be played without hacks, too easy for the hacker to get the wonder gun before everyone else can even open the first door. 

Now lobbies like MOTD and MOON which players used to spend hours on trying to round up kill after kill, are completely suppressed by a little kid who thinks he's smart after a shopping spree at radio-shack… 

I believe in simple things: Work hard for what you should get. And get it. Short cuts shouldn't exist.