Nuketown Update

Dylant823

Hello people of the fourms! Are you like me? Find Nuketwon just a bit to bland? Look what I have to say about it and forward to the Developers if you like it! Let's get into the content:

Doors:

You should be able to open up the bunker area in the back of green house. Down there would be Wunderfizz which is their automatically at the start of e game. This door would cost 3000 points to open. There would also be an MP40 on the wall for 1400 points.

The Shed behind green would be a good area also. Perhaps it could be opened for 2500 points. Inside would be the KSG for 1750 points. The Sickle would also be inside for 4500 points.

Perks:

I think that the perks that should be brought back into it are:

Mule Kick

StaminUp

PhD Flopped

Weapons:

A few weapons that should be added to the box are:

MSMC

Peace Keeper

Skorpion

Molotovs

Vector

I will be making a new thread that is far more in depth later on. I am on an iPad so it is a little bit difficult to type. Any feedback helps, thanks guys!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I was really hoping for something like this following the Origins ending. I have said in the past adding in the wonder fizz would completely rock the leader boards (the legit boards anyway) on maps like nuketown. I normally just get the response "quit being a pansy and learn to use m&s" lol. I would have loved if they had added some grand easter egg that would give us some hint towards the next game.

They still could update the game.

I don't think putting money into an old map to make it larger is a smart business tactic, but a simple update that could basically rip off another map would be fine for me.

Having a shortened tunnel like Tranzits underpass would be cool, you could just take out the lava, move around the debris and render it another color and that wouldn't cost much and would breath some life into the map.

It really would be cool to get from one back yard to the next by going underground, just collapse the area Marleton makes it out of and give us a small hint on how he made it out.

• 2 weeks later...