Interesting Find

Reaper2909

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Why is that interesting?

Why does this guy seem to be such a dick all the time?

It's a long story. Please enlighten me on what is interesting about this quote. I will level set my dickishness after your in depth explanation.

• Administrators

Why is that interesting?

I think Reaper must be talking about the Spaceman blowing up. I don't see anyone shoot him or QED him, so probably that.

I would put it down to the engine being, well... dated. :lol:

That's what it would appear to be. My guess is that the effect of the Wave Gun reached him at a latter point, and was considerably the final touch to making him explode. Either that, or Astro Zombies do not enjoy Wave Guns.

Why does this guy seem to be such a dick all the time?

Asking what's so interesting when the OP made no mention of what we needed to see is not being a dick. In fact, it's not even a rhetorical question - just a casual one.

That's what it would appear to be. My guess is that the effect of the Wave Gun reached him at a latter point, and was considerably the final touch to making him explode. Either that, or Astro Zombies do not enjoy Wave Guns.

Pretty sure the wave gun or zapps have no effect of the astronaut, so might have just been that he had been in too long or derped out for a brief second and popped.

Again, I would consider it and engine or programming error that something unique or interesting to note.

• 2 weeks later...