Need Help With a Decision

Well, today I connected a 3-year old Gamestop trade-in card I found online, and decided to get 3$ credit on the Xbox marketplace.

However,

I am torn between what to purchase with it.

The items I am torn between:

• GTA V Shark Card: I am currently broke, and $100,000 would help out, however, it is only 100 K, and once it's used up, it's gone. It'd also use up all my money.
  • BO2 Extra Slots Pack: This would allow for 20 more emblems, 32 more films, and 40 more screenshots, plus I'd still have a dollar left. It also has 10 create-a-class extras, but I don't ever actually play MP anyways so it wouldn't help me there lol. But I love making emblems, films, and screenshots.
  • BO2 Afterlife Pack: I'd also keep a dollar in this one, and it is a cool zombies pack so I could make my calling card and gun look good. However, I only play MP to screw around, so...
  • BO2 Weaponized 115 Pack: Another zombies pack, same situation as above.
  • BO2 UK Punk Pack: This looked so good, but again, same situation as above.

Thanks, and if you help, you'll get brains ;)

Well since you rarely play mp everything but gta cash is a waste

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

Well except for the slots pack cause I love getting BO2 screenshots and films off zombies. I get your point though But what is the point? You cant even see them outside the game since we cant transfer it to our hard drives

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

I'd go with the shark card so you can actually safe time by not grinding and yo know what they say about time: Time is money.

The other things you listed really don't make sense if you don't even really play mp.

Donor

Get the 75% off game with xbox gold live promotion whatever. 

I got soul caliber 5 for 3 dollars, BEST 3$ EVER!