Dead Rising 4 Psychopath Concept [ One Shot ]

Note: Well, I’ve been doing some concepts for Sledgehammer, as well as for future treyarch zombies So...I wanted to do something a bit different this time. One of my favorite Games and the reason I first got an Xbox was because of Dead Rising. I knew the second game was coming out soon and I saw it wasn’t coming to wii so I switched. One of my favorite moments from this game series is the Psychopath Battles. Every boss is just an everyday person that has gone mad after coming face to face with a zombie outbreak. So here is a One shot of a Psychopath Concept. Unless I decide to do more.

Psychopath Battle Theme - Blue Stahli - Blue stahli

MC= main character

Mission Name: My name is Oki Doki

Mission description : There seems to be a woman on the Stage singing. You should go check

if she needs any help..

Character Description and Background

Oki Doki is a Japanese Pop Idol that has many adoring fans and is even becoming famous in America. Ever since she was a child she has been adored and spoiled by her parents. She craves attention. Now at age 24 she was about to perform live on Stage in front of the biggest crowd yet. However before the concert Began the outbreak occurred leaving her alone with None of her adoring fans to back her up. She wears a mostly pink and white dress as well as a small hat. She is asian and has short brown hair. Hey eyeliner is running down her face and her normally white gloves are stained with blood of zombies and survivors alike. One of her props resembles a Giant Wand. It is Mostly Pink with a yellow star at the end surrounded by a heart shape

Intro Cutscene

MC appears and starts walking on the stage. There are corpses strapped to chairs with their eyes wide open facing the stage. Suddenly you hear the sound of fireworks going off!

?????- “ Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls! Today we have a special guest! Straight from Japan and to America, The One...The Only….Okiiiii Dokiiiii…!”

Oki doki appears smiling and waving to the corpses. Their dead eyes fixated on the Deranged Pop Idol.

Oki Doki- “ Konichiwa!!! Hello everybody!!!!!

MC “ Um excuse me...um...Ma’m? Are you ok do you need any help?

Oki Doki- “ Um sir, I know you must be a big fan but please refrain from getting on the stage! I’m giving autographs after the show! Woooo”

MC- “ Excuse me for interrupting your….Show? but you do realise there’s a zombie outbreak going on. Come with me I can get you to safety.”

Oki Doki - “I can’t leave my show! Not when I have so many adoring fans waiting to see my performance”

She points to the chairs with corpses strapped in place..

MC - “no way…… You MURDERED these people! You are Insane!”

Oki Doki- “ NO! Those people are my adoring and loyal fans who are willing to watch me perform Zombie outbreak or not. Unlike you, they won’t come here to try to RUIN….MY SHOW!! My Name is Oki Doki and I WON’T LET THAT HAPPEN!!”

Oki Doki Pulls out a pink Microphone with a bunch of buttons on the side. As the fireworks behind her go off

Battle Style

Oki Doki has 2 sets of attacks. One is ranged and one is close combat.

Ranged - If she is not close to you for a short amount of time she will pull out her microphone and activate fireworks from the stage which will launch into the air and crash back to the ground.

Close Combat - If you decide to fight her head on she will put away her microphone and instead pull out her Magic Wand. The want is electrified and if she manages to knock you down she will step on you and proceed to shock you. To escape this position you must move the D pad back and forth.

Rewards

20,000 pp + Key to the Back stage

Electric Wand Melee Weapon

Death Cutscene

Oki Doki Falls to the ground she is sobbing while trying to crawl away from MC.

Oki Doki - “You can’t just come here and destroy my show, What kind of fan are you? I won’t let you get away with this!”

She Pulls out her special microphone and presses the button to release more fireworks

The last fireworks go off as one of them goes astray and hits a stage light. You hear the sound of metal coming loose.

Oki Doki - You’ll be hearing from my fans…..Cause…

The stage light begins to spark as it collapses

“ I AM OKI--” The stage light crashes to the ground Crushing Oki Doki to Death. A pool of blood begins to form as her microphone rolls away and falls off the stage.

MC looks at her corpse for a second

MC- “ Oh boy...Her fans are going to be crushed”

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days