Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright guys so I'm just making a discussion for Sm4sh 3DS/Wii U. Feel free to put your Friend Code down and add people (make sure you let them know you added them, since the 3DS friend system is a two way thing), discuss anything related with these two games. Talk about who your maining, what you've unlocked, skills and tactics, maps, etc.
I'm maining Yoshi outright. He is my favourite Nintendo character so it wasn't a second thought. Not sure who else I might pick up. Mii Brawler seems pretty good. I liked Mario in the demo, so I may use him too. The maps are pretty interesting too, but I don't have a clear favourite as of yet. Pictochat 2 is certainly something though.

Smash Run I love. I didn't think I would. I just thought it would a subpar tacked on mode, but it is really enjoyable. There are enemies from multiple Nintendo franchises, some very powerful. The equipment and powers system, choosing one of the many prizes you found. The stats system is an interesting and unique take I love too.

For now, Smash 3DS has exceeded my expectations. It doesn't feel like an inferior version, it feels like a solid game. The circle pad can be a bit awkward to use and execute certain moves sometimes, but it does get the job done. I highly recommend this for any 3DS owner out there.

I already own a 2DS, and I don't own a WiiU so that's my reason for getting this version.  Although I'd like to pick up a WiiU at some point soon, it'll have to drop in price and be a bargain.  I still have to get another Xbox One so my girlfriend and I can play together! lol

@ZombieOfTheDead While I do agree that Smash is a party game, I also think fun can be had online. My friends and I will still see each other and play this, but we can't always see each other. So Online is a welcome addition for me, especially since the competitive scene has really rose in the past years.

I may get Smash Wii U, but right now I just don't have a Wii U and don't have the time or money for a new console.

Give the demo version a try if you haven't. The controls are a little clunky, but they are not hard to use.

I tried the demo @ZombieOfTheDead and it definitely was fun, just like the old days.

However, I am waiting for the WiiU release because I don't own a 3ds and I found it to be a little too small for my hands.

All I'm going to say is Lil Mac B)

Also if you're lucky, some GameStops have a demo up (or I was told while I was playing Hyrule Warriors) so you might get to try it out after all.

Or go to Mcdonalds and leech their wifi ;)

Edited by Tattoo247