The Tales of The Illuminatti (Chapter 1)

The following story is a part of the series I'm writing: Destiny's Journey. Illuminatti115, Soul Hunter, Black Skull, Doktor Death, Dark Dante, Shadow Girl, and others are own by me. Call of Duty Zombies, Dante's Inferno, and others are own by their perspective owners. Please support the official release (later, not soon).

My name is Job, you may of heard of me from the bible known as The Book of Job. Some of you are used to the truth always turning upside down. Now, it's going to happen again. In the bible, it saids that Lucifer makes a bet with God that if I lose everything, I would lose faith in him. I had a wife, three daughters, seven sons, many servants, a farm, and a house. Lucifer took everything from me. That much is true, but the bible states that I still had faith in The Lord.

I saw my daughters in the desert. Aside them was an angel dressed in black, wearing a bird mask. This angel had black wings and a huge sword. He killed my youngest daughter. I was going to kill him, but he snatched my eyes from me. I couldn't see. I heard screams from my other daughters. Did he kill them!? I was punching in front of me, hoping to hit him. That bastard, he chopped off my arm and pierced his sword in my chest.

It's hot, I can feel the heat. I tried to move, but I felt bars and chains. I was chained in a cage! I heard foot steps marching loud. I heard creatures yelling and laughing. I heard people crying and screaming in pain. I couldn't see, I still didn't have eyes nor an arm.

I heard a powerful voice. "Shut the F**k up stupid apes!" He shouted. "If you wish to remain eternity in this part of Hell peacefully, then f**king shut up!"

I heard a small object fall inside my cage. Once I felt it with my hand, it was a rock. "Who's there?" I heard a voice. "Please, breathe into this rock." I did as the sweet voice asked. She sounded familiar. "Is that really you?"

"Hey!" The powerful voice yelled near me. "Where the F**k did you get that rock!? Give it here this instant!"

"Don't listen to that demon!" The voice spoke quick. "Eat this rock, hurry!" How could I eat a rock, I knew there was no time for questions. So I did as the voice told me. I shoved the rock down my throat.

"You Idiot!" The powerful voice yelled. "Why must these humans always disobey me!?"

What the F**k? I could see? Barely see, everything was blurry and misty. I saw figures in different colors. They were in the shape of people. All were blue, but the nearest person was dark red. Wait, the voice called the other person "demon", is this person the demon?

"I knew it was you Daddy!" The voice cheered. Daddy? "Oh Daddy, it's good to be with you again!"

"You filth! You will pay for your disobedience!" The demon yelled.

"Quick Daddy, punch him with all your strength!" She yelled.

I did as she told me. The demon was flying backwards towards the wall on the other side of this room. Strange, how did I get this strength? And what did she mean by "Daddy"? No, could she be one of my daughters?

"Grr..." The demon stood up. "Beginner's luck, but I was just going easy on you!"

"Stop F**king around." Entered another figure. This person was the darkest red I've ever seen. "The Dark Lord would like to see this man."

The demon was looking at me. "Like I said, beginner's luck. Come with us."

"Go with them. It's alright now." The voice said.

I demons took me to the central room, it had a desk, a fire place, a massive view outside...a tower? A tower of Hell? There was also a three headed animal growling at me. With that kind of growling, I can assume its a dog.

"His name is Cerberus." Said a voice near the door. This figure was black. If he's a demon, then he's the most powerful one of all. "Allow me to introduce myself, I am Lucifer." What!? "Or would you prefer me The Devil? The Accussor? I have a lot of names. The demons you're sensing are my pets: The False Prophet and The Antichrist."

"Sense?" I asked.

"The darkest red demon you see as a shadow is the Antichrist, the strongest demon I have...until you arrived."

Lucifer explained.

"I'm a..." I started. "Wait, What?"

"You're a demon." Lucifer continued. "No other humans can sense souls like we can."

"But how?" I asked. "Is this you're doing? This strength? This...this sense thing?"

Lucifer stayed quiet for a while. He looked out the window. "Explain it to him."

"Daddy?" The voice spoke. "This may take a while. An ancient spell existed a long time ago, a spell that could turn a group of corpses into an undead army. This spell was sealed by both kinds and sent the spell out into far space. And it returned a few years ago. This spell is under control by a person strong enough to hold this pressure."

"What pressure?" I asked.

"The Aether." She continued. "I am controlling the spell, keeping it from corrupting more corpses and causing the undead out of control. Although, we can't call it a spell now. By 1940, they started calling this Element 115."

"1940?" I asked.

"It's the twenty-first century now Daddy." She said. "We've been dead for nearly two thousand years."

"Two thousand!?" I asked.

"Jesus F**king Christ, it's like this guy can't take a hint." The False Prophet spoke. "Can't we just tell him that he was a demon with amnesia and have him think that for all eternity!?"

"We do not lie to our own kind." The Antichrist spoke. "Job, your daughters are still alive."

"WHAT THE F**K DID YOU SAY!!?" I grabbed him by the throat.

"Doktor Death has appeared again." Lucifer spoke. "I have an opportunity for you. An opportunity that is rare for humans to come by. There is a way to find your girls and murder Doktor Death, the black angel who brought you here."

"Anything!" I yelled. "I don't care if I have to sell my soul, I'm a dead man anyway! Please, help me!"

Lucifer looks at me. "You don't have to do that nasty thing. That wouldn't work anyway. What I require might help you, but you must also do what I say, when I say."

"Yeah, whatever!" I nodded.

Lucifer smiles. "With that power, you would be perfect. Job, become The next Illuminati! Become a demon even more powerful than my pets and me! Become...my Apprentice!"

DJ, why do you like to do this? He likes to put the inFAMOUS strategies in these stories. So it's up to you fans:

When I become The Devil's Apprentice...

-Do I Search for my Daughters?

OR

-Do I Hunt Down the Bastard?

Edited by Illuminatti115
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days