Create-A-Challenge!

I'm bored with zombies, I havent played it in months and I really want to breathe new life into it. So I want to hear from the community what challenges they would enjoy doing with each other! (and...obviously myself ;) )

Here are a few of mine to set an example and get the ball rolling. 

-Example-

<Challenge Name>

(Cute overview description)

Map: Obviously

From?: (Round you have to be in location or set up)

Bank?: Y/N

Guns?: List gun restrictions, if any.

Perks?: List perk restrictions, if any. 

Additional Comments or Rules: List them, if any.

Miser Challenge

You are a greedy rotten miser from the old west out to protect his money. Stay in the bank as long as you can to protect your dough!

Map: Buried

From?: Round 2 until game over

Bank?: Yes

Guns?: All

Perks?: No mule kick. That is way too expensive for a miser. Everything else is fair game. 

Anything else: After setting up on round one, you may not leave the bank at all until you all die. No stepping foot in the tunnel thing either. Just the bank. 

Road Trip!

You are a wonderful little family taking a vacation in scenic Washington. Trees, Wildlife, Tourist attractions, and plenty of zombies!

Map: Tranzit

From?: Round 1

Bank?: No

Perks?: All

Anything else: You stick with the bus, T.E.D.D is your tour guide after all. You may get out when it stops, but when that horn honks everybody get on board. If you get left behind you are dead to us! Kill yourself with a grenade. NOW.

Shafted

You wanted to get to the bottom floor of the mall, but the elevator appears to be "Broken"

Stay put until the cops come rescue you. (They aren't coming)

Map: Die Rise

From?: Round 2

Bank?: No

Perks?: All

Anything else: Once you get to the shaft after setting up, you may not leave. You can stay anywhere in the shaft but once you drop down, you can't exactly get back up.. obviously. 

Fizzy and the box

Wunderfizz is love. Wunderfizz is life.

Map: Origins

From?: Round 1

Guns?: Mystery box only. 

Perks?: Wunderfizz only.

Anything else: Let the benevolent zombie gods be your guide! They can bless you or totally fuck you over. Who knows? 

If someone is having a seriously hard time, they may purchase jugg only. 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh this again? Sure: 

Challenge name: short battery. 

The challenge works on Origins: What short battery means is only 2 of each generator can be on in a game. If one wants to obtain another generator, they must wait until the templars come to shut previous generators off. This means that perks will be limited, as well as box use, and PAP can NOT be obtained. You are allowed to purchase any gun, access any area,  and use the staffs as much as you like (I forget if one is able to upgrade the staffs without all generators or if that's just the EE….) 

Oh this again? Sure: 

Challenge name: short battery. 

The challenge works on Origins: What short battery means is only 2 of each generator can be on in a game. If one wants to obtain another generator, they must wait until the templars come to shut previous generators off. This means that perks will be limited, as well as box use, and PAP can NOT be obtained. You are allowed to purchase any gun, access any area,  and use the staffs as much as you like (I forget if one is able to upgrade the staffs without all generators or if that's just the EE….) 

Its impossible to use the templar zombies to take out generators when there are only two powered, as the templar zombies only spawn when there are 3 or more gens powered.

Oh…. Well then 3 generators then….

Interesting prospect... Origins is a bit tricky to start up and this would make things oh-so-much worse. And to answer your question, you can build and upgrade staves as usual regardless of generators. 

Can we do bo1 map challenges?

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

Yes obviously! But most challenges have been done that can be on BO1. I just noticed it wasnt as prominent in the community lately which was pretty lame, as I love them. 

Soulless

You were a bad guy in your life, and now that you were caught in prison, you must pay for your sins with the doom of endless zombies rampaging against you and not even a soul to help you. Survival wihout using the afterlife mode.

Map: Mob of the Dead

Location: Anywhere (there won't be many places to go anyway...)

Bank: N/A

Guns: Any

Perks: They're all afterlife powered, seems like we have a problem.

It's an basic idea, survive as long as you can wihout touching any electric box to enter afterlife (if downed, revive yourself immediately). As of this, you won't have acess to perks, some paths will be blocked, no way to build the plane (no PaP), no gondola...

Yet, you will still be able to get the hell's retriever, the blundergat and buildables (shield and acid gat) to aid you. It's an extended version of the survival in bus depot. How mad are you?

If you're not strong enough, I'll be good and let you use it once to get the jugger.

And with that idea, I came with another one, which may look similar.

Soulkeeper

It's time to escape this damned prision for good! But these demons are a pain in the ass for scrambling with the most important aspect of the plan: using afterlife. They seem to mess up with the souls in afterlife, so you only feel safe to use it for once he's gone for the moment.

You gain afterlife uses for the current round after you kill Brutus (boss).

Map: Mob of the Dead

Bank: N/A

Guns: Any

Perks: Any that you come across.

Brutus is an "jammer" of souls. You have to kill him to be able to get in afterlife and use it in order to complete the plan. Remember that you get the souls you have in stock for the round that you killed Brutus. If you kill him and the round ends, too bad for you.

Your objective is to build the plane and escape Alcatraz. What you do after that is up to you.

Tips: He doesn't like the hell's retriever very much.

You may want to "spam-use" the mystery box for him to appear.

Feeling lucky? Then now Brutus is an soulkeeper, so for each one you kill you'll recieve ONE afterlife use.

And an extra twist: They intercepted your escape and made you fall in the Golden Gate Bridge so they can have a chance to stop you. Stay there as long as you kill all the ones that didn't showed before. Kill them the number of rounds that they didn't appeared in the prison before returning to Alcatraz (for example, you left the prison on round 30, and in 5 of these 30 rounds you killed him to use the afterlife, so now you have to kill 25 of them, which is 8 rounds in the bridge).