Most angry person you've heard, stories plz!

Honestly, this can apply outside of Call of Duty, but I think we've all had those players, who just freak out of nowhere and scream and rant. Generally, I keep my mic off so my ranting can not be heard lol, but this one guy, on Tranzit, who was doing pretty good himself, and ran off by himself in the beginning, just starts yelling out of no where (please explain this to me)

"Whoever put that part on the bus (the roof) is a fucking idiot and doesn't know anything about this game. You know nothing, and you're so stupid" he kind of went on and on, and I muted him. 5 minutes later I unmute him, and he dies, swears, then leaves. The guy kinda scared me to be honest. I love how the other guy didn't say a thing, but starts laughing when he's gone. If you guys have better stories I'd love to hear 'em!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got into a good game of grief. Borough. The only people with mics were on the other team. One guy, a younger gentleman, maybe 13, was explaining the rank system calmly. Game starts, and I lead my team to a crushing victory. I'm a skull rank but I totally outplayed 2 shotguns and a knife. Anyway as soon as the game ends and goes back to the lobby the kid is screaming "YOU ARE ALL SO GAY I'M BETTER THAN YOU YOU'RE FUCKING BAD" and it wasn't even the worst that I've heard, but he seemed so chill before it took me by surprise.

Another timr in search and destroy multiplayer on BOII we won 4 to 0. Another younger gentleman on the other team basically becomes the most stereotypical cod player of all time. He mentioned my homosexuality, my mother's sexual activities, My lack of skill at cod, his superiority, and to top it all off he had a 420 clan tag. He talks so much shit and the next game he rage quits. he said to one dude "1v1 me you're shit" so the guy decided to actually challenge him. I got some popcorn and asked to spectate. The kid who was talking trash actually did crush the other guy, but he chilled out when we invited him to the custom game. But before then he was the angriest cod player I've encountered.

Alright, so I was playing Moon, and there was one guy in the lobby whom had reached round 99 but had no NML score…. Obviously a hacker of sorts (Double checked this BTW for glitches)… But I was willing to play sense we had a full lobby of mics. 

Anyway one of the guys turns out to be a troll and leaves the game the second we get to the moon, even after he died trying to reach the teleporter. 

Back in the lobby, he asks me to play again. I respond with: Oh…. Yeah I don't really like to play with hackers… And left. 

Minutes later after deciding to play BO2, I get a message: 

"YOU CHILDISH LITTLE BAST______! _____ YOU! I'M NOT A HAKER! YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS OF MY ROUND 99 ACHIEVEMENT!" 

to which I respond with: "Dude, you have round 99 with like 15 kills and NO NML score… Try again dude…" 

" ____ YOU! I DO HAVE A NML SCORE! IT's 124 KILLS A___HOLE!" 

Annoyed that I would have to deal with this, I put BO1 BACK into the console and checked the leader boards: 

"Dude, no you don't, its' blank!"

"YOu BUTTHURT PR___! F--- YOU! YOU JUST MISSED OUT ON PLAYING WITH THE GREATEST PLAYER EVER BIT---! 

At this point I decide to stop feeding the troll and just go back to (ineffectively) find players for a game of MOTD. 

But minutes later: 

F--- YOU COWARD! I KNEW YOU DIDN'T WANT NONE OF THIS! YOU BETTER BACK THE F--- UP BOI! (Yes spelled BOI)

Fed up I say: "Fine, I'll gladly play you in a simple game of 1v1 grief on any map you want…. "

"BIG BOY THINK HE SO BAD CUZ HE GOT BO2… I AIN'T GOT THE GAME NI----!" 

"FIne, we'll play a game of Kino, whomever has the most kills, and least deaths at the end wins… 

"NAh NI----! I AIN'T  GOT TIME FO YOU'RE(should have been "your") LITTLE PUNk A__ BI___! 

"Then leave me alone and let me finish my game if you arn't man enough to take me on in a game of zombies…"

" BUT YOU WON'T FIGHT ME DOH!" 

At this point I give, I stop texting back and stop feeding the troll…. However over the next 3 hours of my Origins game, I get NUMEROUS messages from him calling me a Bi____, a coward, and with one message even a communist…. He's now been reported and blocked by my account. 

I was playing Gears of War 3's Execution Mode. With only one life per round, you need to down your enemies and execute them while they're helplessly crawling on the ground before your kill counts.

I see the last guy on the enemy team running up to get the OneShot, one big ass sniper rifle. 

Beat him to it, downed him, then grabbed the oneshot and executed him with it. The result was my russian teammates screaming and laughing and one hilariously high-pitched angry voice rant from the guy I executed.

This is how the oneshot execution looks by the way:

i have 2 shotgun accounts, one for mates and one for pub games. Played a pub game of bus depot survival. This bloke was mouthing off from the start as think he was jealous i had shotguns. He stole kills early so i purchased the M14 to get headshots before he killed the zombies in my window. He started abusing me fr having the lowest kills and being a noob for buying a wall gun.

As always i purchase the door so they can hump the box, still having the least kills i'm coping more abuse. I hit the box about round 8 for the first time, after all i was then content on using the mp5 at this stage but due for some box hits for some stopping power. He kept EMP ing my box hits.

At this stage i think he had an axe to grind trying to prove a point against shotguns, he actually played pretty well and in his defence played until the end of the game. After round 10 he hit is limit and started going down quicker than a $2 hooker. I ended up dragging them to 17 rounds with 24 revives.

I've copped more abuse before but this one felt good. I never did get an apology though.

The reason people act like that is because they don't feel ashamed about being an asshole to people that they aren't actually going to meet in person. They feel like there won't be any negative repercussions for them, which is mostly true. Obviously they wouldn't say "your mom was on my dick last night" if you beat them at a game of chess or something. It's basically cowardly bullshit. I respect that people sometimes need to vent. I get that. And I understand that they want to be able to vent without making people in their life hate them. So they think hey, I'll take out my anger on a random stranger who I know I will never meet instead of my friends, because that way I don't have to deal with them judging me. I get that. It's still bullshit though because they might be a stranger to you, but they are a real person with feelings and you're treating them like shit. The "golden rule" should apply to everyone you talk to, regardless of whether you know them personally.

So be nice.

The angriest person i have played with is a guy i know in real life.

He will brag on how good he is but when people beat him online, even me, he'll call them lag-switchers and/or hackers. But sometimes they are actually hackers. but he goes so far as to report people for offensive language/emblem...

my freind is an ass

Edited by KeyboardCat935