Chaos Grief

Electric Jesus

This is my idea for a more fast + furious grief. Imagine a full 4 v 4 grief, but in no-man's land. No pause between rounds. Just infinitely spawning zombies with gradual increase in speed and health. People have wanted this as a stand-alone survival mode for a while, but I think it would be better for grief. It would require a lot of training skills and aggression because one wrong move could kill you, but also if you make the enemy slip up once it's GG. Thoughts?

I don't mean literally in area 51, but in any small-ish area with the NML mechanics.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...okay im diggin it. but wheres the beef? will there be bosses, wall weapons, mystery box, perks, easter eggs, different types of zombies? is there an every man for himself(no revives) mode, or a solo mode. i dig this idea, but where is the details?

P.S. plz dont be mad at me...

Edited by WolfHeart_99

That would be great. Reviving would be a real pain, actually likely pretty close to impossible in most situations. The only problem I can forsee would be having to slow down the zombies progression slightly. In NML they gain a level of strength in mere seconds, I'm not sure that would be too good for grief, maybe just a doubling of the time it takes zombies to "level up" would be sufficient.

So what are some good locations? I'm pretty much drawing a blank. Farm wouldn't be horrible, Town would be absolutely awesome (explosions everywhere!), and of course there is the obvious possibility that a new location gets made.