Do you have your PP out at all times?

Hi, it's the boring guy, aka Jay, aka the 12 yr old virgin.

In random lobbies, people often question my age and the authenticity of my PSN, a12yr_old_virgin. Honestly, if you can't clearly see the trolling intend behind the name, either you are very naive, or that you think I'm not very bright. For the record, I'm in my 30s and enjoys being a dick from time to time.

We all have personal preferences in regards to killing and running weapons. For most maps, I find Mustang and Sally to be a superior killing weapon. With its unsafe nature, I normally have a second, safer, running weapon in which I have out while running around.

Is it normal and acceptable to have your PP (personal preference) out at all times? You never know when you are going to need your PP, so you might as well have it out in your hands at all times. It is a practice I have been experiencing since I was a newbie, and something I preach to the younger guys. It may feel weird at first seeing people glancing at your PP, especially if it's something they fancy. It may be awkward at first, to showcase and overwhelm others with your PP, but you got lucky for a reason, it's completely ok to flaunt it. Anyone who feels you should not parade your PP is perhaps just jealous, I think they deserve to know the truth, that you are the one with the bigger gun, and will blast when necessary.

Do you theatre your PP? Do you like running around with it? Do you enjoy the jealous glances people have when they see your package?

Thanks for reading.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic