What Zombies Map Locations do the Community Want?

Electric Jesus

What Zombies Map Location Do We Want?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Alright, I'm not asking you to come here and post full map concepts. (*@Stop mocking me0's hand goes down*) Just pick a simple map location you'd like to see. I'll add popular ones to the poll, but I just started it with a few popular ideas that are usually floating around the forums.

So yes! post a LOCATION you want. If others get behind it I'll add it to the poll. It might give 3arc some impression of what the community want.

For me I'd say a School or Hospital.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I change my mind. Treyarch can't ruin the story anymore than they did in black ops 2 and i'm not talking about origins....

Give me a map in europe. A vampire decides to raise an army of the undead. 4 vampire slayers must travel to the castle in order to destroy dracula and end his reign.

If I ever finish Rebirth i'll make a more detailed post on this

Edited by Black Hand Smith

A school would be pretty cool. I'd love one in a broken down arena/stadium though. Tight but not too tight hallways, lots of room in the middle.

Either one of those would be great. Chernobyl seems like it could work, but it would have made more sense (to me) for that to have been Tranzits location given the nuclear fallout after Moon.

And as always everyone loves Catacombs, so it gets my vote.

I have another location. A Haunted house. However, this house is actually being used to film a Music video. Most of the Map is just extra stuff the crew put in for the video but suddenly things go wrong when it turns out one of the Props is actually The Book of The Dead. This Revives the undead as well as a very famous singer .....the king of Pop himself...Michael Jackson......

See… I feel like we've already had a chernobly act with ascension, and a map composed of tight areas like the catacombs? I've seen the trailers for as above so bellow, I know there's NO training spots down there… 

However I think a school would probably be the BEST map decision for the default map in 2015. 

-We've never been to a school

-Most of the population whom play zombies are teenagers or in college so they can relate. 

-It would offer an interesting element of confined space and long or wide areas. 

However we would HAVE to do this in a college campus. We can't be shooting little children zombies I'm fairly certain that' illegal… Even for zombies. Teachers and undergraduates are OK. 

Yeah it's weird that we haven't even had a generic city map yet. Of course every location is significant. Whether it's furthering Richtofen's agenda, or finding a tower, every map is a map for a reason. As we know from the buried cutscene, earth is thoroughly screwed. Obviously somewhere in the world there is a city overrun with zombies. But Richtofen / Maxis have simply had no reason to send the characters there.

Let's not even get in to HOW these locations could relate to the storyline. I'm just creating a collection of the most-wanted locations themselves.

I'd like to see a Plane / plane crash site map. Maybe Air Force One. I know I've seen that Idea posted before. I can imagine a mix of "five" office rooms, airplane features, destruction / flame aesthetics, and outdoor areas.

Yeah it's weird that we haven't even had a generic city map yet. Of course every location is significant. Whether it's furthering Richtofen's agenda, or finding a tower, every map is a map for a reason. As we know from the buried cutscene, earth is thoroughly screwed. Obviously somewhere in the world there is a city overrun with zombies. But Richtofen / Maxis have simply had no reason to send the characters there.

Let's not even get in to HOW these locations could relate to the storyline. I'm just creating a collection of the most-wanted locations themselves.

I'd like to see a Plane / plane crash site map. Maybe Air Force One. I know I've seen that Idea posted before. I can imagine a mix of "five" office rooms, airplane features, destruction / flame aesthetics, and outdoor areas.

Personally what i want is more or less a map explaining what happened between moon and.green run more thouroughly

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

well i guess it would have similar aesthetics, but it's a giant plane!

I think another commonly suggested map concept is a map on a boat. not like CotD, but on a boat actually in open water. They could even work in some tranzit-style stops, where it reaches land occasionally, but the boat itself still consists of over 90% of the playable area.

well i guess it would have similar aesthetics, but it's a giant plane!

I think another commonly suggested map concept is a map on a boat. not like CotD, but on a boat actually in open water. They could even work in some tranzit-style stops, where it reaches land occasionally, but the boat itself still consists of over 90% of the playable area.

So hijackef from bo2 but with zombies like nuketown zombies was?

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

No need. If the story is over then its over. Could just be random people going wtf and trying to survive.