Hi CoDz, I've been lurking for a little bit. :P Anyways, I was wondering if anyone had access to PC files that revealed the health increase formulas and zombies per round formula in both Black Ops 1 and Black Ops 2. Also, wondering the damage on some weapons so if anyone has a possible link or download to the files or ACCURATE statistics (not the wiki -_- ) please comment below. Thanks for listening!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi man. You'll like this thread:

Other than that, Binsys has a script for the number of zombies per round, and the damage, but for me it went offline about a year ago, and I haven't seen a copy/mirror of it anywhere.

Lastly, while trying to search for Binsys' script, I found this thread which you might like:

http://denkirson.proboards.com/thread/2555?page=1

It has a speculated zombies number per round on page 8, and has a load of other info.

Edited by lead_psychopath

Hi man. You'll like this thread:

Other than that, Binsys has a script for the number of zombies per round, and the damage, but for me it went offline about a year ago, and I haven't seen a copy/mirror of it anywhere.

Lastly, while trying to search for Binsys' script, I found this thread which you might like:

http://denkirson.proboards.com/thread/2555?page=1

It has a speculated zombies number per round on page 8, and has a load of other info.

Yeah both of those threads are by our own Duckcall, and have a vast amount of great info in them, however as far as I am aware that is only for Black Ops 1.  Binsys's topic was for BO2 as far as the zombies/round forumlas though

Thanks @lead_psychopath for the links, they answered my questions. It stinks we don't have anything like this up to date on CoDz. Are these things hidden in the coding or what? I thought the formulas would be easy to find for curious pc players. A BO2 version of this would be heavenly but I am happy with what I have received. Also, I remember the posts you are talking about from binsys, but have not seen them for a while unfortunately.

Thanks @lead_psychopath for the links, they answered my questions. It stinks we don't have anything like this up to date on CoDz. Are these things hidden in the coding or what? I thought the formulas would be easy to find for curious pc players. A BO2 version of this would be heavenly but I am happy with what I have received. Also, I remember the posts you are talking about from binsys, but have not seen them for a while unfortunately.

I seem to remember shortly after the release of the game, Duckcall looked in the files to potentially do a BO2 version of the charts, but i seem to remember him saying that the info wasn't available in the files in any sort of useful format... too bad as I really really enjoyed the ones he did for BO1

What if its the same as bo1 only difference being zombies on thr map at a time being 24*p where p is number of players?

Sent from my SGH-T599N using

No, the max zombies on a map at a time doesn't change with more players, it is still 24.

And for BO2, being that there are different weapons and in zombies the weapon adds a multiplier for headshots, limb shots, etc.

What if its the same as bo1 only difference being zombies on thr map at a time being 24*p where p is number of players?

No, the max zombies on a map at a time doesn't change with more players, it is still 24.

And for BO2, being that there are different weapons and in zombies the weapon adds a multiplier for headshots, limb shots, etc. I'm pretty sure it does man? Doesn't it go up to 48 with 4 players?!

And for BO2, being that there are different weapons and in zombies the weapon adds a multiplier for headshots, limb shots, etc. I'm pretty sure it does man? Doesn't it go up to 48 with 4 players?!

Nah..  try running trains on ascension with 4 ppl in 4 diff areas of the map and wait til they stop spawning, you'll only see 24.  Because of the processing power i guess it would need to do that.  Game would freeze every time

And for BO2, being that there are different weapons and in zombies the weapon adds a multiplier for headshots, limb shots, etc.I'm pretty sure it does man? Doesn't it go up to 48 with 4 players?!

Nah.. try running trains on ascension with 4 ppl in 4 diff areas of the map and wait til they stop spawning, you'll only see 24. Because of the processing power i guess it would need to do that. Game would freeze every time I was talking about bo2

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk