Any of your disciples turned out decent?

Hi, it's the boring guy.

My skills are nowhere near elite, but I consider myself fairly adequate. My road from a newbie to where I am currently is as rough as it gets. I have learned from many of my mistakes, and I have learned from some of the very best, including people on this site.

I play with randoms a lot, and often with bad randoms to patch my revives. Along the way, I have picked up a few eager, humble, and teachable lads that look up to me. With only the Mustang and Sally plus a wall weapon, the 12 year old mighty virgin started a coalition. After many random games, the boring guy tree is branching off.

Here are a few feel good stories that I'm sharing. Why not? We have just about debated every angle, and this is new and hopefully fresh and interesting.

Jye-xxxx

A dude I befriended from a random lobby. He sucked initially, in a game I host quit after a game in which the thief took my pistol. He messaged me and called me a noob, and challenged me to a mano e mano first room challenge. We played many many games afterwards and I have along the way showed him how to play the game smarter and safer. He recently showed me his new high round of 35 on Five, thanks to my tutelage. He's no world class play by any means, but he certainly progressed a lot quicker than I did.

Minion-x

I hated this random initially, because he would blast his ray gun whenever he goes down, complicating my efforts to revive him. My help started when I messaged him to cease fire in that situation, and many little tips followed. He is still sluggish and careless in his ways, but he's capable of 30+ game at any moment. His favorite weapon now? Mustang and Sally.

Yomama-xxx

Imagine a game in which a12yr old virgin and Yomama dominated. For a while we would play together and troll little kids. I never gave him any tips, but he progressed nicely from watching me set up and prepare for rounds. He would ask questions, why Mustang and Sally? Why you rarely hit the box? Where do you hide? Look out for Yomama in random lobbies, he would remind you of another funny handsome charismatic guy you seem to know on CODZ.

How many of your disciples have grown under your help? How have they progressed with your guidance? What roles have you played in other people's growth?

I'm the boring guy, and thanks for reading my stories.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I once had a disciple. Raised him since he was a squeaker. Well, he was cool but he got mad when we didn't let him into the KKK (Kool Kidz Klub) so he went to our rival and joined them instead. He then destroyed the Kkk and I was forced to live in a desert like osama bin laden while my other friend was forced yo live in a swamp. It was an epic tale that is too long to tell ad would probably fill 6 movies.

My story is kinda different..so.a few years ago my friend got a ps3 and black ops 1. He showed me zombie mode and couldnt get past the hellhound round on kino . Eventually he passed it and he taught me a few things. Then we both learned of rape training together and we both got better. Then i got my own ps3 and played a ton (his broke by this time) ..a few months later my used ps3 broke. Jump to last christmas and i got a new one. I had to reteach myself and him on bo2. I showed him how to play al the dlc maps when they came out. And now we know eachothers playstyles so well wevcan get 30+ most maps without using mics

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...