New Buildables!

Based on mockings post, i'm rolling with it. You get the jist of it, list new buildable ideas along with their functions in detail and their ingredients. 

Here are a few of mine

Paint Turret

Parts:

-Easel

-Pallet Board

-Machine Gun

-Wiring

Its a large easel, with paint splotches on the paper, and the gun shoots essentially paint balls which damage and add a random color splat to the zombie. Must be powered, but to be powered you can either hook them up to a power outlet along the wall, or use a turbine. 

Sliqui-Geyser

Parts:

-Fire Extinguisher

-Purple Goo in a package

-Hose

-Cinder block

A large Fire Hydrant tied sideways to a cinder block. Being placed down it spouts out purple goo that will cover the floor in front of it with sliquifier-esc goo. Zombies will slip and slide, and i wonder what happens when you add fire? >: )

Blow Dart 

Parts:

-Bamboo Shoot

-Stone Idol

-Poison Vial

-Wooden Boards

Place it down at a cross-road, and watch it go. It shoots darts at passing zombies, putting them to sleep exactly like the emp. Can be upgraded to toss out sleep gas "grenades" which put to sleep large groups. Upgrade requires 2 more parts, and 3000 points.

Bonus Parts:

-Dart Frog Sack

-Empty Canister

Hypno-Matic

-Pinwheel

-Pocketwatch

-Mysterious Crystal

Based on one of the only cool things in extinction, it chooses a target and hypnotizes them. Hypnotized zombies stick near the player, attacking zombies that come too close. You may only have 2 hypnotized zombies at one time, and the device has a 30 second cooldown.

What are some of your ideas?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. This is honestly sounds pretty useless and we are not playing paintball

2. The exact same thing as the sliquifier...

3. Are we capturing animals for the zoo? The answer is no and if this is used like I am picturing in my head it would be really OP.

4. A pretty good idea I would like it to be a new type of grenade or something

Sorry if I sound too harsh I'm a little critical with Buildables...