CoM: Zombies (Call of Mini)

For those of you that are unawares I bring to your attention a great little fun game. 

post-129624-0-49962500-1409357145.jpg

This title and it's predecessor aptly named Call of Mini Zombies has time after time made me come back for more zombie slaying fun.  Recent updates and improvements have drastically changed the gameplay as more modes and upgrades have become available.  Mixing in Co-op battles, Vs. mode, and daily unlocked special maps I find myself constantly checking in for a round. 

Stepping back a little so I'm not sounding like an advertisement I just wanted to share with you guys the different aspects and customization you can go through.  I've just recently got back into this game and diving into the areas I've noticed there is vast expansion.  For example in the 2nd edition Boss co-op battles have loot drops, these are random so every boss requires replay.  Every character, weapon and super moves have levels and as you progress you get more and more.

This game btw, is an App I play on iphone/ipad.  Not sure if it's for android but the rounds are pretty short so you can get intense for one match then just turn it off and go about your day lol.

I've found a lot of people through random matches that you can tell are hardcore players.  It feels like the creators are putting a lot of heart into it by expanding it from what it originally started as which was a single player kinda lame with barely any content or different zombies.  Warning though, if you delete this app even when you redownload it you've lost everything.  It's kinda fun to start over though especially with the new characters to play.

I'm going to get more involved with this and I hope that others get a chance to download this free App.  Would be nice to swap CoM stories and see what weapons/characters are the best through some trials. 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images