What is your favorite PaP weapon? (No wonder weapons)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See… I've NEVER liked PAPed guns… At all… They sound loud and annoying… I trust a good ole "TTHTHHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHT" more then a "pingwingzingpingdingpingpingpeeeewwwww"  I would prefer that they would remain the same and just grow some extensions like the origins staffs… The only gun I truly like PAPed more then the normal… Would be the Death machine in MOTD. That thing just goes from bad-ass to bad-assyer!

hmm.  In black ops 2 i did come to love the Dead Specimen Reactor iron sights.   I've always had fun with the Hades as well.  in BO1 probably the HS10 (typhoon something?) and the Predator is always a fave.

WaW of course i have to say the Ripper, and the Gut Shot

you are thinking of Typhoid + Mary.

Sassafras, Boomhilda, Mist-Maker, Afterburner, 1001 Samurais, Meat Grinder, Death Stalker, Reznov's Revenge.

Hope I didn't miss any of my children.

See… I've NEVER liked PAPed guns… At all… They sound loud and annoying… I trust a good ole "TTHTHHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHT" more then a "pingwingzingpingdingpingpingpeeeewwwww"  I would prefer that they would remain the same and just grow some extensions like the origins staffs… The only gun I truly like PAPed more then the normal… Would be the Death machine in MOTD. That thing just goes from bad-ass to bad-assyer!

I really love this description! It's amazing haha. But I would have to go with the AN-94 upgraded just because it's good for headshots and it's a wall buy!

Mustang and Sally for me, every game.

Back in BO1 the Galil was head and shoulder above all other guns. After round 30 when ARs are ineffective, M72 will net you the most kills.

AN-94 on BO2 gets an even wider advantage. In some cases it get more kills than Ray Gun.

Mustang and Sally for me, every game.

Back in BO1 the Galil was head and shoulder above all other guns. After round 30 when ARs are ineffective, M72 will net you the most kills.

AN-94 on BO2 gets an even wider advantage. In some cases it get more kills than Ray Gun.

I agree with you on this one! I'm not a fan of the ray gun at all just because how weak it has become over the years. And splash damage does not seem to help at all. But the mark 2 has saved my butt a couple of times.

Hmm some of you guys are going into too much details about kills and numbers, it is about the fav gun that you like to shoot. Ofcourse not including wunder weapons before some one starts pointing ray gun and dg2, although I wud prefer tgun.

Anyways I like ppsh, unfortunately never got to use it in regular zombies maps as I never played waw zombies. One reason why I sometime swithch to Custom maps.

I would have to go with the AUG. Love the scope on it (Svavorski or something???) and it gets a bit of extra ammo in its masterkey attachment (not that its really that powerful)

Aug is my second favorite, a whole lot more common than the M27 :(

On Der Riese it's a good weapon for me because those dogs get murdered by the shotgun attachment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For "efficiency" i like more the mesmerizer (PaP M1216, kind of) and the Shadow Veil Ultilizer (or something like that, PaP SVU)

For bad-assery i like the Hades (PaP olympia) and Cobra (PaP python). Cobra just seems awesome everytime. Oh, and my best friend, the Krauss Refribiliator, good ol' ballistic knife.