Which zombies do you prefer

StillTHUGGISH

Ok guys so I have been thinking and debating this with my friends since the last installment of zombies on Black ops 2. And I am calling out to my fellow codZ members to get there opinion on this I looked around and did not see a thread on this, so here goes which cod zombies do you feel is the best out of world at war, black ops, black ops 2. I personally love black ops 1 zombies for the story I feel like I learned a lot about the four main story characters which I loved. But black ops 2 introduced me to buildables and they also have me a way to track my stats which is great. also theater mode was a great way to get an overview of a much larger map then previous maps. But even with all that I still feel like black ops 1 pulled ahead with me as far as great zombie playing goes. I welcome you thoughts on this subject.

Edited by StillTHUGGISH
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Black ops 1

Simply because I love my simple Der Riese clones and because of the fact that it doesn't take 500 hours to get set up.

Black ops 2 is just a mess of  forced teamwork which takes a billion hours and I despise that. :C

Black ops 1

Simply because I love my simple Der Riese clones and because of the fact that it doesn't take 500 hours to get set up.

Black ops 2 is just a mess of forced teamwork which takes a billion hours and I despise that. :C

Yeah I also felt black ops 2 was trying to force teamwork too which I'm not against but if you didn't have three other players who worked well together then the Easter eggs were almost impossible to do

This thread has already been created.

WaW is my favourite zombies game, mainly because of the weapons.

I much prefer the wonder weapons from Black Ops 1 (including tacticals), and the maps I felt were better.

But it was Black Ops 2 that got me into zombies in the first place (it was the first game I'd bought dlc to), so it does hold a little place in my heart.

My biggest problem with BO2 is the time it takes to do things. Gone are the days of shorter games, and Buried is so incredibly easy, that I'd need a solid 5 hours to beat my Co-op record.

sent from my brain using 115 and magic

I much prefer the wonder weapons from Black Ops 1 (including tacticals), and the maps I felt were better.

But it was Black Ops 2 that got me into zombies in the first place (it was the first game I'd bought dlc to), so it does hold a little place in my heart.

My biggest problem with BO2 is the time it takes to do things. Gone are the days of shorter games, and Buried is so incredibly easy, that I'd need a solid 5 hours to beat my Co-op record.

I looked but but must have missed it .

• 1 month later...

Same here. I only played the 3 "free" maps of Black Ops (if you consider dead ops arcade an map) so I can't really say about it, but I liked Kino amd Five a lot. I never played WaW zombies "in-depth" (my disk broke before I really got into zombies), so goes the same as of BO DLCs.

But Black Ops II zombies is when I really took zombies seriously, especially because I got the season pass for all DLCs. Mob of the Dead hit my spot, so I'll go for BO2.

• 4 months later...

BO1 for many reasons.

The engine is much better than the WAW one.

It was the first zombies I played.

The wonder weapons are brilliant.

The map sizes and layouts lead to many different strategies, and to some really good threads and discussions on here.

BO2 was so disappointing to me but there was Black Ops, still shiny and fun.

The player created challenges on Black Ops are vastly better than the other 2.

However, the only reason that counts and tops them all for me - No Man's Land.

I reckon I have personally played more time on NML than I have on the entirety of BO2 and WAW together.

The value I have gotten from Black Ops is immeasurable to me.

Only other game that comes close in pure value is Skyrim.