The not-so-wonderful weapon discussion

So, without the implication of wonder weapons (or power weapons) what are some average every-day-pull of the box or wall weapons you would like to see? 

Please fill out weapons ideas as such: 

-*not necessary*

-Name-

*Image*

-Type (Shotgun, SMG, hybrid) 

-Amo (Express in form of "Max clip/Total max amo)

-What the weapon does/Statisitcs

-*Attachments*

-PAP name/Changes

-*PAP attachments* 

For an example: 

The Revolve-lutionary

9386718_1m.jpg?v=8CCAB7CD6215380

Simi-automatic Revolver

6/42

A mid-weight weapon, very powerful. What it lacks in proper accuracy and lightness of a regular pistol, it makes up for in reload time. Technically the amo is never needed to be reloaded, just cock the next chamber in. It has the strength of a python. 

Upgraded it becomes the New-era, doubles amo and chamber count. 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Click-Clack

Burst Fire(3)

9/90

An odd sniper rifle designed by a modern artist. Zooming in reveals a blue screen, with triangles appearing around zombies. It locks on to up to 3 targets, shoot to release. If no target is found or if it is shot from the hip, the shots go straight ahead like any other gun.

A little less powerful then the other snipers for obvious reasons...

Upgrade:

Snipe-O-Matic

Burst Fire(3)

15/180

It locks on much faster now, and locked shots have a 50% to redirect and home in on a second zombie.

HK G36 (wiki documentation)

hk_g36.jpg

There are several variants of this gun, but pictured is the standard model. It can be fitted with various sights, underbarrel grenade launcher, extended mags, etc..

Normally it uses 5.56x45mm Rounds and the magazine can hold 30 rounds. It can fire 750 rounds per minute and has select-fire built in for semi-auto, 3-round burst, and full auto.

It's on the lighter side for most assault rifles, the heaviest standard version weighing it at only 8 lbs.

It's international, being used by various military across the globe.

It's not a very commonly accepted weapon because it's had controversy in the past. The gun was overheating tons during some notable firefights. Investigators later determined it was due to faulty ammunition, but the gun's reputation ahd already been damaged by hasty judgements. I've used it a lot when I played Rainbow Six and used the NATO mod (which added 200+ real world guns) and I adored it.

It felt as accurate as an M16, as light as an SMG, but it felt solid and powerful when it fired.

No real ideas about a PaP variant as this is just a normal everyday gun.

Smith & Wesson 500 revolver

13C60333-AF7E-41E1-9800-76D68399CD63_zps

Pistol

5/40

This would be one of the highest damage per bullet weapons in the game. It's the most powerful handgun ever made, and the bullets are so big that it is actually a 5-shooter, not a 6-shooter. Imagine an Executioner with slugs.

None by default.

"Smite and Warhead"

Dual Wield, Laser Sight, Long Barrel. More reserve ammo + damage

Don't have an exact gun but I would like to see a gun that uses gunpowder

The only gunpowder gun i could think of that would be pretty cool in zombies is a musket. The only thing that would be bad for having this gun is reload time.

Mousket

It would be a single shot

Ammo- 4/25

When shot the gunpowder catches on fire and the zombie catches on fire. The reloading time is 20 seconds. When shot to reload you would have to take the rod clean the gun, grab the gunpowder, put gunpowder in it, and pull the cocking mechanism back. 

Pack-a-punched it is called the Mousketeer Ammo change- 6/30

Pack-a-punched attatchments- Bayonet, iron sights, silencer, and i dont know any others it would have.

Honey Badger(aka the only good thing about ghosts)

30/180

Deals decent damage, and as with all silenced guns it dosent startle the zombies (a new feature i think they should add).

Pap upgrade:

B4D B17CH

60/240

Nasty damage, but the reload time actually increases from the honey badger. Loses silencer.

Default Attachment: ACOG scope with unique purple middle finger reticle, under barrel tazer attachment

Cycled attachments: under barrel shotgun, launcher, bayonet, mini ray gun. (Note: never loses special acog scope)

Don't have an exact gun but I would like to see a gun that uses gunpowder

The only gunpowder gun i could think of that would be pretty cool in zombies is a musket. The only thing that would be bad for having this gun is reload time.

Mousket

It would be a single shot

Ammo- 4/25

When shot the gunpowder catches on fire and the zombie catches on fire. The reloading time is 20 seconds. When shot to reload you would have to take the rod clean the gun, grab the gunpowder, put gunpowder in it, and pull the cocking mechanism back.

Pack-a-punched it is called the Mousketeer Ammo change- 6/30

Pack-a-punched attatchments- Bayonet, iron sights, silencer, and i dont know any others it would have. Woah woah woah... 20 seconds in between one shot? Definitely not, that's way too slow and that is a certain death or loss of patience. Maybe 5 seconds at most but this is a video game not real life. There needs to be some unrealisticness to the game or it doesn't work. As for the catching on fire that would be pretty cool

Edited by CRU_NINJA_575

Chain SAW

LMG

650 RPM

100/300

*Cannot ADS with the weapon unless you are prone*

No attachments

Gunblade (PAP)

200/600

Attachments

Shotgun (semi-auto 6/24)

Flamethrower

Grenade Launcher

Bayonet (glows bright green and is 115-powered) Galvaknuckle strength

Flare (when shot, it emits the same red smoke a care package flare would, and a few seconds later a random supply drop falls and whats inside can be anything from blood money to downing a random player to PAP'ing your weapon. Only 1/0 ammo) Pretty much a QED

Edited by Nope

I posted this as a wonder weapon idea once, but it could work as a normal weapon too.

Death Machine + Bayonet

150 / 300

Bayonets

Literally just what it sounds like. 6 bayonets, one on each barrel. When the barrels spin it basically acts like a chainsaw, grinding up zombies at point-blank while firing.

Meat Cleaver

500 / 500

Katana Bayonets, Laser sights.

Yup.

This is why customizable box weapons that you unlock would be great. For example the chainsaw would be a great box gun. Allow us to throw an attatchment or two on it, hit the box, and get the gun.

So a saw would have 150/600 as a standard, and as you rank up with the weapon you unlock attatchments for it. Extended mags as an example.

And the death machine bayonet combo is just awesome.

This is why customizable box weapons that you unlock would be great. For example the chainsaw would be a great box gun. Allow us to throw an attatchment or two on it, hit the box, and get the gun.

So a saw would have 150/600 as a standard, and as you rank up with the weapon you unlock attatchments for it. Extended mags as an example.

Yup, or exchange it for another weapon like it. 

Yup, or exchange it for another weapon like it.

Exactly. It wouldn't be game breaking in the slightest to have 15 unlockable weapons that you could swap into the box for another in its class. So a chainsaw for the lsat, etc.

The attatchments would also be cool because it gives you something to work for, even with crappy guns. You would always be working towards something, which adds to the replayability.

They could even, with an ammo upgrade have detrimental effects. Get incendiary ammo, which has higher damage, but zombies explode, stun rounds, but zombies send out a shockwave when killed that slows you down.

It would also be really cool to have a permanent wonder weapon. Say for example you really like the Blundergat, you could get the blundergat out of the box on any map, but you couldn't get the sliquifier on Die Rise, and as usual only 1 person can have a WW.

A customizable wall weapon slot would be cool too, Buried was awesome for that, even if I hated the map. Just give us 10 guns to choose from, and let us put them where we want.

Maybe even let us take a gun we built and include it as a wall weapon.

I truly believe/hope they are working towards that. With the chalk in Buried, and the wall weapons with attatchments in the box in Origins. The next logical step is to give us a little freedom.

My only reservation is that it might be a coding nightmare for them. 4 players, all with different loadouts might lead to some pretty bad glitches. If that is the trade off, I wouod rather have nothing.

Edited by BestOfAllTime32

praise-the-lord-meme-generator-praise-th

SOMEONE GETS IT! 

But yeah, glitches shouldn't pursue if there's a customizable box. As the box's animation takes a long time so It can process things quite simply, especially on next gen.    I guess if everyone spammed the box during a fire sale one may be stuck with weapons they otherwise couldn't get, but I don't see much harm in that. It's not likely going to help players cheat to higher rounds either… 

praise-the-lord-meme-generator-praise-th

SOMEONE GETS IT! 

But yeah, glitches shouldn't pursue if there's a customizable box. As the box's animation takes a long time so It can process things quite simply, especially on next gen.    I guess if everyone spammed the box during a fire sale one may be stuck with weapons they otherwise couldn't get, but I don't see much harm in that. It's not likely going to help players cheat to higher rounds either…

Love the picture lol.

And I don't really know how the coding works, but as a basic understanding, changing one thing can change something else. Like during a firesale I hit my box, get the blundergat, and you hit yours and get the paralyzer. Now we both have WWs. Or how the shield for example allowed people to find hundreds of spots to glitch in. Maybe addung that in glitches a wall, or something.

I would personally like to see these guns:

Honeybadger (I know ghosts multiplayer but whatever...)

30/180

Assault Rifle

Would be around the fire rate of the MTAR, Acurracy of MP5 and the reload time of the AK47 maybe

Pack-a-Punched it would be the Rabid Badger I guess

It would have 2x damage slight reload speed and it would have 45/360 ammo with a reflex and 95% ammo while ADS

I would like to see the shrink ray return from Shangri-La

Striker from MW3

10/50

Becomes the Basher when Pack-a-Punched

^the striker reminded me of a few of my other MW2 babies.

Dual-wield G-18 (that's what they were called right? the machine pistols?)

Machine pistol

33/33/198

Absolute bullet hose. One of the highest rate of fire in cod history.

"Death Glock" dual wield (pun on death clock)

55/55/440

Even higher rate of fire. loads more damage.

Aa-12 full auto

shotgun

8/32

pretty self-explanatory. Full-auto shotgun.

"Auto-Assassin 1200"

20/80

Drum mag, load more damage, increased range. Tighter hip fire spread.

Kriss Vector

pretty much the smg we've seen in mw2 and B02

35 round mag with 170 in reserve

when upgraded is called Kriss Kross and is dual wielded also each gun shoots to the opposite side hence the kross part of the name. 

The twister

a shotgun that has two shots in a mag. each shell releases 5 glowing orbs that form into a tornado that flies towards the zombies. good for clearing out a group of 6 zombies or less.has 68 shots in reserve.

when upgraded it becomes the hurricane and has 5 shots in a mag. and damage is increased

flaming tediore

a SMG that shoots out incindiary bullets. has 20 rounds in a mag and 180 in reserve. has a unique feature when it comes to reloading: when all rounds in a mag have been depleted then the payer will throw the gun onto the ground and the gun will explode like a weak frag grenade.however if a player reloads have way through a mag then a normal reload animation will take place. Also: once the gun has been thrown on the ground a a clone of the gun will appear in the players hands.