What is your favorite "WEAPON" in zombies?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WaW? Type 100. Upgraded that thing was an ammo-guzzling hand cannon, Especially with double-tap.

BO? Maybe the Thundergun. Just so satisfying. Or the gersch device. Non-WW probably the aug or the upgraded olympia.

BOII? Boomhilda, any staff, Paralyzer, Blundergat. All were very fun. Non-WW maybe the KSG or the Skorpion. Origins weapons ftw!

I like the FAL too man, but the one thing I really wished they had in BO2 zombies was the actual FAL from BO2 multiplayer! That gun was such a beast! Until they NERFED it that is........     I liked the BO1 FAL as well but I would have liked to see the BO2 FAL used in zombies that year.....   They could have had the PAPed version with select fire to make it full auto..  I think that would have been cool.... 

Edited by CBR_600_RR

Would be the M27 but it's limited on maps.

I usually hope for a Galil otherwise. Those would be my favorites in terms of fun using them.

For longevity I guess it would be most Wunderweapons or LMGs.

For some reason I'm in love it the ballistic knife on BO1, I'm useless with it (except on Motd) on BO2.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...