Will we ever get to Paris?

We all had to remember the picture of a zombie and the Eiffel Tower that can be found on Der Riese.

Hopefully I'm not wrong, but I believe that Moon was supposed to be Paris before they actually changed it to Moon since the code name refers to Paris, yes?

I don't think any of he BO2 maps take place in Paris either (could be wrong on that).

Is there any chance we'd see them in Paris now? That's like the map I'm certainly waiting for to happen, even if Moon did in fact come in its place.

I know there has be something story wise that'll lead to Paris or at least somewhere in France.

Edited by DaPikmin
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you're right it was meant to be moon but I heard they would have ended the story if it was. Maybe we will see it and it will be the finale. The Templar Zombie spawns in Origins are from the catacombs or were meant to be.

and the catacombs are meant to be the gateway to hell and stuff so you got a lot of reason to go there. I think about paris now and its just so important that it hasnt been done XD

• Moderators

Maybe they're just waiting for the right time. With the next gen consoles, maybe they could do a mega epic job on the catacombs.

I kinda love and hate these kind of threads. I love talking about what's to come, then I realise how long we have to wait. :-(

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Only 15 months to go. ;)

Maybe they're just waiting for the right time. With the next gen consoles, maybe they could do a mega epic job on the catacombs.

I kinda love and hate these kind of threads. I love talking about what's to come, then I realise how long we have to wait. :-(

Only 15 months to go. ;)

We need a treyarch game counter on the front page. Also I dare someone to work out how many seconds that is until the game is out.

If we have Paris there is a lot of things I want, the Catacombs should be like a map by there own. I also think there should be a lot of stuff going on with the map and it should have a cool twist on it. Things like the Eiffel Tower may be for the Easter Egg but not like the towers in Black Ops 2, I want the Eiffel Tower to be the place that we last see the O4 on. Like after that we dont see them until obviously if they had a game after, making Paris the finale of next game.

Only 15 months to go. ;)

We need a treyarch game counter on the front page. Also I dare someone to work out how many seconds that is until the game is out.

If we have Paris there is a lot of things I want, the Catacombs should be like a map by there own. I also think there should be a lot of stuff going on with the map and it should have a cool twist on it. Things like the Eiffel Tower may be for the Easter Egg but not like the towers in Black Ops 2, I want the Eiffel Tower to be the place that we last see the O4 on. Like after that we dont see them until obviously if they had a game after, making Paris the finale of next game. I'm not sure man, it could make an epic re-entrance for the O3 + Sam. If they do a proper job on it, it could be a cracking disk map. With perhaps the Easter Egg being something to do with getting Richtofen back into the group.

But hell, at the moment I'd welcome anything that's new for zombies!

Just as a side, what parts of Paris could they use? We've got the catacombs and Eiffel tower as ideas at the moment.

The Notre Dame could be one and could be a survival map, depending on how big the map is like the Arc de Trioumphe (Probably incorrect spelling XD.) I guess we could have the Louvre but replace all art with portraits of the characters (All characters including ones we haven't seen yet) Then have the Kino Portraits with the blank one still (love a bit of mystery) Also have landscapes of zombie maps and stuff going on. You get the picture lol