The Cryptic Jimmy Zielinski

What MurderMachineX said.

We could get an update tomorrow too  ;)

Or the next day… Or the day after that. 

But honestly there are 3 dates that if we get an update we should be excited for: 

AW- Launch day

COD 2015 reveal day

COD 2015 zombie reveal day

Any other day I just don't see it… Sept maybe 115 day…. 

You mean November? Thats the 11th month September is the 9th month.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Didnt really see anything on either maps. I think possible maps are Die Rise (Great leap forward), Moon (As in the first moon landing speech), Der Riese and Origins because of the giants.

It could mean die rise, moon, accession...

I don't think it would mean buried, origins, MOTD, Nact, Verruct, Shino, Der reise, Kino, five, shangrila or MOTD…. 

Even acension is a bit iff-y

OR does he mean the "Moon" sign in tranzit? 

Now, this is just a theory… But… IF there is a new hidden easter egg…. It would likely be in the latest game, as that is the most easy to manipulate. SO die rise is our best bet… If there's anything...

• Administrators

There is no EE continuation, Tattoo.

It's just another Jimmy Z gimmick for everyone to rush back to Zombies. In prefer for something new to "magically" appear, you'd need a title update. And unless you've somehow gotten it when popping in either of the Black Ops discs, rest assured that there is nothing new. Go back home kiddos, it's getting late.

@ You wouldn't happen to have any soft pretzels to snack on...would you?

Well, to throw JZ the bone that he obviously wanted, I went and played. I noticed nothing.

I like your comment though EJ, well the two anyway, but the first one is of most significance.

His douche-ness is obviously referring to the One Giant Leap achievement on Moon.

If anything, and this is only if it turns out to be something at all, we should all be glad he was this transparent. This time.

Obviously, he's referring to Tranzit, again. It's the only map that most people feel has more to it, and it had a pretty weak EE.

On top of that, there are the obvious Moon references all around: the sign, the bowling alley with Samantha Says colors, the rocket head in the bowling alley-- what's up with the zom collars though??

Anyway--- I've considered in the past, mostly because of the bowling alley pin colors, that there may be a way to reproduce Moon's EE steps in order to get past the super easy, weak, simple Tower of Babble EE. Could this be the nudge we need? I'm confused by the "DIE NOW" sign at the Diner- but, somebody could get stuck at Power by 1) not turning on the power, or 2) somebody bogarting a part for power, and leaving someone behind that doesn't have a turbine.

Otherwise, there aren't any spots you could take a "one giant leap"; nor in any map really...

And to second Oldmate: Eat a cob Jimmy.

Edited by CSAWWWW

I guess my only other thought is IF it's referring to Tranzit at all, and since it takes TWO excavators to get that achievement, logic would dictate that you'd need a person from each "path" in the game to play and then see what's what.

To sound both like a Vulcan and a eater of JZ's crap.

Imagine if they brought out a video of neil armstrong landing on the moon but its like the old four arrive and take the lander to Earth XD it would get people off of wanting an explanation to after moon for the O4

He's teasing Giant Leap Forward coming to Wii U.

Remember when Nuketown 2025 was suddenly added a few weeks ago? 

They also updated the Wii U Zombies Leaderboards with the Die Rise map, even though it wasn't available yet. They corrected their mistake shortly afterwards.

• Administrators

damn, why still troll the hardcore fans of zombies? not cool man

Because it's publicity. He knows that any tweet he sends out - and read by the zombie community - is golden every time. All he needs to say is one word, and everyone gets riled up. Never has he been direct. The Z-man has always been a little troll by making us go back to Zombies maps (new and old) over a tweet.

What people dont get is he said something that could link to a lot of maps in Call of Duty making people go play them. He didnt say anything was new on them he just said go somewhere, he knows the community will assume its to do with a zombie map and thinking that there is something new but in reality there isnt. He never even said there was anything in the tweet.