The Cryptic Jimmy Zielinski

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless they made it so no number changed. 

They would not apply a hotfix and not change the SV number. The number change is a requirement incase any issues arise from the update in question, so if there is no SV number change, there has been no hotfix added.

The only way that it could be something added is if it was already added in a previous update and had not been officially activated until this point.

Activation via remote source, or just timed, is a thing and can/could have be(en) added in. 

Damnit, Zielinski's got us all by the balls...

Yes,,, Course he does… 

OK GUY'S NEW PLAN!

What can we eliminate right off the bat as non-important? Let's make a list: 

-MOTD is likely out of the question, doesn't seem like it would receive any updates. 

-Greif, turned, and survival maps don't look like they have changed either. 

-Don't see why origins would change… 

-From what I've heard someone's already tried a turbine, jet gun, emp, and the avagadro at the hunter's cabin. 

Unless they made it so no number changed. 

They would not apply a hotfix and not change the SV number. The number change is a requirement incase any issues arise from the update in question, so if there is no SV number change, there has been no hotfix added.

The only way that it could be something added is if it was already added in a previous update and had not been officially activated until this point.

Maybe thats what happened?

Activation via remote source, or just timed, is a thing and can/could have be(en) added in. 

Damnit, Zielinski's got us all by the balls...

Yes,,, Course he does… 

OK GUY'S NEW PLAN!

What can we eliminate right off the bat as non-important? Let's make a list: 

-MOTD is likely out of the question, doesn't seem like it would receive any updates. 

-Greif, turned, and survival maps don't look like they have changed either. 

-Don't see why origins would change… 

-From what I've heard someone's already tried a turbine, jet gun, emp, and the avagadro at the hunter's cabin. 

Well what if it was all maps, ask him for a hint!

All right! Plan C: Everyone Demand info from Zelinski's twitter or threaten to not buy any micro-DLC for the next game! 

I can feel Jimmy losing his powers of trolling as we speak XD

not necessarily. if it was hidden well, or if people simply didn't know what to look for, it could have still hidden from the PC file searchers.

The sliding brick in Der Riese eluded capture for quite some time, if I remember right.

And nobody even put second thought into the Shangri-la mountains. They were hidden in plain sight.

Edited by MegaAfroMan

not necessarily. if it was hidden well, or if people simply didn't know what to look for, it could have still hidden from the PC file searchers.

Then why would he say... "If you go there now something will be up and running"? NOW would suggest it is something that is only NOW up and running.

The sliding brick in Der Riese eluded capture for quite some time, if I remember right.

I would put that one down to people not being used to searching for hidden stuff within the maps. EE's only majorly came into play with BO1.

And nobody even put second thought into the Shangri-la mountains. They were hidden in plain sight.

That one is still highly debatable and personally, as much as I want to believe in Shangri La being more than it is, you cannot take away the fact that Jimmy is a dirty troll and the mountain stuff only came into effect after that tweet. Before then there was no such talk of Shang being set on Mars.

The first portion, stumps me as well, and I'll admit that. But perhaps it could simply mean now that youve seen all the maps and what happens you'll notice the thing that was there a long time ago, OR now that you've read the tweet and will be looking for something that you'll notice it.

Second, yes but, that doesn't mean that absolutely everything is instantly revealed by looking at the PC files. Unfortunately, there isn't really much proof for either of us, because by the time the PC gets the maps, Xbox had a month to tear them apart the old fashioned way. So there isn't usually tons of things left for them to find that way, other than unused quotes and textures.

Third, just because no one put thought into it before it was mentioned, doesn't make it less valid.

It is a rather simple fact that at the very least, Shangri-La is not in the Himalayas like would be traditionally thought, OR that a strange orange cliff/mountain somehow entered the Himalayas.

That cannot be denied due to the immediate visual evidence.

The Shangri-La mountains they just made it up.  Anything pertaining to the mountains was not any premeditated story or whatever, Jimmy and the gang just wanted to see a twitter freakout, and they got it, and now some people think shangri-la is on Mars.  like really? mars?  the zombie community is so ravenous for info that the devs can simply say "shangri la mountains" and in 15 minutes the map is now on mars.  absolutely ridiculous.

anyway, yeah this was Jimmy trying to get a rise out of people. and sounds like he was successful again

This is the second discussion of where Shangri La is, for a start red mountains can exist anywhere you dont hear people saying its in the Grand Canyon or somewhere to that degree?  Also genuinely there Shrink Ray's coordinates are to the Himalayas and Shangri La is massively thought ti be there to. Please I dont even care about it and do not want to hear about it anymore it was a nightmare in Black Ops times and it is still one now. If you really wanna talk about it I can only imagine there are so many threads discussing it so leave it to those posts.

This is the second discussion of where Shangri La is, for a start red mountains can exist anywhere you dont hear people saying its in the Grand Canyon or somewhere to that degree?  Also genuinely there Shrink Ray's coordinates are to the Himalayas and Shangri La is massively thought ti be there to. Please I dont even care about it and do not want to hear about it anymore it was a nightmare in Black Ops times and it is still one now. If you really wanna talk about it I can only imagine there are so many threads discussing it so leave it to those posts.

I'm not trying to start a discussion of where shang is here, Im merely stating that 6 words from Jimmy Z and the whole community loses their effing mind, time after time.  Its quite funny really

I'm not trying to start a discussion of where shang is here, Im merely stating that 6 words from Jimmy Z and the whole community loses their effing mind, time after time.  Its quite funny really

I meant the guys before you.

Nobody panics when things go according to plan… But if I say one… Little mechanism is up and running.. Then EVERYONE LOSES THEIR MINDS! 

Wut that didn't make sense,

@Nightmare Voyager

You made a thread about a cryptic Jimmy Zielinski tweet, so obviously previous cryptic tweets would get referenced at some point. Telling people what they can and cannot discuss, even when it is still technically on-topic is a bit douchey.

It isn't my post XD someone thought the MK II was too but it wasn't so why address it to me?

@Nightmare Voyager

You made a thread about a cryptic Jimmy Zielinski tweet, so obviously previous cryptic tweets would get referenced at some point. Telling people what they can and cannot discuss, even when it is still technically on-topic is a bit douchey.

It isn't my post XD someone thought the MK II was too but it wasn't so why address it to me? Probably because you posted a lot on this thread and the RGM2 thread.

Probably between us we actually had more threads on the RGM2 thread than mocking me.

@Nightmare Voyager

It isn't my post XD someone thought the MK II was too but it wasn't so why address it to me? Probably because you posted a lot on this thread and the RGM2 thread.

Probably between us we actually had more threads on the RGM2 thread than mocking me.

I would say that is pretty true lol