The Cryptic Jimmy Zielinski

I appreciate a good troll just as much as the next guy, but it really makes me wonder why Jimmy even bothers.  I mean obviously its good to drum up interest in your product, but if there's really nothing there, why would he bother (unless he really has that much extra time on his hands, in which case Jimmy i'd like some of your free time plz)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea what it means.  It's probably something we just  missed.  Remember Shangri-la Mountains?  This probably isn't something with an Easter Egg.  It's just something we've missed.

Also, don't go hunting could mean don't go Easter Egg hunting or don't go looking for it.  Like Mega said, it could be right in front of our eyes.

Just another thought I had.  If you go there now, something will be up and running.  The only map with something already up and running is TranZit and that is the bus.  But stick to the path.  Don't go hunting.  Stay on a path apparently.  Don't go hunting....could this mean that we shouldn't kill any zombies?

What if the last part is reverse psychology? Like when you are told not to hunt the first thing you do is hunt.

Edited by Nightmare Voyager

Naitrax wasn't in a glitched game, the same happened for me last night! Bus moves fast, like, it isn't super-fast, but it is visibly quicker.

We need some sort of video proof of this before I'm going to accept any report of a faster bus as fact.  Don't see how its possible without some sort of hot fix, which we would be able to easily prove/disprove by playing online/offline and comparing

Guys what are we? 

a community? 

Hunters for the truth?

These may be valid but no… 

We're bored!  With nothing to do but re-discuss what should come in 2015 and the issues with origins! 

And at this point If a provocative tweet is lead ILL TAKE IT! 

Now if I could get  to play my Xbox... i'd find some things out…..

For some reason...this doesn't make me think TranZit. This makes me think Nuketown. I still have trouble believing there are only musical easter eggs on that map, not including the eye color change. They just put so much into Nuketown with the EE in MP, the counter, all the little generators, Marlton, etc... 

"It's running" could mean the easter egg has been activated for NTZ...

"Don't go hunting" could mean you must not enable the musical eggs...

"Stay on the path" could mean just survive until the eye color change...

Then again...JZ could just be drunk.

I'm pretty sure if it's hotfixed in anyway it changes the patch number. Also if it was hidden surely someone would've noticed something by now. I also call BS on this one.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Unless they made it so no number changed. 

It's either: referring to the next Zombies installment/map or a 'hint' to a secret we haven't discovered yet.

My bet's on the latter. I have my alarm clock set and will check the files next month. ha.

Aw if only you had the time now! XD