Returned TranZit - Map Concept

Naitrax

I think there should be a flashbang and if you open up a portal and throw the flashbang into it, It stops the Denizens from Spawning for a few minutes. 

The bus should not be available until you turn on the Power. Then you have to fix the Bus in order to get it working. 

Screw Tombstone and replace it with something else.

Eh, not really feeling the flash bang thing. I have my own way of Denizen removal, and it will be very much sufficient.

I kinda like the Bus after Power thing, but I still think it works best appearing at the start of the game.

Tombstone will be in this map, but so will every perk to date, so...

I like Tombstone and feel it is well suited for this map's setting, but this time it will act as a temporary spawn beacon, so if you feed the zombies, you will spawn within 20m of it.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the idea of having little to no fog except on special rounds.. Its my own idea but i digress..

I would really like to see a survivor mechanic and this might be a good place to do it. For example, lady is trapped behind a barred door and a huge group of zombies are banging on it. If you kill all the zombies she could thank you and slip 50 bullets through the door slot. Or maybe give you 1000 points, or a buildable part, or a perk a cola. It would work best on a bigger more dynamic map, but thats exactly what tranzit 2.0 could be. At least twice as big thanks to new consoles.

I really like the idea of having little to no fog except on special rounds.. Its my own idea but i digress..

I would really like to see a survivor mechanic and this might be a good place to do it. For example, lady is trapped behind a barred door and a huge group of zombies are banging on it. If you kill all the zombies she could thank you and slip 50 bullets through the door slot. Or maybe give you 1000 points, or a buildable part, or a perk a cola. It would work best on a bigger more dynamic map, but thats exactly what tranzit 2.0 could be. At least twice as big thanks to new consoles.

Sounds like a Dead Rising concept. I like it.