Zombie Eye colors

• Administrators

The word controller in the context of who is "in charge" of the actions of the undead gets thrown around a lot and I believe it is incorrect. They are supposedly able to provide drops and move the mystery box ect. Essentially they control the power of pulling things through space and time, namely guns. So it is safe to assume they have harnessed the complete power of 115? As for controlling the zombies themselves this is up for debate. Can they reanimate the corpses? Well yes, but after that action is taken they have never displayed any unique characteristics or behaviors between the multiple “controllers” (Brutus on Mob being the exception to the rule, but that map is an entirely different discussion). If our ol’ pal Richto was in complete control of the hordes, then why did he not bring them to a halt and allow the N4 to complete the task at hand?

Every question just seems to raise another…We know the eye color represents the current occupant of the aether, but what is the true extent of their power? So not kick up that endless debate again, but I think controller is the wrong term. Sort of like in the Hunger games they have the “Head Game Maker”. They create the environment and give them the tools. Outside of that nothing is in their control. What do you guys think? Also, sorry for going off on a tangent…I will like to see purple eyes as well at some point in the future.

My theory is Richtofen was never in true control and that to gain ultimate power you must reach Agartha first. That is what the two end games showed. Going off topic is it not interesting how Richtofen sees Maxis as more of a threat. He makes Maxis essentially cease to exist while Maxis puts him in a zombies body for fun. Samantha was in Agartha in Origins so she actually had full power which is pretty scary. Who knows what she will do when she is free from Agartha we didn't technically see that we saw the toy thing which could go hand in hand with this but we wont know for sure until next game. I so want pure purple eyed zombies, maybe green, red should return but if we had a dark map with black eyed zombies, I would cry.

I'll be damned… They are blue… BUT I was correct when I said the templars weren't blue, the post whomever it was from earlier was wrong. 

Moving on, this means that richtofen was in control when this happened… 

This doesn't make any sense, it's clearly a child's game but there's no way it can reflect the actuality of the regular world. 

I'll be damned… They are blue… BUT I was correct when I said the templars weren't blue, the post whomever it was from earlier was wrong. 

Moving on, this means that richtofen was in control when this happened… 

This doesn't make any sense, it's clearly a child's game but there's no way it can reflect the actuality of the regular world. 

wasnt Richtofen it is the zombies default color almost, they cant be controlled by Samantha. Just because it is the same eye color doesnt mean its the same controller.

Or there's multiple controllers. 

Maybe but the templars sound very different and are very old. Maybe theres a controller but it had to be a really quiet one as you never hear quotes from them. I would be really interested in zombies that have no influence and literally are pure zombies.

well remember it wasn't just sam playing zombies, there was richtofen too who preferred blue eyes. It's possible, hell it's probable, that he is controlling the zombies beneath and letting sam control the main course of the episode. 

Yeah but the only flaw with that is we play as him in map. Also he doesnt try to you know change what the characters do.

well remember it wasn't just sam playing zombies, there was richtofen too who preferred blue eyes. It's possible, hell it's probable, that he is controlling the zombies beneath and letting sam control the main course of the episode. 

Yeah but the only flaw with that is we play as him in map. Also he doesnt try to you know change what the characters do.

The Aether/ Agartha is timeless so both controllers can exist playing games and taking turns while one is still there it is a confusing concept but works. I think they have blue eyes in Origins as Eddie pushed Sam into making them have that but he didnt control them still as she didnt want him to.

• Administrators

The Aether/ Agartha is timeless so both controllers can exist playing games and taking turns while one is still there it is a confusing concept but works. I think they have blue eyes in Origins as Eddie pushed Sam into making them have that but he didnt control them still as she didnt want him to.

Not sure I'm understanding your notion here? So you are theorizing that Richtofen is in Agartha when he is not in "control", and Sam is in the aether; and then they switch? That doesn't mesh seeing as how one or the other is always the playable character (speaking o4 maps specifically). Agartha is just a subterranean city in the hollows of earth and would not exist outside the confines of time. Whereas the Aether is a non-corporeal realm where essentially anything is possible.

I'm assuming that you take the kids playing a game as the quintessential answer to the story. If that’s case the Aether could be the bed, Agartha on the floor, and Kino Der Toten the bathroom at chuck e. cheese lol. I still don't accept that ending so I'm searching for logical answers to illogical questions.

Not sure I'm understanding your notion here? So you are theorizing that Richtofen is in Agartha when he is not in "control", and Sam is in the aether; and then they switch? That doesn't mesh seeing as how one or the other is always the playable character (speaking o4 maps specifically). Agartha is just a subterranean city in the hollows of earth and would not exist outside the confines of time. Whereas the Aether is a non-corporeal realm where essentially anything is possible.

I'm assuming that you take the kids playing a game as the quintessential answer to the story. If that’s case the Aether could be the bed, Agartha on the floor, and Kino Der Toten the bathroom at chuck e. cheese lol. I still don't accept that ending so I'm searching for logical answers to illogical questions.

My theory of the ending is different and though it may not be true makes sense. Samantha has always called our endeavors in Zombies a Game even claiming about people not being good at playing the Game on Moon. When she was in control, for example in Origins she perceived everything as being in her room. With her powers she could have created her own reality around herself making Eddie and Maxis exist. 

That or when Richtofen says I know what you really are means she came from her boring world of toys and claimed she was in Agartha so our characters  could bring her into our world and essentially existence.

^ that one quote "I know what you really are Samantha" always interests me. What could that possibly mean?

I think Samantha used to play with her toys in what she didnt know was the Agartha and essentially became in control. She tried to push herself into reality where she shouldn't exist, maybe because Eddie and Maxis finally died in her world. She then found Origins a great exploitation spot for her to exist and escaped. Not sure how its just a theory I came up with. I like the idea that Sam didnt exist in Zombies until she actually made herself come into existence. Maxis took after her do to him still being her father in this Agarthan realm which he hasn't been to yet.

On the control thing from a bit earlier, I think its like influence. Not complete control, but sorta nearby zombies could be commanded to go after other people, only zombies very close by will not listen and be attracted to the food. Plus richtofen does say in tranzit during one of the steps that he will keep them off of you as much as he can.

Secondly thats somewhat how i see origins. Its samanthas broken soul on a mission for existance. In my mind origins is a fractured universe... Barely existing in that silly little dig site. But she took advantage of it to get A. Her father back, and B. An "army" in the form of the o4. By doing the steps of the EE she opens the gateway and is joined by her father and origins crew. In the end cutscene when her father has a plan, its a plan to get their power back and return to the original universe and possibly attack/overthrow richtofen.

On the control thing from a bit earlier, I think its like influence. Not complete control, but sorta nearby zombies could be commanded to go after other people, only zombies very close by will not listen and be attracted to the food. Plus richtofen does say in tranzit during one of the steps that he will keep them off of you as much as he can.

Secondly thats somewhat how i see origins. Its samanthas broken soul on a mission for existance. In my mind origins is a fractured universe... Barely existing in that silly little dig site. But she took advantage of it to get A. Her father back, and B. An "army" in the form of the o4. By doing the steps of the EE she opens the gateway and is joined by her father and origins crew. In the end cutscene when her father has a plan, its a plan to get their power back and return to the original universe and possibly attack/overthrow richtofen.

Ah but with that Samantha genuinely wants our deaths and at the same time wants us to help her escape. At this point she is pretty messed up after whats happened.

When you get down to it… You realize that maxis is controlling richtofen, whom is controlling samantha's body, whom is controlling the zombies, the box, and drops, which are motivating the player….

Theory I'm guessing?

Pretty sure Maxis does not control Richtofen ever so yeah a theory.

• 6 years later...
On 7/31/2014 at 12:05 PM, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

Nope you got it right: Eye color means controller: 

Red: Demonic

Orange: Maxis

Yellow: Samantha

Green: None yet

Light blue: Richtofen 

Dark blue: None yet

Purple: Argarthan templar's controller ----NO IDENTITY SO FAR

Pink: None yet

Black: None yet

White: None yet

Brown: None yet

Grey: None yet

ok look... i know this thread is super old but i just had one thing to say. i saw this thread when i was rather young back in 2014. about i was 12 at the time, and for some reason this thread just popped into my head and i remember this exact message. im not sure if you're still active on here but i just wanted to say thank you

• Brains 1
  • Like 1