Zombie Eye colors

just gonna make it quick and simple. Zombie eyes will always be a part of the Game and they will always come in a variety of colors. So far we have seen Yellow, Blue, Red, and Purple. I personally don't see the difference between orange and yellow so orange does not count. 

now I ask.... What Color would you like to see Zombie eyes become in the future? personally I think Green or Black.

90a.jpg

cod-motd-zombies-640_r640x400.jpg?5f2839

Zombies1_Origins_BOII.jpg

All together we have had Yellow, Blue, Red, Orange and white (Technically with the generator zombies and Crazy Place Zombies.) As much as I want Purple eyed zombies the best place to go with zombies is red eyed. I always used to say if zombies got to twisted and needed somewhere else to go Mob of the Dead was a good starting point.

The theory with various colored eyes always seemed to be affilated with whoever was "in control" of the Zombies. That became pretty apparent when Richtofen took control on Moon. But now it's just getting confusing. If the color doesn't matter much at this point, I thought Red was the most menacing and intimidating so far.

Between being wrapped in barbed wire, red eyes and spikes sticking out of the zombies in MOTD, those zombies were legitmately scary.

Nope you got it right: Eye color means controller: 

Red: Demonic

Orange: Maxis

Yellow: Samantha

Green: None yet

Light blue: Richtofen 

Dark blue: None yet

Purple: Argarthan templar's controller ----NO IDENTITY SO FAR

Pink: None yet

Black: None yet

White: None yet

Brown: None yet

Grey: None yet

The blue eyes were changed to darker in Richtofens map and they were blue eyed not purple for the templars and dont forget the white energy glowing eyes. I cant find pictures but you can go in the map and look for yourself. Also the blue eyes count as a default color technically as they are the ancient zombies.

The blue eyes were changed to darker in Richtofens map and they were blue eyed not purple for the templars and dont forget the white energy glowing eyes. I cant find pictures but you can go in the map and look for yourself. Also the blue eyes count as a default color technically as they are the ancient zombies.

… The origins templars defiantly have purple-white eyes. Not blue. The picture above shows that. 

Richtofen has always had light blue zombie control, be it his tower control sparks, or his zombie eye color. Dark blue is DEEP indigo blue. 

… The origins templars defiantly have purple-white eyes. Not blue. The picture above shows that. 

Richtofen has always had light blue zombie control, be it his tower control sparks, or his zombie eye color. Dark blue is DEEP indigo blue. 

The picture enough is from a cutscene, the actual map shows they have blue eyes that picture is from a dark area where the light could have changed. It is definitely blue go and check in game as there are no pictures except a thumbnail to someones video. Also the eyes got darker due to Vulture Aid working with them.

Nightmare Voyager for reason , there are 3 sorts of eyes in Origins.

• Yellow for the zombie soldiers and Panzer
  • Blue for the Knight Templars zomie wich take out tunnels and site of excavations
  • white/purple for  the zombie of Argatha
Edited by Stronghold

Nightmare Voyager for reason , there are 3 sorts of eyes in Origins.

• Yellow for the zombie soldiers and Panzer
  • Blue for the Knight Templars zomie wich take out tunnels and site of excavations
  • white/purple for  the zombie of Argatha

The eyes are more blue then purple like its a light blue for the crazy place zombies I literally just got out of a game and checked.

Green would be epic, but red is likely the best ever.

Also, I think that there IS a difference between orange and yellow, being that maxis controls the orange and samantha the yellow, but when you get down to it, it's pretty much the same. 

White would look lame as heck….

INCORRECT! Not to be that guy but maxis is not in control post buried end game.

At least not to the extent we are used to. Let's say richtofen is the controller of the mpd, maxis is more of a hacker who broke in and somewhat influences it. While he is the closest thing we have to an announcer i just cannot say he is. I really should make a thread about this but whatever.

My reason for saying this is

A: His voice does not change, it is still electronic as before.

B: The earth vibrating and collapsing, announcer cannot do that to my knowledge.

C: He still cannot reach argatha, when it has been quite clear the annoucer can.

D: He does not call out power-ups or influence the game. They changed so much at the end of moon to reflect the change. If this was again the case maxis would talk as announcer, change the mystery box sound and laughter, fire sale song, ect.

The eyes on the templars are all white-purple. I've seen these pictures: 

http://aluminas.net/images/b46ee6.png

I've seen them in map… The zombie eyes in buried look nothing like the eyes in origins. They're somewhat different. You may be confused by the large amounts of blue electricity, but the eyes are clearly purple. Look at the reflection of light on the armor, it's purple. In buried it's blue. 

Also maxis is in control after buried's maxis ending. He may be controlling richtofen, but he's still controlling. 

They are purple. The end.

Not the end they are pure white and a tint of blue and purple, when they die they have blue lines in their face. I am looking at them right now in game. By purple I mean pure purple not tints of white. Mocking me I mean the blue eyes that are like Richtofens are the ones coming from the main chamber and the tombs. But in the intro it does look purple, in all fairness when the ones in the crazy place are mid spawning they have yellow eyes I am pretty sure they had lots of different eye colors planned but kept changing it.

Posted Today, 05:59 AM

The eyes on the templars are all white-purple. I've seen these pictures: 

http://aluminas.net/images/b46ee6.png

I've seen them in map… The zombie eyes in buried look nothing like the eyes in origins. They're somewhat different. You may be confused by the large amounts of blue electricity, but the eyes are clearly purple. Look at the reflection of light on the armor, it's purple. In buried it's blue. 

Also maxis is in control after buried's maxis ending. He may be controlling richtofen, but he's still controlling. 

On the image, are not Templar zombie but zombie argatha.

That's the zombie someone said was blue.

The templars are purple as well. 

The Zombies in the Crazy Place and from the generators are primarily white the tints of purple and slight blue but the templars zombies are blue I literally went on last night and this morning to check and it cannot be denied. Go look if you dont believe me, in any tomb or under pack a punch it is blue eyes.

That's the zombie someone said was blue.

The templars are purple as well.

The Zombies in the Crazy Place and from the generators are primarily white the tints of purple and slight blue but the templars zombies are blue I literally went on last night and this morning to check and it cannot be denied. Go look if you dont believe me, in any tomb or under pack a punch it is blue eyes. Ya you are actually right