Black ops 3 Zombies: Tranzit 2.0

Tranzit is deemed by many to be the worst zombies map ever. It did have a lot of potential though and it could have been the free roam map everybody wanted. I will tell you my ideas on how to improve Tranzit if it comes back in the future

Step 1: Fog and Denizens- if we had tranzit on next gen consoles we could finally say goodbye to the fog and denizens. Take out these two things and there would be so much room for more locations and gameplay elements in tranzit

Step 2: Lava- I honestly want the lava to stay, but.... As only a scenery element and not something that effects or burns you and the fire zombies can stay but not blow up because you have to admit they looked cool

Step 3: Buildables- such a perfect idea that could have changed zombies in a great way instead of a bad, they should have been more powerful and easy to build and should have stayed by the motd and origins formula

Turbine- a cool idea to have a power generator with you but not like this! It shouldn't have been able to break and you shouldn't need it for everything!

Turret- another fantastic idea gone wrong. It shouldn't need power, no friendly fire, and be able to upgrade it!

Electric trap- larger radius, upgrade it, and no power!

Zombie shield- BEST.IDEA.EVER

PAP-NO.

Jet Gun-will talk about below

Bus- great idea but should have a lot more add ons like speed engine, spikes on sides of bus to kill zombies jumping on barriers, build on turrets etc.

Step 4: Bus- it should be a luxury to ride the bus not the only way to progress! There should be more add ons to make it safe instead of a death hole. There should also be settings like, call bus for 750 when at a different location, keep going passed some other locations, stay at your location or leave now, and speed up. This would make it so much more useful

Step 5: The Jet Gun- when I played BO1 zombies I always thought there should be a weapon the opposite of thunder gun, this wasn't exactly what I wanted, and by exactly I mean completely not what I wanted! We take an hour to build it for it to break in 5 seconds! And the cool down time is slower than my grandma! First: it should not be a build-able and should be obtained through mystery box or challenges! Second- should be able to be pack a punched for larger radius and slower heat up time and faster cool down time. Lastly- it should have heat up and cool down like the paralyzer from buried, this would make it actually able to kill zombies and pull in power ups! FIXED.

Step 6: Avogadro- it needs it's own round and needs to reward you a lot, needs more attacks, you can shoot it, and needs more health

Step 7: Easter eggs- there were so many secrets in tranzit like the second bus, the orbs, and the mysterious paintings, but none of them were in the actual Easter egg! Also, the main Easter egg should have been fun and actually rewarding and focused a lot more at the new characters and their back stories! Radios, need I say more...

Step 8: The New 4- give us some backstory and cool details of them, I can't like them without being interesting in their story and motives and as a result I don't like them

Step 9: The Bank and Fridge- stay, but..... Can't be used until round 7, when used leaderboards and Easter egg is turned off, and can be turned off in custom games

Step 10: Perma Perks- I want to know what Perma perk I get when I get it, I want to know what it does, and I want them to be unlocked by challenges I know I'm doing! Also you should be able to set what Perma perks you want to unlock (can only have 3 a game) at a challenge table, can be turned off in custom games

Step 11: Perks, Wall Weapons, and PAP- I don't want it to have to take an hour to set up. Make a setting next to each perk machine to spend 1500 to switch the perk machine with another, for ex. Switch speed cola with DT at the Diner. Put in Wunderfizz please! As for wall weapons there should be at least 2 or 3 to an area and have copies like the Uzi in motd. Lastly the PAP shouldn't be too hard to unlock maybe have something like kill 75 zombies in the bank to open the PAP

Step 12: Dynamic Elements- what happened to the zip lines? Just little extra things you could do would be awesome like the skulls on motd. I loved the beginning of the game with the 4 sleeping zombies,more of that in different locations would be cool

Step 13: Make Main Maps Bigger- there's honestly not much to do even at the main maps, if there was a little more areas to explore in the maps it would be awesome for example...

Bus depot- open those garages outside and build another building!

Diner- more rooms in the mechanic shop and inside the diner, more on the roof

Farm- open those horse bens up and have maybe a secret basement

Power Station- have some extra scientist rooms in the power room and let us go all the way down to the lava pit

Town- let us go in all the buildings! Also have weapons!

Step 14: Free Roam Aspect- make there be things we can find for extra ammo and extra Buildables like extinction. Let us find some weapons not on walls and other cool stuff

Step 15: Transportation- I stated earlier that want more locations in the fogless tranzit so there should be more ways to get around like zip lines, teleporters (not that denizens BS), and secret passages

These are all my ideas right now. I might add to this list if I forgot something.I really want to hear your feedback because this is my first post and I want to hear your thoughts on a Tranzit 2.0

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tranzit, NEEDS to stay dead as the majority of the map is just horrid. But I will give my 2 cents: 

- You can't have the MOTD or Origins build system because there are no quest items and too many regular buildables. It'd be better to have the buried system that allows one to carry one of each TYPE of part: -Bus part/Nav card -Jet gun -Regular

-Jet gun should have been the paralyzer. But it sucks… LITERALLY! 

-Avagadro's good to come on whatever round it wants. No special round or it'd be too easy to kill… 

-Easter egg and finally easter egg should have been better… 

You'd enjoy this read on perms-perks and other things: 

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/177212-next-ranking-system-tree-of-tears/

The N4 were purposely given a broken story just so we would beg for our old favorites back in DLC 4… 

Better transportation is a YES. 

Edited by Stop mocking me0

-I want the motd building system so people don't complain about running back and forth to get a part and put it on the table, in this case you find all your parts and build it in one go

-I did say I wanted the Alvarado to be stronger and if he had his own round he could be a legit boss

-thanks for the link!

Nice post, very detailed. +1

More backstory and more playable areas please.

I love how they claimed pre-release that "Tranzit is a whopping 180 times larger than any zombie map we've ever done" yet 'forgot' to mention 99% of that are actually unplayable areas.

Nice post, very detailed. +1

More backstory and more playable areas please.

I love how they claimed pre-release that "Tranzit is a whopping 180 times larger than any zombie map we've ever done" yet 'forgot' to mention 99% of that are actually unplayable areas.

Thanks! And ya I know! If there were more locations and a lot more to do it wouldn't be as bad..

-I want the motd building system so people don't complain about running back and forth to get a part and put it on the table, in this case you find all your parts and build it in one go

-I did say I wanted the Alvarado to be stronger and if he had his own round he could be a legit boss

-thanks for the link!

Too many parts the system (and screen-space) couldn't handle more then 2 buildables and a quest items section. Thats why buried didn't have it, because it had too many parts to too many buildables to keep track of them all would make it cluttered. Imagine having (in buried's case) four build able components for both maxis and richtofen, four tramplesteam parts, three turbine parts, four resonator parts, 3 head chopper parts, the switch (Infinity round), the nav-cards, and the lantern?  That's a grand total of 23-25 different slots,  to make that apparent here's 23 letter Rs. 

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

George is a legit boss, The cosmonaut is a legit boss, napalms, shriekers,pansers and brutus are bosses, why not the avagadro? 

I like some of the things you mentioned. Probably the two things I wouldn't change are the first two things you listed, the fog and the lava.

I loved the fog. It just really really set the scene for me in TranZit. The first week and even month, I had no idea where I was going in the fog, even when I was in the best. It honestly kinda bought a scare factor that the series hasn't really had. I get so jumpy and tense when running through it, not knowing where I am going sometimes still. Not knowing where the zombies are, etc. The only thing I would change is Denizen spawn rate. I didn't mind them, but I just wish they wouldn't appear so fast after killing one.

The lava sets the same scenery for me as well, plus I kinda love the idea of environmental hazards. The explosion is annoying, but it's cool as well. Not sure if it does splash damage to zombies, but if it does, even better.

• Administrators

Yeah the bank was a definite game changer. In my experience the lower rounds while you are getting set up are the more challenging, and the bank completely took that challenge out of it. I didn't mind the gun chest though, while it makes the process a little easier it leaves some of the regular difficulty. Nice post!

-thanks for the link!

Too many parts the system (and screen-space) couldn't handle more then 2 buildables and a quest items section. Thats why buried didn't have it, because it had too many parts to too many buildables to keep track of them all would make it cluttered. Imagine having (in buried's case) four build able components for both maxis and richtofen, four tramplesteam parts, three turbine parts, four resonator parts, 3 head chopper parts, the switch (Infinity round), the nav-cards, and the lantern?  That's a grand total of 23-25 different slots,  to make that apparent here's 23 letter Rs. 

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

George is a legit boss, The cosmonaut is a legit boss, napalms, shriekers,pansers and brutus are bosses, why not the avagadro?

Understandable in burieds case but it goes on the select screen where you could have many things but I completely understand your view

I know the Avogadro is classified a boss but i want an extinction type, long battle that is based on teamwork and skills.It should encourage working together and gives a great challenge. I want a boss in between the panzer and George, not too durable but tough to deal with

I like some of the things you mentioned. Probably the two things I wouldn't change are the first two things you listed, the fog and the lava.

I loved the fog. It just really really set the scene for me in TranZit. The first week and even month, I had no idea where I was going in the fog, even when I was in the best. It honestly kinda bought a scare factor that the series hasn't really had. I get so jumpy and tense when running through it, not knowing where I am going sometimes still. Not knowing where the zombies are, etc. The only thing I would change is Denizen spawn rate. I didn't mind them, but I just wish they wouldn't appear so fast after killing one.

The lava sets the same scenery for me as well, plus I kinda love the idea of environmental hazards. The explosion is annoying, but it's cool as well. Not sure if it does splash damage to zombies, but if it does, even better.

I understand your view of the fog and it's not too bad but I hate all the empty space and the spawn rate of denizens (if not removed) should of been definitely reduced!

I like environmental hazards but I died to much times from being red screened by lava :D

Yeah the bank was a definite game changer. In my experience the lower rounds while you are getting set up are the more challenging, and the bank completely took that challenge out of it. I didn't mind the gun chest though, while it makes the process a little easier it leaves some of the regular difficulty. Nice post!

Ya the weapons locker wasn't too much, but I do think that you definitely shoudnt have 250,000 points on round 1!

it should work because a lot of people are getting driven insane by the denizens and going by stop mocking me's comment, it (the avogadro) should have a specific round because that way it'd be easier because there are no zombies, but harder since the avogadro's powered by lightning