Perma-perk ideas

As much as I hate them, perms-perks are a good idea, just WAY OP. Particularly perma-jug. If there was penalty for using them or an option to select certain ones they would be better. 

Here are some ideas for some new perms-perks for the next game. 

Grend-aid: Hold 2 more lethals and tacticals after obtaining mule kick.  -Obtained by tossing all your lethals out between rounds 1-5. Lost by dieing 

Return sale: Refusing to take a weapon from the box earns the player 100 points. Achieved by refusing to take a wonder weapon. Lost by not using the box often enough. Also apples to the wonder fizz but can not be earned by the wonder fizz. 

Clearance sale: After a fire-sale the actual box spawn will continue to offer 10 point pulls for another 10 seconds. Achieved by activating ALL The boxes during a sale. 

Radiation: Nukes you collect leave a crater of instant-zombie death for a few minutes. Obtained by PHD flopping into a nuke. Lost by not collecting nukes. 

Back-tracking: When a player is downed, teleport elements will bring one to the nearest location to the player. Achieved through teleporting enough. Lost when the player you're trying to reach bleeds out. 

Perks on the rocks: After spinning enough perks you will begin creating a barrier of ice from using the wonder fizz. this barrier will freeze (But not kill) zombies in it's radius giving plenty of time to obtain the perk. Lost when the game ends. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if anybody has seen cyborg zombies from the Chinese version of call of duty but It has an awesome feature where players can choose their perks they unlock throughout the game before the game, like Perma perks, but they are unlocked after a certain number of rounds. I really think this would be an awesome feature for normal zombies

I don't know if anybody has seen cyborg zombies from the Chinese version of call of duty but It has an awesome feature where players can choose their perks they unlock throughout the game before the game, like Perma perks, but they are unlocked after a certain number of rounds. I really think this would be an awesome feature for normal zombies

that is a very good idea

Fast hands- Switch guns much faster. Gained by switching guns and getting a kill ten times in one round. Lost by going a full round without using all of your guns at least once.

Extended Warrenty- Like tombstone but way less OP. Going down causes you to lose half your perks. Ex: 4 becomes 2, 5 becomes 2, 6 becomes 3, ect. Gained by obtaining 4 perks without going down (since you purchased the first one) you have one chance. So for example once you buy juggernog you cannot go down until you have all 4. If you buy jugg, go down, then buy 4 without dying you will still not recieve the perk. Lost by having only a single perk or less. That means upon getting a game over you lose this automaticlly.

Master welder- Any buildables built by you will last much longer and have other bonus attributes. Ex: Turbine has more range, Trample steam primes faster, ect. Gained by building 3 buildable objects in one game. Lost by not building anything by round 10.

Samurai Soul- Knife upgrade. The basic knife kills until round six, the bowie knife kills until round 20, a knife lunge takes much longer to execute (no pun intended) but will kill indefinently. Gained by not shooting through the beginning of round 4. Lost by taking a SINGLE SHOT.

Fast hands- Switch guns much faster. Gained by switching guns and getting a kill ten times in one round. Lost by going a full round without using all of your guns at least once.

Extended Warrenty- Like tombstone but way less OP. Going down causes you to lose half your perks. Ex: 4 becomes 2, 5 becomes 2, 6 becomes 3, ect. Gained by obtaining 4 perks without going down (since you purchased the first one) you have one chance. So for example once you buy juggernog you cannot go down until you have all 4. If you buy jugg, go down, then buy 4 without dying you will still not recieve the perk. Lost by having only a single perk or less. That means upon getting a game over you lose this automaticlly.

Master welder- Any buildables built by you will last much longer and have other bonus attributes. Ex: Turbine has more range, Trample steam primes faster, ect. Gained by building 3 buildable objects in one game. Lost by not building anything by round 10.

Samurai Soul- Knife upgrade. The basic knife kills until round six, the bowie knife kills until round 20, a knife lunge takes much longer to execute (no pun intended) but will kill indefinently. Gained by not shooting through the beginning of round 4. Lost by taking a SINGLE SHOT.

Great ideas on keeping them balanced. Not op but useful. I think the fast hands should include throwing items faster. I've been I'm corners many times but I can't arm and throw my monkey in time :(
  • 1 month later...

So this was just an idea I had: 

In zombies you get this perk from losing a game of turned, and it lasts for 3 games, or until you win a game of turned. Or if perms-perks can be equipped manually it will be done so accordingly. 

How this works is, instead of sitting on the floor when one goes down, they become a zombie, able to move and run just like one in turned, their limits being that they can't jump, they can only melee damage zombies, can hurt fellow teammates, and have a limited time as a zombie. 

Like afterlife mode in MOTD this mode makes one invisible to zombies somewhat. Things that lower your zombie mode quicker are: Sprinting, being bitten, taking regular damage and being shot.

To revive said player, one must maneuver themselves in front of another teammate so they can revive them. As accustom, perks are lost when one is brought up and parts are dropped. 

Pros: 

-MUCH more maneuverability when downed. 

-Both players can work together to revive the downed one. 

Cons: 

You can't use your weapon while a zombie

You can bleed out much quicker if a troll player decides to spam you with a shotgun. 

Zombies can't jump meaning they can be stuck in some areas. 

Zombies can't take out surrounding zombies easily. 

You look like a zombie, the only feature that gives you away is your gamer tag above your head you can and will be shot.

This can really define what kind of player you are: One who sits down and barrels in taking out as many zombies as possible. Or becomes one of the enemy and seeks help for themselves.

In Multiplayer: 

Perks:

115: 

This perk replaces second-to-last-final-chance and makes it so instead of a versatile gun, players become a melee-only zombie that works much like it's zombie counterpart. 

Killstreaks

935 strikes: Turns enemy players into zombies for a short while. Zombies are typically much stronger then humans but need to melee you to kill. As a bonus any dogs you have on the map, your team or theirs, become faster, but just as deadly, hellhounds. 

Master welder- Any buildables built by you will last much longer%2

Isnt there already a perma perk like this where you lose 1 perk?

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...