After Moon

Ever since the beginning of Black Ops 2 I have heard people ask for the answer to 'What happened after Moon?' I myself was content with not known as I had my own theories but I actually think I found something that could let me make a theory on what happened.

So I was looking at the Moon loading screen and I noticed something which made the gears in my head stop working.

20110812050431!Moon_loading_screen.jpg

Before I begin I would like to say that this theory to me makes it so this all happens after Moon. I cannot fit it into the past but if someone can feel free to comment.

We can see the words Meanwhile which some people think links to Shangri La and some to Nuketown, for now I do not know what this means but if I do figure it out I will update the post. Then we see a shadow standing over the moon holding a Teddy Bear. I questioned this being Samantha for a long time as he is in the MPD and the bio-dome is clearly seen. I had a thought that another character could be following our trail and found a Teddy Bear, maybe Samantha planted it somewhere back in time so that this person could find the Moon. That is not the main point of the theory to me is the third panel. Three people in astronaut suits below being led by one nearer the landed temple, almost leading them towards.... Griffin Station. After that we can see an Excavator on the Moons surface.

For some reason I have a feeling that though Richtofen's soul is in Samantha's body, which then leads him to be in the Aether, Samantha's soul cannot remain in her body. She still has her normal voice of course but to me there is something about it that sounds as if she isn't exactly in his body, almost as if she cannot stay in the body. At some point after Moon I believe that Samantha started to lose her grip on being in another body. The character could not combat this as they did not hold as much intellect as Richtofen. With Samantha gone Richtofen's body was just left to essentially rot. Takeo, Dempsey and Nikolai had no reason to stay in Griffin Station. The Earth was in such a bad state they didn't return there. This is when they began to walk across the Moons surface. This is where the person upon the Moon comes into play. After seeing the temple crash onto the Earth's surface near the Station the person got in a space suit. They then went and found our original characters and brought them back to the temple (This is the person closest to the temple in the third panel.) But there was a problem, the Temple could to be opened. The group then used an Excavator to open the temple. Whatever was in there managed to aid them in some form.

That was a possible theory on what happened to our group after Moon, it is just a theory, if you wan't to add anything or improve on things please give me feedback as it is just a small theory.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days