Getting Shotguns playing Solo only?

Let's say I start a new account and attempt to go go from just a bone to the skull with the shotguns. 
Will playing just solo help me achieve this? I might try it out, on average I get 50+ on all maps except bus depot but in my opinion bus depot rounds should be weighed more than others.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

If you really think it is worth the money just to get a rank very few people recognize as a real measure of skill in the game. Yes it can be done...should you? eh. To me that is like going to the trophy store and buying one for yourself.

If you really think it is worth the money just to get a rank very few people recognize as a real measure of skill in the game. Yes it can be done...should you? eh. To me that is like going to the trophy store and buying one for yourself.

I just want to do it for fun, I wanted to see if it was possible before I attempted it lol

Let's say I start a new account and attempt to go go from just a bone to the skull with the shotguns. 

Will playing just solo help me achieve this? I might try it out, on average I get 50+ on all maps except bus depot but in my opinion bus depot rounds should be weighed more than others.

I'll tell u how I got mine.....   On release BO2 ZOMBIES was the 1st thing I played!! NOV 13th 2012!! I was super hyped for that game!

Anyways, I started playing nuketown and tranZit with other players and eventually got to the rank of the SKULL with the knife/blue eyes but I just couldn't go any further for some reason....   I then decided to try things out SOLO! I can't remember exactly how long it took me to do because this was almost 2 years ago.I decided to run solo on tranZit to see if I could try and rank up....    Me and all my friends were trying to see who could get the double shottys 1st.....    So I played and went 60 rounds with 0 downs and at 60 I just ended the game because by that point I think I had been playing for like 10 to 11 hours and it just got way too boring so, I was happy with 60!!!

I had the JET GUN of course running trains at the FARM... I also used the PAPed HAMR and the PAPed REMINGTON shotgun....

Point of my story being is that when I started this game I was "SKULL WITH KNIFE" rank and I remember somewhere in the 30 rounds my friend had messaged me and asked me how I got the DOUBLE SHOTGUNS! apparently he could see my updated rank but I couldn't yet...  It wasn't until I ended the game that I was able to see it for myself........       So that's how I got mine a long ass time ago....   which it really doesn't matter cause I don't even play BO2 ZOMBIES anymore mainly because I hated every DLC map that came out....    But if I were you i'd just try a SOLO run on tranZit!!

Good luck...

Edited by CBR_600_RR