This...is Step 1

Hello everybody. I just registered for this forum despite lurking here for a while. I have been playing Zombies since Nacht Der Untoten on World at War. I think my skills are of the elite level but that's only because I have been playing for so many years. I have finally reached the point where friends I had made on PSN are no longer playing Zombies or have different schedules so we can't play together anymore. Until now I have been confident enough to join public games and carry my random teammates when need be, but I really do miss playing Zombies with people who know what they are doing. I was hoping that I could find some people here who are like me, and don't feel like Zombies has gotten "old" or "boring" despite the nature of the game being very repetitive. 

I like to go for high rounds all of the time, but don't mind helping with Easter Egg steps if that's what the goal of the party is. I have all three games, World at War, Black Ops and Black Ops 2, in addition to every DLC pack released for those games so I can play any map with anybody on PSN. If Treyarch gives us next-gen Zombies later next year I do already have a PS4, but plan on getting the Xbox One as well, so I will probably be able to play on both console platforms for Treyarch's 2015 release. My PSN is Target_Akawhired and I look forward to playing Zombies with new people.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Hi Target Akawhired,

Thank you for the introduction, don't forget to request your introduction medal in the introduction forum or by using the contact us form (found under help). We hope you find the forum a friendly and fun place. If you have evidence of achieving the requirements for other medals that are available, please let us know.

Remember to have a look at the Code of Conduct and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Also have a look at the Formatting 102 topic on how to use the reply editor functions.

• Have a twitch account? Why not add your own stream
  • Fancy a shot of a few games in the arcade, see if you can get a high score
  • Want to give us your own zombie story?
  • Do you have a theory on the zombie game mode, where have we been, where are we going?
  • Have a look at the community centre
  • You can also download some desktop wallpapers

Have fun, enjoy and don't be scare of the different sections. If something is posted in the wrong area then someone will let you know and explain what section it should go too, also remember to use the search function before posting, it may have already been posted elsewhere ;)

So who are the moderators? Have a look here. I'm confused or don't understand all of the colours, then look no further.

Why not check out the frontpage as well, loads of information is available here.

All the best, the CoDz's forum team.