Science of the Zombie Storyline: "Correcting Multi-Verse"

Hi,

This is a piece written from my upcoming documentary analyzing the science of the Zombies Storyline. I thought I'd get the most important pieces out the way and post them on here, and cover a lot of misunderstood aspects of the story and discuss the subjects that just don't fit with the story itself. 

"Correcting the Multiverse"

It is understandable that most of you do believe in the "Multi-Verse Theory", and some may believe that everything from the Origin to the events in Moon are linear. However, I am not here to twist your beliefs, actually I disagree with the Multi-Verse theory to an extent.  I was listening to @The Meh earlier when he was talking about this subject, and he concluded that because the Multiverse, he thought that there are more than one of characters with a pre-destined outcome in different realities of the next.

As I said, there is an extent [a line] of this belief that shouldn't be passed, and so this has lead me to making this. Now how where do I begin...

'Death of an Old Friend'

Believe it or not, some of the many forum dwellers may think that the Zombie Storyline is linear and only pertains in singular timeline, that's cool with me, because I completely understand. It is practically fact that the 'Matter Transference Device' can time-travel. But personally I don' think this is the case at all. I believe and I also think the writers also believe that it is impossible to travel, especially into the future and past, without ending up in a different timeline whatsoever. And this theory doesn't just account for big changes, but the Multiverse theory accounts for even the smallest changes. I will go more in-depth to this concept once I've shown you this Kino Der Toten Loading Screen:-

maxresdefault.jpg

The reason I'm bringing this  up is because of the the years shown to us. We have Nacht Der Untoten, Verruckt and Shi No Numa, shown to us, but the loading screen does a considerably subtle job at blurring out the two last events, Der Reise & Kino Der Toten. Despite showing us them teleporting them from the M.T.D, here comes my next problem I have with the picture; the years shown. First hand, people would assume they are teleporting from 1943 - Der Reise, to 1950 - Kino Der Toten. However by looking at it you simply cannot tell where to we are actually going, because the general idea is that we are teleporting from The Factory to The Theatre. But it actually looks like we are also teleporting from 1943 and 1950.

Again, all three other maps are shown to us, but Treyarch to considerably well  to blur out there ever being a Der Reise and a Kino Der Toten, and I don't want to even know what event takes place in 1941, as it says here in this picture... If you think about it we actually have two parallel routes of travel shown to us.

Either from:-

[Night, Asylum, Swamp to Factory]

or,

[Nacht Der Untoten, Verruckt, Shi No Numa to Kino Der Toten]

But even with these discoveries I am not able to come out with an answer to this at all, so I will leave it for you to decide what is right & wrong here. This isn't me forcing you to believe that Kino Der Toten is set in another dimension, as Moon and Shangri-La are, and further proving that the M.T.D can only travel through Multi-Dimensional purposes; but it is important to realise how disconnected the event is from the rest of the other events we've been encountered with so far. If this actually were the case, then Black Ops'; Theatre of the Dead, was an absolute fluke. And a mistake by the writers amongst all of the other mistakes.

So, taking into great consideration of the the never-ending cycle and paradox made between the Origins and Moon,  this linear story from time travelling to Der Reise to Kino Der Toten only ever happened once and was a complete fluke. Do they ever show the M.T.D's ever again? Yes, but only from Groom Lake to the Moon, as it was not intended for Time Travel, only to teleport objects - not humans - onto the Moon, as the teleport method itself is very dangerous. 

This is why you don't see other Matter-Transference-Device's in any of the other events within Black Ops, because the writers knew there wouldn't be any other M.T.D's, except for Groom Lake and Moon, in these other realities. So inevitably the writers had to adopt a new form of teleportation;  "transcendence of the mind itself". 

But I will have to discuss that theory some other time.

Presumably you have already asked the question why did I title this subject as "Death of an Old Friend", and it is basically boils down to our characters being the reason why there is a Multiverse in the first place, and why Black Ops: Zombies event exists. To simply put it: I believe our original characters died when trying to escape through the M.T.D in the Theatre of the Dead, by using the M.T.D to escape the Theatre of the Dead, because the device itself was not meant to travel humans. However, if this were the case, the real question is; 'Why was Kino Der Toten in Black Ops and not were it was meant to be in, World at War?', because of a smart decision made by the writers. The writers originally knew that they planned on introducing a Rift in space/time and the cycle of events. So in order for this story to continue with the use of time-travel, they must introduce the Multiverse theory, so this event must take place in Black Ops.

'How was the Multiverse created?', the same reason why travelling to this place was a fluke. When escaping the M.T.D, our characters, mostly Richthofen must of been too "cocky" in a sense that he never really understood its immediate repercussions. The problem of trying to use this device to travel through time is that it was only built to transport objects from one place, to another. In Groom Lakes case, the scientists during then must of not realised at first that when trying to travel to the Moon, they may of ended up in a different dimension of time whensoever. But that's just my speculation. Also, since the subject "Souls" is relevant in this world and objects that were were supposed to transported from one end to other, in fact have no Souls or energy within in them then there would be no problem. However if you entered this machine - given if you have  a Soul, then by the interference with Ununpentium (Element 115) then not only would your matter be subjected to re-configuration,

Your Soul would also be subjected to this. For our "original characters", they would be met with their demise. In terms of understanding the Science of the storyline better, then their demise is for the betterment of the franchise. Unfortunately for our characters; Souls are not matter and cannot be reformed. So hypothetically, their Souls will expand throughout time & space and find themselves other versions of themselves through in multi-dimensional purposes. Each of these Souls, split up into the smallest fractions to find another vessel to inject themselves into with the same biological structure as the original, in a matter of seconds;

Creating a Multiverse.

So with this theory, it's easy to imagine how our characters got into Ascension, Call of the Dead, Shangri-la and Area 51 in the first place; because they were already there. Want more proof that we didn't "time travel" to Ascension?

The Gersch Device: The device itself, when opened, acts like a vacuum. Some say that device sucks the Zombies into the "Void". They say this The Void is Hell, the place where things are to become crushed into oblivion, a Black Hole. But this isn't a Black Hole in the slightest, because we too would be subjected to it. No, this is what I call the "Dooms Day" theory.

In the Tv-show 'Doctor Who', episode "Dooms Day". There are two realities, the parallel one and the one that the Doctor (the main protagonist) mainly traverses. The group called Torchwood, in the Doctor's reality, had created a rift that syncs the parallel world to theirs, but there's a catch. Anybody who traversed the parallel reality and is in the Doctor's reality upon the Rift's activation, any matter on that side would immediately be sucked into to this rip in space/time as that matter was not situated there in the first place.

This is what is happening to Zombies in Ascension & Moon, and possibly the other maps. The Gersch Device also acts as a vacuum to the Zombies within the map, because originally the Zombies were not supposed to be there in the first place, as if they were teleported into the map. The only matter that doesn't succumb to the Gersch Device is in fact our characters.  Further proof that our characters never used the M.T.D to teleport into Ascension, or any of the maps for that matter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this. I hope this has helped you as it did for me! Leave your opinions down below of course, and if you want you can suggest somethings for my next discussion. I have a whole bucket list of subjects to talk about within the science of the Zombies Storyline.

Until next time, this has been Abel!

Keep slayin'!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice theory, very well written and in depth but I wish you had added more kind of evidence for the theory, though I am in no way disproving the theory it s a very good idea.

Nice theory, very well written and in depth but I wish you had added more kind of evidence for the theory, though I am in no way disproving the theory it s a very good idea.

I explain the evidence further down, when talking about the "Dooms Day Theory".

if zombies were sucked in due to them not belonging in  this reality then why did gersh get sucked into the Gersh device? Or monkeys? Monkeys don't get sucked in they willingly run towards it. not to mention that in moon the cosmonaut is unaffected by the Gersh device

Time travelling to ascension seems very probable because as we can see from the "Intermissions" During Kino teleportation we end up in some strange places such as Samantha's room, Samantha's room demonized, What appears to be a room in the Pentagon as well as some kind of dentist or torture Room.

In Cotd the 4 characters were in a room hidden behind a door. There could have been an MTD in there. in fact there most likely was due to the quotes by richtofen.

Until Five, the MTD's could only teleport objects or Living creatures from place to Place. The Walnut was Organic and thus it worked. Fluffy was also transported and so was richtofen. Zombies however wold always be destroyed by the MTD until Five where it appears the Americans have perfected teleportation in a way that not only allows the living to pass through but the Dead as well.

That's as far as I know

if zombies were sucked in due to them not belonging in  this reality then why did gersh get sucked into the Gersh device? Or monkeys? Monkeys don't get sucked in they willingly run towards it. not to mention that in moon the cosmonaut is unaffected by the Gersh device

Time travelling to ascension seems very probable because as we can see from the "Intermissions" During Kino teleportation we end up in some strange places such as Samantha's room, Samantha's room demonized, What appears to be a room in the Pentagon as well as some kind of dentist or torture Room.

In Cotd the 4 characters were in a room hidden behind a door. There could have been an MTD in there. in fact there most likely was due to the quotes by richtofen.

Until Five, the MTD's could only teleport objects or Living creatures from place to Place. The Walnut was Organic and thus it worked. Fluffy was also transported and so was richtofen. Zombies however wold always be destroyed by the MTD until Five where it appears the Americans have perfected teleportation in a way that not only allows the living to pass through but the Dead as well.

That's as far as I know

Well, there is no telling where those Monkeys come from, and I can't explain why Gersch was sucked into the Gersch because Treyarch themselves simply didn't bother to go more in-depth into his character. The Developers sucked him into the Gersch for the sake sucking him into the Gersch device, the Quest Egg.  And the Astronaut from Moon, he clearly isn't human and is neither a Zombie. A trapped Soul maybe, the Avagadro maybe, and energy cannot be sucked into this thing either; Only matter.

As for the walnut?  It worked once. You don't know how the mentally damaged the walnut was either! Haha!  :)